Youngster Doing Research And Development

• Thread starter Event runner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
lmfao some people have no pride at all ask for donations on a site ,,,dude u have balls but not the right ones ,,get a job an make your own money stop asking for handouts i swear to fuck whats wrong with some people !!!

Moto

Moto

1badass8zz

Sorry buddy forgot to remove the tag of your name in the picture.. LOL
@Weedseed420

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My African cousin just inherited 10 million dollars and wants to move to America... if you send me 10,000 dollars as a 3rd party fee then ill give you 1 million dollars when my African cousin gets here. I will only need a bit of information...
Your-
A copy of your drivers license
Atm pin
Social security #

Its as simple as that and you'll have a bunch of money in no time!!!

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
My African cousin just inherited 10 million dollars and wants to move to America... if you send me 10,000 dollars as a 3rd party fee then ill give you 1 million dollars when my African cousin gets here. I will only need a bit of information...
Your-
A copy of your drivers license
Atm pin
Social security #

Its as simple as that and you'll have a bunch of money in no time!!!
lmao me me me ill do it...pmme asap,,,,haha

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
Perfect!!! My African cousin will be so pleased. After you send the 3rd party fee in the mail(cash)... then you just pick up my African cousin from the airport and he will have the 10 million on him. So youll get paid right away!!!
sweet

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know why but I love seeing these kinda post get tore up by all you fine people good shinning stars all around ..... Well except for ass hat Magee over here

Latest posts

Top Bottom