YETI F3

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Fuck bros. I wish I could join in on the party :( Only time it has ever sucked not to be in MI. @ohthatguy8, I hope you know that if you ever need anything brother, I have you. You are fully welcome to any of my wares. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm hoping to get a few plants harvested today and the room cleaned out. If I get that done I'll get four f3s flipped. I'll throw some pics of them up when I pull them out of the veg room and have them in the open. all of this really depends on when my wife gets back in town. I sent her away with her friends for a get away weekend, kind of a make up for me spending all last weekend at the cup.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just before the flip. There is a top down view then a side shot of each plant.
20140804 120842
20140804 120852
20140804 121114
20140804 121141
20140804 121411
20140804 121421

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I have an IDEA!!!! Imagine that lol.. I havent tried this yet BUTT How about take a cut put it in a cup of water labeled. Stick it into 12/12. That should do it I think. :confused:Im gonna try it on these next seeds I pop.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning farm! This am I threw 4 bx2 into paper towels. I have a packed house numbers wise but I can't guarantee my f3s are all females;) plus I have a harvey coming up in the next week so I'll be fine. I'm a family man with little ones counting on me so I've got to play by the rules:(

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So after starting the bx2 seeds I started thinking.... these came straight from a bud of UD!! The yeti f3 are gonna be awesome but the bx2 has some real chances to get the loompa headband pheno

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

So after starting the bx2 seeds I started thinking.... these came straight from a bud of UD!! The yeti f3 are gonna be awesome but the bx2 has some real chances to get the loompa headband pheno

My thoughts exactly at first, but... after growing a grip of both cultivars, I have not run into too many phenotypes that resemble the things that Loompa has stated to look for when searching for UD leaning phenotypes in the Bc2 beanage. Really only the three finger leaves and maybe a few with the jet fighter looking leaves or leaflets that are swept forward so to speak. All of my F3s, except for one, have almost black, just gnarly stems and most of the other indicators of UD leaning phenotypes, as well. I will definitely wait until I smoke some finished product of each, but I will most likely keep my favorite black stemmed phenotype of the F3 and maybe the green one as well and the one Bc2 that I like the best. Just sharing my experience. Really the proof is in the buddah though. Best for me not to be biased anyway, I guess. Most likely all of them will be DAF. Good luck with them all either way broski. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@stanknugzz77 I remember you said that before. I just had that realisationn while I was blazing earlier n got excited. I'm hoping to have 4 females to choose from in this round of seeds. I don't think I'll be let down by either!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I'm with Oh on this one, my I think the Bx2 has the funk! Not that the F3's wouldn't but the fact the bx2 were made with an f4 male back to the UD makes me think the gold has gotta be in them beans! But as Stank said .. the proof is in the pudding!

@stanknugzz77 I remember you said that before. I just had that realisationn while I was blazing earlier n got excited. I'm hoping to have 4 females to choose from in this round of seeds. I don't think I'll be let down by either!

Yeah my first thought was totally, "Bc2, oh shit. That should be better than the Bc1, which I think is the cultivar a few people have found their holy grail in." Now I have to just know that whenever I finish the cure on them all, I will have to do an unbiased test. A ton of my Bc2s have and indescribable stank. Just yummy ;) And that description still doesn't suffice. Definitely gold in them there beans lmfao. Good luck again everyone. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning!
Well of my four f3s one female and two males for sure. The last one looks male buy I'm still hoping for the best.

4/4 bx2 sprouted and have been net potted, now there waiting for the lazy ass father to wash some buckets and juice them.

I picked up some of caps benes yesterday (probably the last farmer to do so) so I'll be upping my game up here.

Top Bottom