YEEESSSSS!!!! prop 19 FAILS!!!

• Thread starter edux10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scrapiron

[Paul Armentano responds: What is concerning is how many people in this community believe deliberate misinformation and propaganda. "George Soros of Monsonto." Really? Do you have any CLUE who this person is or what he has contributed to this movement? George Soros single-handedly funded Prop. 215 in California and the medical marijuana laws enacted in several other states. No Soros = no 215, and now you and your clueless like-minded friends have made him the enemy?! Congratulations.]

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Wow you all are pissed and you won lmao. I really wasn't trying to piss anyone off and don't worry I would never move to Cali. Pounds are selling for $5400 here in NC.... just sayin. Oh and I would put my "noob" weed up against yours any day.

Illmind

Illmind

Yeah, tis true, when it's flooded up north and prices go down you can always rely on the NC and SCs for a nice OT trip and make some heavy change.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Guess I have more things to do than read every post. I was really just looking for a simple answer but I guess there is not one. What would be a better proposition for legal weed?
Oh come on, that's just a complete and total cop-out! First you ask why we're against it, we explain, but you don't bother to fucking read it? And then you ask again?

Explain to all of us how we're going to answer your question when you can't be bothered to read.

Like *we* don't have anything better to do. Like vote.
In NC we can't vote or carry guns if you get busted with 1 1/2 ounce or more. Is it like that in Cali?
I have NEVER been busted for anything, but I grow weed and so, cannot carry a gun or risk everything. WTH?

Here's an idea! How about you start getting things changed in your state, eh? No?

Cut & run. Lovely. Instead of promulgating change you and your ilk would lay 'blame' at my feet?

That's what pisses me off, that you even have the nerve, temerity, audacity, to even suggest we should vote in a manner that would please *you*. Fuck that shit.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Oh come on, that's just a complete and total cop-out! First you ask why we're against it, we explain, but you don't bother to fucking read it? And then you ask again?

Explain to all of us how we're going to answer your question when you can't be bothered to read.

I have read a few of the threads but never really understood the reasoning.

Like *we* don't have anything better to do. Like vote.

I have NEVER been busted for anything, but I grow weed and so, cannot carry a gun or risk everything. WTH?

Lucky you

Here's an idea! How about you start getting things changed in your state, eh? No?

I am working on things in my own state but if I went on your reasoning I would leave the laws the way they are.

Cut & run. Lovely. Instead of promulgating change you and your ilk would lay 'blame' at my feet?

WTF are you talking about

That's what pisses me off, that you even have the nerve, temerity, audacity, to even suggest we should vote in a manner that would please *you*. Fuck that shit.

Do a search I am not the only one with the opinion, 46% of Californians also do along with like minded people across the globe.

T

Tesseract

ignorance WILL piss people off. You have to read and understand the law before you can make a judgement on it.

People don't want you in Cali because the market is flooded. Cali and Colorado is all about competition, which it should be. Better products get made that way. If you do want to go, then go, it's your choice, but as the others said, your weight will be worth more in NC then out there. You, like them, have the choice to make your state better through informing people about cannabis. It is more important to the mass that you help there.
It is important now a days in this market to know not only your product, where it comes from and how its produced, but the laws in your area and how they effect you and your business. Please read your legislation and fight for the right in your state to change it. This is a product that will see nationwide acceptance in the future because the populace demands it. With that in mind, if you don't know your shit, you won't survive.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:fighting0085:
Illy, you and I may have sparred each other once or twice, but I *really* appreciate it when I feel that someone is truly pickin' up what I am puttin' down.

Thank you.

E

ent

I'm still confused as to how being able to be locked up for a plant and your rights taken away is good in any way unless you are worried about the illegal money you are currently making.

How can we answer a statement we dismiss the premise of?

Lemme try. Having your rights taken away and being locked up for a plant is not good. Insinuating that the only reason a cannabis cultivator would vote no on prop 19 is because it would hurt their income is insulting, not only to my intelligence, but to me as a person.

Now answer this for me Kakalak- what demographic would keep from being "locked up" by prop 19?

If you can't answer that, then you shouldn't be involved in a P19 forum unless you know the basics of the prop.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i think the part that pissed me off was when you said you were thinking of moving here!

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Gonna be tough to get anything in NC done or anywhere else with folks saying "even California thinks weed should be illegal". You guys can call me stupid all you want but the fact is you have vested interest in it being the way it is and no matter how prop 19 read you would be against it. I understand that you are just trying to keep yourselves in business and I guess if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. I wish you all well and hope things turn out for the best for everyone.

Peace

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
i think the part that pissed me off was when you said you were thinking of moving here!

I don't want to move to Cali trust me. The person asked what I had to do with it and I was responding with a hypothetical question.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
How can we answer a statement we dismiss the premise of?

Lemme try. Having your rights taken away and being locked up for a plant is not good. Insinuating that the only reason a cannabis cultivator would vote no on prop 19 is because it would hurt their income is insulting, not only to my intelligence, but to me as a person.

Now answer this for me Kakalak- what demographic would keep from being "locked up" by prop 19?

If you can't answer that, then you shouldn't be involved in a P19 forum unless you know the basics of the prop.

Hispanics and blacks between 18 and 28

E

ent

Gonna be tough to get anything in NC done or anywhere else with folks saying "even California thinks weed should be illegal". You guys can call me stupid all you want but the fact is you have vested interest in it being the way it is and no matter how prop 19 read you would be against it. I understand that you are just trying to keep yourselves in business and I guess if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. I wish you all well and hope things turn out for the best for everyone.

Peace

Keep assuming, you're just sounding more childish. It's easy for you to just say "well they didn't vote for it because of the money" instead of reading up previous posts and understanding our point of view. To you it is unfathomable that somebody would be against p19 because it was a utopian fantasy to you. If you would have left the circlejerk prior to the election and decided to inform yourself it would be readily apparent why we voted the way we did. But it's easier to just say it's about protecting their wallets and identify that as the difference between you and I. But that's the furthest from the truth.

It's ignorant to think that if it passes is CA all of a sudden it passes all over the country or vice versa- if it doesn't pass in CA then it won't pass anywhere else. I keep saying people say this. It makes no sense to me. It wasn't like gay marriage first happened in CA, it started in other states. Although the medical MJ started in CA if it didn't pass it wasn't like all the ballot measures from the other states wouldn't have passed. Funny you say we're just trying to keep ourselves in business with one breath when the previous breath you said "Pounds are selling for $5400 here in NC.... just sayin."

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ooohhh.... thanks. Wow.

I think I'm done with this. There is none so blind as he who will not see. And frankly, there is little else that is quite as irritating as someone who asks a question then refuses to either read the answers or even acknowledge them, continually trotting out the trite and overused argument that has already been dispelled.

E

ent

Hispanics and blacks between 18 and 28

LOL. Prop 19 made possession under an ounce legal. In CA possession under an ounce is a citable offense. You don't go to jail. So what offense did these blacks and hispanics commit that P19 would have kept them out of jail?

BackwardZ- it's totally /r/trees. That's why i told him to go back to his circlejerk.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

..been a great week here.

First the unthinkable unbelievable happens> GIANTS WIN THE WORLD SERIES ..not a misprint haha

..Second Corporate America is shot down in flames attempting to take over a major part of California's Gross National Product...not a misprint

See you in Oregon Lee and Jones..or Colorado.

Enuf' said.

I will say I'm being fully E raped' over on my home forum. There seems to be quite a bit of hostilitiy towards anyone who actively voted NO and talked about it (me haha). ALOT of them are out of state folks still holding on to dreams of grandeur and false idealism...hoping there would be some completely FREE CANNABIS LAND. Sort of like Disneyland for stoners dream..total denial of the laws wording.. I'm pretty sure I won't be posting much there for awhile

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Keep assuming, you're just sounding more childish. It's easy for you to just say "well they didn't vote for it because of the money" instead of reading up previous posts and understanding our point of view. To you it is unfathomable that somebody would be against p19 because it was a utopian fantasy to you. If you would have left the circlejerk prior to the election and decided to inform yourself it would be readily apparent why we voted the way we did. But it's easier to just say it's about protecting their wallets and identify that as the difference between you and I. But that's the furthest from the truth.

It's ignorant to think that if it passes is CA all of a sudden it passes all over the country or vice versa- if it doesn't pass in CA then it won't pass anywhere else. I keep saying people say this. It makes no sense to me. It wasn't like gay marriage first happened in CA, it started in other states. Although the medical MJ started in CA if it didn't pass it wasn't like all the ballot measures from the other states wouldn't have passed. Funny you say we're just trying to keep ourselves in business with one breath when the previous breath you said "Pounds are selling for $5400 here in NC.... just sayin."

I also said if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. Nothing wrong with keeping yourself in business. Can you give me another reason why you personally were against it?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, skwrl, any time you go against the popular paradigm on any forum you will find yourself being e-raped. It does gall me, though, the sheer numbers of out-of-staters who think they have a right to say *anything* to us at all about this.

And it doesn't help that so many are so unwilling to apprise themselves of the information, which allows others to paraphrase and interpret *for* them, rather like that Bible now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom