xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

hell yeah they looks super tasty bro! lovin' the bud structure on these!... cant wait to play around with them... how's the bubba projects coming along?...your doing a great job all around...ill be talking to you soon.

The pre98-bubba project is under way!!!
The selected female was pollinated yesterday right at about week 3.
It has been set aside in a different part of the house with its own light.

This is just the beginning of the pre98-bubba project.
Going to grow out the seeds and pick the best male and female to cross again.
That is IF I can find another male like the one I just used because that guy was NICE!!!

I painted some nugs with a qtip of pollen that had fallen on the ground and then I took some pods and rolled them in my fingers over the nugs!
The nugs have a nice layer of golden grains on it :)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

When I move into my new rooms.
Every blackwater seed I have popped has been a male so far..
Ill stay hopeful for down the road I got 4 more to pop.

Sorry to hear about that xeet. I got lucky. My one stable female happened to be the purple pheno. Some of the leaves are literally BLACK looking. I'm holding off on photo's til I harvest and then trim. I was going to pop my other 5 beans to see what was hiding in there, but now that I have a solid keeper I'm gonna hold off.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Wow that's tight was the purp pheno the heavy Indica Dom or was it the svf leaning??? I can't Waite to see the pics any way stay frosty bro peace

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@Prodigy

She's more Indica Dom with HUGE fan leaves, but she branches out a bit like a Sativa. A great hybrid IMHO.

Hope I'm not threadjacking ya xeet.

X

xeet

@Prodigy

She's more Indica Dom with HUGE fan leaves, but she branches out a bit like a Sativa. A great hybrid IMHO.

Hope I'm not threadjacking ya xeet.

Nah your fine celtic!
Any action goin on in my thread is good action! :)

X

xeet

update

Hello everyone!

A little update from the xeet grow rooms!

They are getting very empty, all due to the upcoming move.
It's sad to see them so empty but at the same time exciting to get to take on much more plants in the very near future :)

Here are a few shots of my flowering Pre98-Bubba bx2 female.

Also a picture of our current pipes that we are using at the moment:

The Vapor Brothers Whip Vape

The one of a kind "BM" (guessing Bob Marley because it has an integrated zion lion holding a jamaica flag in one of the bubbles) which is a designer piece bubbler.

The "boobie bowl" which is a designer piece by Tammy Ball and is actually featured in this months High Times in the section about Tammy Ball the female glass artist. You can see our "boobie bowl" in the picture with her torso one hitters.

The Flower Power (yellow bowl we use for traveling) called the Flower Power because our family has a yellow lotus we call the Power Flower.

The Graffix Bong (or as we call it, The Joker) with adapting glass on glass RooR diffuser stem(s) and OG Kaos blue mushroom head slide.

The Tripple Bubbler glass on glass with diffuser stems and glass slide.
(Not named yet, it's a new piece, we are open for suggestions!!!)

We have a lot more pieces like the cyclone, Gravitron, Steamrollers, Volcano Vape, "Big Blue" etc.etc. But these are the ones we are currently using!

Thank you all and happy growing!!:harvest:

X

Pre98female
Pre98bubbabx2 2
Pre98bubbabx2 1
Pre98bubbabx
Pipes
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking crisp and clean xeet! :cool

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Baller what year lotus is it and what model those are bad ass car I would love to get on and get rid of my cts 2 seat me and my chick that way I dnt always have people wanting to ride with me the bubba looks bomb and that's a sweet bubler remind me not to vet into a seed auction with you hommie lol

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Just read up and I'm locked in. Nice set of "tools" in your last post and the bubba looks well on the way. Can feel your passion in this thread...do the damn thing bro
smiley-happy020.gif

B

blaze 1

what happened to the bubbas would love to see how they turned out and you bubba seeds project 2

pura

pura

Xeet has had some issues come up where he cannot continue these projects at this time..i have some his bubba bx2 projects and will continue his work in a few months...Xeet is all right so no worries everyone.

Top Bottom