Yellow leaves and curly leaves

• Thread starter CannaViridis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jguit

jguit

Supporter
You also mentioned temps are 77F. I'm assuming this is ambient temp? Another possibly tweak is raise your ambient temps to around 83F to get your leaf surface temperature up a bit. Leaf temps are typically a few degrees lower than ambient under LEDs. I'm betting your leaf temps are around 71F give or take. Wouldn't hurt to get them up a few degrees to get your plants transpiring better.

Last edited:
CannaViridis

CannaViridis

You also mentioned temps are 77F. I'm assuming this is ambient temp? Another possibly tweak is raise your ambient temps to around 83F to get your leaf surface temperature up a bit. Leaf temps are typically a few degrees lower than ambient under LEDs. I'm betting your leaf temps are around 71F give or take. Wouldn't hurt to get them up a few degrees to get your plants transpiring better.
Leaf temps are around 80.
I’ve also dropped the RH and flushed the resevoirs.
No noticable change yet. But I’ll keep you posted.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Leaf temps are around 80.
I’ve also dropped the RH and flushed the resevoirs.
No noticable change yet. But I’ll keep you posted.
You say you flushed the reservoirs, did you flush the plants?

CannaViridis

CannaViridis

Plants are recovering, dropped in today and they are starting to stretch and turning a little greener. I made some adjustments to rise temps and lower RH further. See how well they usjust to that.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

yeh I had no idea that they made Hard Water Micros.....

I won't change anything though cause it's right on as is.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

yeh I had no idea that they made Hard Water Micros.....

I won't change anything though cause it's right on as is.
I run a ro system and the hard water micro is ment for ppm's above 200.

I switched to the hard water one these last few grows and have noticed no difference.

Top Bottom