You ever seen an organic pound scrogged off one plant?

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tobh

tobh

Supporter
I can dig it homie. Honestly I can’t sit here and say that your wrong, because I’ve never done it. My plant was looking gross in the first pic. It was that netting, I took that off and took the time to tie each branch individually. I don’t know if I said I’m using 600 watts of HPS. Lights come on in 10 so I’ll have new pics of here up.
yeah, she looked scraggly and a bit stressed. i'm here for the ride regardless. It's on you to change my mind on organic soil indoors 😁

tobh

tobh

Supporter
she's lookin much happier. you might be having a bit of a Mg deficiency going on. those dark, deep variagations with lighter leaf tissue is indicative of such. Could be sulfur as well, but I highly doubt an immobile nute def given you're in organic soil.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

she's lookin much happier. you might be having a bit of a Mg deficiency going on. those dark, deep variagations with lighter leaf tissue is indicative of such. Could be sulfur as well, but I highly doubt an immobile nute def given you're in organic soil.
Or maybe it’s because it have like 5 different LED lights and the blues and purples give off the appearance of darker leaves.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Or maybe it’s because it have like 5 different LED lights and the blues and purples give off the appearance of darker leaves.
I'm not concerned about darker leafs. I'm focusing on the veins within the leafs. Without the blurples, it may not be so apparent.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Turn off my lights? Are you drunk? Why don’t I just pull the nipple out of my babies mouth so you can see my girls teets? That’s basically what your asking me.
Alright, I'm out. The title spoke for itself but I gave you the benefit of doubt. Deuces bro, good luck.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Ok dude, literally nothing will happen if you turn your lights off for a minute to snap a pic, but do you, nobody is trying to force you.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

So inconsistencies in light can’t stress and could lead to herm?

in veg, during daylight, one minute of lowered intensity

seems like a stretch.

But again do your thing, I don’t want to be blamed if this run doesn’t work out how you want it to.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

yeah, she looked scraggly and a bit stressed. i'm here for the ride regardless. It's on you to change my mind on organic soil indoors 😁
in veg, during daylight, one minute of lowered intensity

seems like a stretch.

But again do your thing, I don’t want to be blamed if this run doesn’t work out how you want it to.

Can someone please show me how to block people? This site is full of haters and I just don’t have time.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I said IF it doesn’t work out, not that it won’t.

Only after you snapped at me for making a very common and reasonable request to take the pic in decent light.

Happy to leave though, good luck on your goal.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Can someone please show me how to block people? This site is full of haters and I just don’t have time.
Go to settings and click "Delete account"

The community is better off without arrogance like this. Go to RIU, GC, ICMag, name-a-forum if you want the hype crowd. Nowhere has the wealth of knowledge or the willingness to help. You shit on several very, VERY knowledgeable and veteran people here (myself included).

With that I bid you well and best of luck.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Go to settings and click "Delete account"

The community is better off without arrogance like this. Go to RIU, GC, ICMag, name-a-forum if you want the hype crowd. Nowhere has the wealth of knowledge or the willingness to help. You shit on several very, VERY knowledgeable and veteran people here (myself included).

With that I bid you well and best of luck.
Delete this dick, fag boy. If you’re feeling are hurt, that’s on you. You asked me to turn my lights off for a better pic? Tf? That’s your wealth of knowledge. Suck a wee-wee Sammy.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Delete this dick, fag boy. If you’re feeling are hurt, that’s on you. You asked me to turn my lights off for a better pic? Tf? That’s your wealth of knowledge. Suck a wee-wee Sammy.
Ok, so you're 17? Come back when you know how to interact with grown men. Peace.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Oh man come on this site is not full of haters. You made some pretty big claims, so prove it. I'm not saying it cant be done but... I don't think I've seen an indoor plant yield 16 oz of dried buds. Have to be a big plant and veg for 4-6 months. And big plants take big pots, I don't know if 5 gallons is enough? I grow in 7 gallon pots, 4 plants at a time, veg for 8-10 weeks or long enough to fill the space and the plants yield around 4-6 ounces each. (Not organic.) Obviously depending on strain but that's my experience using 1000 watt hps. I think you have lofty goals and sure would like to see you fulfill them, but, I'm from Missouri...show me.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

How old are you kid? Does your mommy know you're playing on her computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom