You ever seen an organic pound scrogged off one plant?

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

I said IF it doesn’t work out, not that it won’t.

Only after you snapped at me for making a very common and reasonable request to take the pic in decent light.

Happy to leave though, good luck on your goal.
Very common here, yes. Turn off your lights for a better pic, I’m sure that’s a practice that’s done here
Oh man come on this site is not full of haters. You made some pretty big claims, so prove it. I'm not saying it cant be done but... I don't think I've seen an indoor plant yield 16 oz of dried buds. Have to be a big plant and veg for 4-6 months. And big plants take big pots, I don't know if 5 gallons is enough? I grow in 7 gallon pots, 4 plants at a time, veg for 8-10 weeks or long enough to fill the space and the plants yield around 4-6 ounces each. (Not organic.) Obviously depending on strain but that's my experience using 1000 watt hps. I think you have lofty goals and sure would like to see you fulfill them, but, I'm for Missouri...show me.
im from Liberty, so I know Missouri.
Ok, so you're 17? Come back when you know how to interact with grown men. Peace.
ill come back when you have the power to make me leave, cunt.

growsince79

growsince79

Oh man come on this site is not full of haters. You made some pretty big claims, so prove it. I'm not saying it cant be done but... I don't think I've seen an indoor plant yield 16 oz of dried buds. Have to be a big plant and veg for 4-6 months. And big plants take big pots, I don't know if 5 gallons is enough? I grow in 7 gallon pots, 4 plants at a time, veg for 8-10 weeks or long enough to fill the space and the plants yield around 4-6 ounces each. (Not organic.) Obviously depending on strain but that's my experience using 1000 watt hps. I think you have lofty goals and sure would like to see you fulfill them, but, I'm for Missouri...show me.
I once grew a pounder under a 1000w mh in an old hydrofarm solo. They came with about 5 gallons of clay pebbles and the 5 gallon res had to be filled daily. Drank a 2-3 gallons a day. In 5 gallons of oganic soil- no way.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ill come back when you have the power to make me leave, cunt.
Still throwing names at me, I obviously hurt your ego. I'm sorry for that. Cunt happens to be my favorite word, so thank you for using it towards me.

Regardless, you obviously lack some basic understanding. Turning off lights for accurate pictures has been a practice as long as weed forums have existed. You ever seen good weed pics under HPS? negative. shit's all washed out in colors other than green. The good pics are clear, true colored. Technacolor varieties.

All that being said, I recommend you bite your tongue and deflate your ego a bit. While I do not have the powers to make you leave, nor would I wish to have such as everyone deserves to congregate where they please on the internet, this is my last engagement with you. If you choose to quote and continue to provoke me, we'll address that then.

Good day.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Delete this dick, fag boy. If you’re feeling are hurt, that’s on you. You asked me to turn my lights off for a better pic? Tf? That’s your wealth of knowledge. Suck a wee-wee Sammy.
This is not a place hate. You are confused about people’s intentions here. You made outrageous claims (you implicitly agree they are outrageous based on your title) and people here responded in a predictable manner. No hate was ever cast. Someone even tried to help on notifying you of a possible deficiency. you came in on a high horse, and no respect for all the people who spend much time engaging in constructive conversations here. This might not be the type of place you were looking for.

much love 👽
AndyBoi🖖

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

I once grew a pounder under a 1000w mh in an old hydrofarm solo. They came with about 5 gallons of clay pebbles and the 5 gallon res had to be filled daily. Drank a 2-3 gallons a day. In 5 gallons of oganic soil- no way.
She definitely drinks a gallon a day at 9 weeks

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

This is not a place hate. You are confused about people’s intentions here. You made outrageous claims (you implicitly agree they are outrageous based on your title) and people here responded in a predictable manner. No hate was ever cast. Someone even tried to help on notifying you of a possible deficiency. you came in on a high horse, and no respect for all the people who spend much time engaging in constructive conversations here. This might not be the type of place you were looking for.

much love 👽
AndyBoi🖖
I think it was more so the arrogance of my claims that has offended you repeat failures. How dare I claim I can grow a pound from a 3x3 with only 2 grows under my belt? That’s really all I’ve heard since I’ve been here. I think this is just the place for me, unlike you, I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to let you guys witness me dominate the cannabis industry with sheer devotion like a ronin. Save all the: “what I can’t do because you can’t” and the “playful sarcasm“ for youre friends. You could have left me alone and not said anything to me. I didn’t come peeking around your post because it looked interesting, you came to me, what does that tell you?

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Still throwing names at me, I obviously hurt your ego. I'm sorry for that. Cunt happens to be my favorite word, so thank you for using it towards me.

Regardless, you obviously lack some basic understanding. Turning off lights for accurate pictures has been a practice as long as weed forums have existed. You ever seen good weed pics under HPS? negative. shit's all washed out in colors other than green. The good pics are clear, true colored. Technacolor varieties.

All that being said, I recommend you bite your tongue and deflate your ego a bit. While I do not have the powers to make you leave, nor would I wish to have such as everyone deserves to congregate where they please on the internet, this is my last engagement with you. If you choose to quote and continue to provoke me, we'll address that then.

Good day.
I don’t care about what internet trend you’ve been doing since the dawn of internet time. I didn’t come here to trade ideas. You could always just stay out of my posts. You didn’t catch my attention, I caught yours. Now that you see what I’m like, why not just stay away? You’re gonna make me famous here. Whether I can prove my theory or not, hater.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I don’t care about what internet trend you’ve been doing since the dawn of internet time. I didn’t come here to trade ideas. You could always just stay out of my posts. You didn’t catch my attention, I caught yours. Now that you see what I’m like, why not just stay away? You’re gonna make me famous here. Whether I can prove my theory or not, hater.
What a fucking joke..and it's only Wednesday? 🙄🤷‍♂️

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You got a lot to learn in life. I forgive your ignorance and accept your youthful overload of testosterone. I came here to help (check my thread responses, that's what I've done here since circa 2005) and you've exhibited nothing more than the behavior of a snot nosed child. I've been nothing but kind to you, and you've done nothing but instigated problems that didn't exist. If you don't want me in your thread, quit quoting my posts.

I'm not the keyboard warrior you seek, I'm OG and would fuck you up in the street, no words needed. Come correct.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

I think it was more so the arrogance of my claims that has offended you repeat failures. How dare I claim I can grow a pound from a 3x3 with only 2 grows under my belt? That’s really all I’ve heard since I’ve been here. I think this is just the place for me, unlike you, I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to let you guys witness me dominate the cannabis industry with sheer devotion like a ronin. Save all the: “what I can’t do because you can’t” and the “playful sarcasm“ for youre friends. You could have left me alone and not said anything to me. I didn’t come peeking around your post because it looked interesting, you came to me, what does that tell you?
Well good luck 😉

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

*make you infamous here

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

You got a lot to learn in life. I forgive your ignorance and accept your youthful overload of testosterone. I came here to help (check my thread responses, that's what I've done here since circa 2005) and you've exhibitive nothing more than the behavior of a snot nosed child. I've been nothing but kind to you, and you've done nothing but instigated problems that didn't exist. If you don't want me in your thread, quit quoting my posts.

I'm not the keyboard warrior you seek, I'm OG and would fuck you up in the street, no words needed. Come correct.
Ain’t nobody bout that street life, talkin about it on the web “OG.” I’ll beat tf outta you old ass man. You would be ready to shoot me for how I would disrespect yo life. Don’t play with me.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Dominate the cannabis industry with a 3x3?

it tells me you write more intriguing post titles. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom