Yellow / Brown spots

This is my first grow. I have 1000 watt LED light. I moved the light as far away as I could since I noticed this. I'm using happy frog soil in 5 gallon fabric pots. They're a little over a week old. I just gave them their first watering using Flora Nova Micro, Gro, and bloom as indicated. Only used half dose tho as I've read on forums. I don't know if I over watered or shouldn't of done nutrients or what. I did spray some been oil on the soul and plants because I noticed a insect. I did it while light was on because I read it would be okay and I'm wondering if that's the cause. I have a few other plants/ different strains that seem to be doing okay. I posted a picture of those as well so you can. See the difference. Any help is appreciated because I am at a loss. The humidity is around 60 to 65 percent and temp around 70 to 77 being the high.

Neem oil. Sorry auto correct. And idk looked like an orange gnat. Seen a few in the soil and one on the leaf. Haven't seen them since though. Maybe I shouldn't of sprayed it idk.

Yeah they're getting worse. It's curling up more and I have my light as far as it can be put away. And on lowest setting. I'm lost. I won't spray no more neem oil and hold off on watering and nutrients. Not sure what else to do.

I use a ph meter and test kit. I keep it around 6 to 6.5 max. Sorry I'm not a professional grower so if I left details out my fault. That's why I'm here asking for advise. If I knew what I was doing 100 percent I wouldn't be here. About ready to just take this as a loss.

I use a ph meter and test kit. I keep it around 6 to 6.5 max. Sorry I'm not a professional grower so if I left details out my fault. That's why I'm here asking for advise. If I knew what I was doing 100 percent I wouldn't be here. About ready to just take this as a loss.
it's not a loss and not many of us here are professionals. you want to set your pH at 6.5 in soil, not 6 its too low

Msg me

Could be a mag defiecy as well ass to high ec way to many nutes rn imo...do u have the lights at least 18"?
Yeah my tent is 2x4x5. I had them at 32 inches. Then moved them up as high as I could go. I'm not sure how high they are now because I'm not at home but they were at least 42 inches from the top of the soil. I moved them as high as I could because I read some other forum that ppl were saying this same light I had was burning their plants. I think I watered them to early and did the nutrients to soon. I'll post a picture of the chart I used for the nutrients. I have a feeling between that and the neem oil and maybe the high temp and humidity I screwed up. But I'm not sure. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer cause I'm pretty bummed.

If theres green ...they can make a comeback id hate to redicule and prot and it sucks ive been there ive had amy lizard sneak into my room and chop everything down to the bush they made a recovery...i think i read ur using happy frog if so...these needs absolutley no nutrients because hapoy frog is a hot soil right out of the bag....alive w beneficial bacteria which is great for long veggers but super brutal on the seedlings...my only question is are you using reverse osmosis or some type of filtered water....if soo a good flush should be beneficial...42 inches issss fuckin supper far away from the plants...i use a philizon cree cob led only for flower i veg under t5s and seems to be so far so goood...hope shit turns around brotha.....grow w love✌

After reading again im definitly gonna go w nute burn.....just flush it hard w about 40% runoff.....when they need water just str8 water for at least a cpl weeks.....say about 4...then start w half dose of just grow and micro not bloom..

I use a bottled natural spring water and adjust the pH. And cool thanks man I'll try flushing with only water and not nutes for a while. I hope they bounce back. My first grow so I kind of went over board with everything and I def need to learn patience. Trying to rush it is where I think im going wrong. Thanks for the advice . I'm not sure if I should lower my light yet. I only raised them so high because I was afraid I was burning them.