• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Bx2. 30ish days in.

G

greyman41420

Just some friendly advice, the pic you posted looks very similar to pheno #19 I had of the BX2. It was my only girl showing that almost claw like leaf formation. When i backed off the nitrogen on her she perked up quite a bit. It was my only pheno out of 11 like this, but that pic you posted looks almost identical. On a positive side note, the end result bud was fantastic. great job!

M

mrtokez2

Way too much nitrogen. If you don't mind me asking what base nutes are you using?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Way too much nitrogen. If you don't mind me asking what base nutes are you using?
It's not a nitrogen problem. Thanks tho guys. The leafs are the solar panels the light is below the tops that I took pics of therefore the leafs above the light curl down to the light source. these yeti bx2s are nearly 7 feet off the ground. Im running vert n these plants on they're seed run got way to tall they are not the only plants in the room so the light is where it is. The parts of the plant that are below the light are just fine. I run the Lucas in deep water culture.

symbiote420

symbiote420

@symbiote420 do you see the resemblance in these bx 2 and the f3 u posted? Still early for me to put smells with it but the pics don't do the crystals justice

Sure do, they look like the same cut ....atleast by the nugs! I wish I had better skills & cam cause my pics aren't doing em any justice either. Takes alot to impress me and I was pretty p'ed when still gals were vegging but I'm pretty impressed now!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sure do, they look like the same cut ....atleast by the nugs! I wish I had better skills & cam cause my pics aren't doing em any justice either. Takes alot to impress me and I was pretty p'ed when still gals were vegging but I'm pretty impressed now!

Most Yeti OG versions and cultivars with Yeti somewhere in their genetics that I have grown have been pretty slow in veg. Most have towered like monsters in flower though. Really just fucking stinky, sexxxy bitches. ;) Looking good, as always @ohthatguy8. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I smoked some of my yeti bx2 Just one of the phenos. It reminded me of @germinator Sample. Possibly the densest buds I've seen or produced caked n crystals. The high is very strong uppity type smoke. It gets a few laughs out of me too which is good.

germinator

germinator

Looking good boys, I took this sample of my bx2 to play with.
Sheeeet they all starting to look the same f3....bx.....hypnotizing.
Meanwhile my moon dog has become my fav........spice drop delish n potent all over.
I'm letting my bx go past 70 to take some of the heart thumping off its too much for my ass, so I'm gonna grow to suit.

symbiote420

symbiote420

My #3 just got jarred yesterday!! Had to keep a few small buds out to smoke on since I didn't have any larfy ones on the whole plant, blew some with my cuzzo and his neighbor who told me it was some of the best he's ever smoked lol........ I got a lil nugglet left and I hear it calling my name right now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom