Youngster Doing Research And Development

• Thread starter Event runner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Event runner

Hi everyone, I am new and haven't yet got to grow. I really want to do perpetual grow cycles with sog and scrog as well as 12 12 from seed. My hydro bill is paid for and I am allowed to grow. I don't smoke, I've done a lot of research and am wanting to grow for others. Cannabis is fascinating and there's more info online for it then any other plant. My biggest issue is I'm to young to get a job and I don't have funding for a set up. I'm asking for donations to help get everything set up. I'm looking at using worm castings and I have a limit of 3 400 watt lights. I look forward to tracking and posting all of my grows, I know I'm asking for a lot since it costs a lot to get set up, would anyone be willing to donate? It would be much appreciated. Please donate any amount you wish three interac email, Lester1900@outlook com

The Terps

The Terps

If you want donuts go to the donut shop if you want donations stand on the corner with One hand out and another holding a piece of cardboard. Literally the stupidest post ever I hope you grow grams of schwag.
Don't ask someone to do it for you read and learn yourself. If you can read

Moto

Moto

Fuck yes.. The new Aellie LMAO

Images 8

Top Bottom