You Know Your From Colorado If...........

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lamb jam

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuckin A man river looks perfect. Is the bite good?
Have not been in awhile..
A little slow at the moment but its always good....
streamer season is upon us come on up when ya can....

BubbaG

BubbaG

Harvest is in... got the fresh girls in the flower house....hoping to make it happen maybe this weekend if youre around.... bring you a jar or two also

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Harvest is in... got the fresh girls in the flower house....hoping to make it happen maybe this weekend if youre around.... bring you a jar or two also
OH OH OH!!!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Republicans and cowboys and indians got me, but I grew up in south denver. The colfax one is pretty good.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Cab drivers....well yeah guess that is a pretty accurate assessment of my area.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Can't even come up with a funny reply...cause it's true. Those cabbies need to explain to their kids to watch for cars, or better yet actually watch them instead of having a six year old watch a four year old.

The newest assault on good parenting is a shocking number of my neighbors don't use car seats. Baby goes on the floor in the back and they just drive off. Wtf is that.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
You know you're in CO when 15 acres of lawful cannabis is actually consistent with modern reality

Next to their farm a guy is mining his portion of the earth into oblivion. It was really interesting to stand on the border of two properties which represent diametrically opposed methods of creating wealth. One that is actually remediating the land as it is sown and harvested, one that will have been better for the that small piece of Earth, and put it on a more fertile trajectory. The other method quite literally strips the raw earth of anything valuable, which the land-owner will then donate to the state, worthless, to become a lifeless nothing of erosion and rocky topsoil.

I don't claim to be any type of environmentalist, but standing on the border there I just felt an immense sense of gratitude and respect for my friends, for actually remediating the land they tend, while growing a beneficial therapeutic agent. Bravo!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

View attachment 639296 You know you're in CO when 15 acres of lawful cannabis is actually consistent with modern reality

Next to their farm a guy is mining his portion of the earth into oblivion. It was really interesting to stand on the border of two properties which represent diametrically opposed methods of creating wealth. One that is actually remediating the land as it is sown and harvested, one that will have been better for the that small piece of Earth, and put it on a more fertile trajectory. The other method quite literally strips the raw earth of anything valuable, which the land-owner will then donate to the state, worthless, to become a lifeless nothing of erosion and rocky topsoil.

I don't claim to be any type of environmentalist, but standing on the border there I just felt an immense sense of gratitude and respect for my friends, for actually remediating the land they tend, while growing a beneficial therapeutic agent. Bravo! View attachment 639300
Well said.

xavier7995

xavier7995

If you have a Senate candidate that puts out a crossfit video instead of anything advocating his positions.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

View attachment 639296 You know you're in CO when 15 acres of lawful cannabis is actually consistent with modern reality

I don't claim to be any type of environmentalist, but standing on the border there I just felt an immense sense of gratitude and respect for my friends, for actually remediating the land they tend, while growing a beneficial therapeutic agent. Bravo! View attachment 639300
@NaturalTherapy I think you might be mistaken. The picture you referenced is actually the test ground for monsanto's next product launch, RoundUp Ready Life Taker. It's a great product designed to clear those pesky weeds from around your property, and it will help control the growth of other non-monsanto items like trees, flowers, local water supplies, wildlife etc. As an additional benefit, you will also receive their new anti-dust spray product, formulated from a patented process of scraping paint chips and asbestos from abandoned factories, emulsified with non-potable wastewater, which effectively removes any trace of topsoil or groundcover vegetation, effectively and efficiently increasing the area of unlivable space. On top of that, they will also be happy to help mitigate any troubling issues that might negatively impact the strength of this GMO product, such as fighting the clean water act and other rules that get in the way of the bottom line. The Lifetaker team also has a mobile service unit which can be dispatched to areas with high populations of healthy wildlife and significant bio-diversity. Working with dow chemical and dupont, Lifetaker has also made significant advances with their flora-clear additive, which is a re-worked genetically modified specialized formulation of agent orange and mustard gas, which effectively controls the pesky problems that come with thriving wildlife, sustainable natural resources, healthy air we breath, etc. It's really a great product for clearing brush, trees, and anything else that might be alive, and has had significant advances since vietnam.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

You know your from Colorado when you scream where is the honey to the pizza Delivery guy

Latest posts

Top Bottom