Yeild Lab 1000w Hps?

• Thread starter NotaRasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Has anybody here tried out yeild lab hps bulbs yet? Any good? Bad?

Thanks guys!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Has anybody here tried out yeild lab hps bulbs yet? Any good? Bad?

Thanks guys!
As far as I understand it HPS is HPS it might be a little better I don't know but you got to watch out for that hype.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Spoken like someone with a lack of experience. ....
How many different kinda bulbs have u used?

U dont have to respond to threads if u dont know what ur talkin about....

No way in hell are all hps bulbs equal....
You're right I only used HPS once in my life.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
As @G gnome says not all bulbs are the same

hpstest1.jpg

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You still got to watch out for that hype :sweating:

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah but u really gotta watch out for ppl talk outta their ass!(who dont know what they're talkin about)

Like logic pointed out there are better bulbs than others in regards to spectrum and output but also durability and longevity. Not to mention warranties and customer service.

fatawa

fatawa

I totally agree.def a differnce n bulbs.i only use hortilux but thats me.i veg w/hps too so i try n go with some blues too so idh to change bulbs.more importantly bout bulbs n ballasts make sure yur breaker will allow for the amps u plan on drawing.if u overload a circuit,or simply just dnt hav the available space to run dedicated circuits(which is the best way to go) it dnt matter the bulb or ballast cause u wont truly b running 1000w if you dnt hav the available amps n box.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

I saw the comparisons on those 6 different bulbs. I had hoped that somebody has actually used them that could give an opinion. I bought them anyway so we'll see what happens.

Monster762

Monster762

As @G gnome says not all bulbs are the same

hpstest1.jpg
I was going to say yield labs are cheap. You can get Walmart online cheaper than cheap but according to the chart posted here it seems they are definitely best for the money. I was personally thinking of a yield lab setup before I bought Led

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

Bump
Anyone try these yet?
I Just threw in new 1k EYEs @ 59 a piece. I would like to have tried these in one room to see how they perform.

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

I just tested the new EYEs and their Par reading are true in the comparison. I’d like to test and maybe run these Yield Labs, nice to save 20 bucks a lamp. Anyone know the manufacturer’s website? All I’m getting is retail sales sites.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Ive been running for a few harvests now and cant complain. I dont have any other brand to compare then to though. I did have one blow after a month but all the others work just fine.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

I just tested the new EYEs and their Par reading are true in the comparison. I’d like to test and maybe run these Yield Labs, nice to save 20 bucks a lamp. Anyone know the manufacturer’s website? All I’m getting is retail sales sites.
I dont think they are available direct from manufacturer. I tried to find a place to buy direct but no luck. I think i picked them up at 1000bulbs.com.

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

Ive been running for a few harvests now and cant complain. I dont have any other brand to compare then to though. I did have one blow after a month but all the others work just fine.
I literally just replaced each rooms lamps over the past couple of days. These hoods are on their last set of lamps. Next year will be either hps dbl enders again or LEDs.

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

I dont think they are available direct from manufacturer. I tried to find a place to buy direct but no luck. I think i picked them up at 1000bulbs.com.
There isn’t a website on the packaging?

Top Bottom