YETI F3

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Looking good bro! What type of smells are ya getting off them Yeti? I might be able to finally get these 3 gals I have in the bloomer this weekend, I have to quit being lazy and root the clips I took off em a week ago ...my plates been so full lately I wish I could add a few more hours to the day!!

I got a smelly ass male but I kinda torn about keeping him!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

My four bx 2 are getting big. One has shown sex in veg......it's a girl!

@symbiote420 I've found two stinky males I've got one rooted now and I'm abusing the shit out of him. I won't use it till I smoke the females n see how I like them. I'm getting some pine sol type smells with some kush smell mixed in. They're abnormally sticky, so we shall see how she smokes. Glad you're gonna be able to get some plants flipped this week. I feel like a lazy farmer too most of the time but I just need more hours too. I was adding teas this am at 430. N after work today I'll be down there again trying to get veg plants water changed.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I am being lazy. Did your keeper yeti have any purple to her ?
Hey there. This lady did not have any purple stems on her. I had a male with purple stems. n I'm also running this girl for the first time and hoping she's a keeper.

Everything is looking great I hope you find the one everyone is looking for!
Thanks me too! I won't keep her sheltered if she's worth sharing

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Man I hate that you guys are still dealing with them fuckers!! I've never had them so I don't know shit but....it seems like a couple pyrethium (sp?) Foggers should get rid of them. gey all your flowering plants chopped shut all the lights off n open up a fogger. Two days later spray the veg plants down with water to rinse them off. Then 7 days later drop another bomb on them.

Throwing a few Canis Azul, LBL, Yeti Bx2, and Yeti f3 into flower room tommorrow, or thursday depending on when I get around to taking cuts of them and harvesting my current room. Really wanted to let the Yooper and Mackinaws (and Bear Hug) go till day 70 but it just ain't going to happen cause the resurge of the Russet in my flower room. Oh well, taking everything around day 63. Might try and get away with leaving the yooper and one of the Mackinaw another week but I doubt it. Got to have time to clean the room with bleach before putting in the new ladies!

None of my veg are showing any sign of the russet (but that doesn't seem to mean much with these bad boys), still doing IPM every 3 days to be sure up to week 4 of flower... lots of work but should be worth it if I can eradicate or at the very least control these buggers.

T

Trip8

Here's a few photos of my 4 phenos. sorry it took so long and sorry for the photo quality on some. they are scogged in and i cant get very close to a couple and the#7 budshot is missing altogether cause shes too far away. better ones at harvest time.

T

Trip8

IMG 8074
IMG 8075
IMG 8077
IMG 8180

T

Trip8

The branches on the moms are going every which way cuz they were shoulder to shoulder in the mom room so when i pulled em out for photos they were all floppy. in the photos they are freshly staked. Also i had a heat spike around the end of week six that my a/c couldnt handle so i got a bit of foxtailing and crispy leaves here and there....they handled it pretty well though and kept on. harvest in like 10 days i think.

T

Trip8

Looking killer brother what kinda smells you getting
Thanks a lot man. I appreciate that. I feel they are far from dialed even without the heat issue. I know they can be a good deal better with more tinkering. All of the moms have a strong smell when I get near them. Don't need to disturb them really and I get a mostly skunky slightly pine smell. If I move them around I get strong skunk/ pine. If I rub the stem on any of them it's stanky burnt rubber bad breath. It's very similar on all 4 moms just varying in degree. The only flowers I can get close enough to is the# 9 and it is strong bright pine followed by a rubber/ tennis ball earthy deeper smell. This is how she smelled on the first run but this time it's stronger and has an additional kind of exotic floral/perfume or incense smell. It's more subtle and only comes after the other smells fade a bit. If you sniff too hard you kind of lose it but it's very present with a slower softer inhale. It's kind of seductive.... Lol. Can't get enough. That smell came thru on the flavor of the first round of this pheno after 10- 12 weeks of cure. But not in the nose at all.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I've had my Yeti sexing for a little less than two weeks now, and nothing. They were so vigorous in veg, I assumed they'd show sex quickly as well. I was wrong there.

Those girls (hopefully!) look lush and green, good job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom