yellowing, folding, pointing up on leave (pics)

• Thread starter Dr.Green.Thumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr.Green.Thumb

Any ideas on the yellowing inside of the leave, and leaves folding in and kinda pointing up like it needs more light? here are some pics...the first four pics are of my sour diesel with the problem. The last pic is how all my other plants look.

Yellowing folding pointing up on leave pics
Yellowing folding pointing up on leave pics 2
Yellowing folding pointing up on leave pics 3
Yellowing folding pointing up on leave pics 4
Yellowing folding pointing up on leave pics 5
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
info

temp? strain? vent? R/H? nutes? ppm? ph?

looks like heat at a glance

on closer inspection it looks like u got a mag def. too the yellowing in between the leaf vains =mag def.:hi

throw them some epsom salt 1/2 tsp per gallon

or cal/mag product

D

Dr.Green.Thumb

temp? strain? vent? R/H? nutes? ppm? ph?

day temp low 80's and night temp is mid 70's

its all my strains now, sour d, blackberry, skywalker, la con....

nutes were gerneral organic line (bio weed, cal mag, biothrive, bioroot) all about half strength

ppm????

ph was 6.8 (i had to add ph up to get there, first time ive done it in this grow...i did it for 3 waterings) The run off ph is 7.0

I tried to give it some more cal mag...10ml a gallon instead of 5ml, but problem is not improving....

Im flushing 3 gallon bags with 2 gallons of water with ph of 6.2 ( The first gallon i added 5ml of hygrozyme, second gallon is fresh water with ph 6.2)\

HELP!!!!!!

Yellow deformed
Yellow deformed1
Yellow deformed2
Yellow deformed 3
Yellow deformed 4
Yellow deformed5
hiboy

hiboy

ppm= parts per million.
a way to measure your nutrients .
overdoing will burn them. underdoing will be slow growth, lime green colors. very important measurement for a successful grow
h

hiboy

hiboy

Running some 6-6.5 ph water thru each plant with some run off would cleanse ya out some.
If your soil is new it normally comes loaded with nutrients that will last ya for a few weeks, depending on which brand. If you have a ppm meter you could measure your ppm goin in and then collecting the run off and see what the difference is afterwards.
Start up a with a base fertilizer once dry, keep an eye on them, light green will tell ya more nutes, curling or burning is usually a sign of over nuten.
h

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No. They're fine. That slightly light green color sometimes happens when they're growing well. I don't see what's wrong with them at all.

A

alfonso2002

Seamaiden It seems to me that you do know your gardening.have been checking out your posts and about 90% of the time you are right on the money.

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

from what I see it looks to me that there is a slight issue with heat not much but its there, also the leaf curl at the end of the leaf to me usally means that you are using a automatic watering system and it has created a water channel in your medium and is not properly watering your root zone. So what happens is the root zone gets enough water to sustain itself where the water channel is while other parts of your medium are dry. I could be wrong it is only a picture that I can look at but thats what it looks like to me.

D

Dr.Green.Thumb

Im going into my second week of flowering, i transplanted my babies to 3 gallon pots about a week before i started to flower. What should my ppm be going in and going out? Im kinda new to measuring this so any help would be great.

A

alfonso2002

Dr. I think you are in soil right? If you are then you should not have to check ppm if you look at the labels on your nutes they will say how much to use per gallon. soil is very forgiving it buffers real good.Now if you were doing hydro for sure you would have to know your ppm. Just keep a handel on your PH I keep mine at 6.3-6.5.your plants are looking OK.

D

Dr.Green.Thumb

Im still real interested in ppm soil runoff. Im under the logic that if the ppm is higher on the runoff then i would need to back off the nutrients????

D

Dr.Green.Thumb

Alight, just bought my ppm meter. My big plants dont need watering for another day or two, but those could wait..there looking a lot better, i think im just a lil parinord. :sweating But for example i took the ppm off my 2 week veg jack daniels

ppm going in was 0 (im using ro water)

ppm going out is 1500

dont touch nutrients until ppm reads around 700? (depending on what week your on)

green punk

green punk

Dr Green Thumb

Whats up? When using the GO line your ph will be low (high 4s low 5s). This is ok. When i first used it I was like whoa, Thats low. Upon further use things were fine. Just make sure to keep the calmag in with the biothrive feedings, and use straight water every 3rd watering. Which you should do with any organic line of nutes. The organic nutes tend to be acidic and this may build in your medium so the water helps balance(flush) it a bit. As far as ppm's. When using the organic nutes its helpful to know but it can change from watering to watering because the consistency of the slurry in the bottle may change a little day to day. Most of the organic lines have barley malt syrup, and molasses in there some where , both of which are thick stuff.
The GO line is pretty solid.

Your plants look fine.

Top Bottom