You ever seen an organic pound scrogged off one plant?

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

1 AK47 Feminized, 3x3 scrog. I’m about to show y’all what real organic trichome development looks like.

You ever seen an organic pound scrogged off one plant
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
No but I seen a real big plant. I sell low rider fabric pots. 14 or less inches high and various amounts across biggest being 53inches 134 gallons. That would be perfect for scrogg. I am going to do bunching so all the roots become one root system if I could id do like 100 branches in a 53in

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Yep following along. Show us how its done.
What soil + other organic inputs are you using.
I’m using miracle gro performance organics. This is my 3rd run on the same bag. I threw in some perlite, vermiculite, bone meal, worm castings, and I have a Flemish Giant Rabbit named Big Booty Judy. I use her fresh poop as dressing and also mix that into the soil. I also occasionally make tea with her dookie too. I also feed organic molasses. I also have an organic flower enhancer that has things like kelp and green sand and stuff like that in it. Don’t let my lack of years of experience fool you. This isn’t a side project for me, I’ve devoted my life to this.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

That’s my last. I learned why you can’t leave organic soil outside for even a day. Fungus Gnats will try to claim your hood. 1 big Ak47 and 2 smaller Bubba Kush

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

1 AK47 Feminized, 3x3 scrog. I’m about to show y’all what real organic trichome development looks like.
Yuck! She was ugly as hell here! I took the netting off and just use string to tie down each individual branch. Much more work, but washing your car seems easier when you love it like it’s a Ferrari. The netting was making my leaves look like they had PH issues.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

You say you'll pull one pound of dried, manicured buds out of a 3x3' tent using miracle grow organic soil?
Lights on time is in 30 minutes. I’ll have pics of her. She’s grown a bit.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

I think that goal is unrealistically ambitious, but feel free to prove me wrong.

What size is the pot? And how long do you plan to veg and train them?
I respect your doubt. If it was as easy as I make it seem, everyone would do it. I’m in a 5 gal bucket. I kept track of weeks on my last two grows, but I didn’t care to for this one. This run isn’t about how many weeks it’s takes, it’s more so I just flip when it’s full. I’m at about 9 weeks maybe 10. Oh and I’m definitely training. I was using a net, but I don’t like it touching my leaves, so I take nylon and gorilla tape each branch down to the floor. Ghetto looking as hell, yes, effective, yes. If you guys don’t go into your garden room, open the tent and watch dragonball z with your plant, DAILY, you’re probably not taking this as serious as I am. I don’t need C02! I talk to my plants like a doctor giving a shot. “Okay now AK47, you’re going to feel a slight pinch. And here’s some molasses and bunny poop for being a good girl”

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm with Dirtbag on this. 1lb out of a 3x3 is doable, sure. With the right lights, and right plant care. In a 5gal bucket? I don't see it happening, not with how the single plant looks in the initial pics. By no means am I questioning your competency or abilities, don't take this as disrespect. I just see it as a stretch goal, when realistically I think 8-12oz is more on par.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

I'm with Dirtbag on this. 1lb out of a 3x3 is doable, sure. With the right lights, and right plant care. In a 5gal bucket? I don't see it happening, not with how the single plant looks in the initial pics. By no means am I questioning your competency or abilities, don't take this as disrespect. I just see it as a stretch goal, when realistically I think 8-12oz is more on par.
I can dig it homie. Honestly I can’t sit here and say that your wrong, because I’ve never done it. My plant was looking gross in the first pic. It was that netting, I took that off and took the time to tie each branch individually. I don’t know if I said I’m using 600 watts of HPS. Lights come on in 10 so I’ll have new pics of here up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom