Your Best Place To Puchase Seeds

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Have looked at the "breeders's' listed on this forum. Which did you get the best strains from - Know probablity they are all good or else "THC Farmer" would not list them. looking for female seeds ; their are many to choose from. Your experience would be greatly appreciated - and help this simple mind pick some good strains. Thanks all !!!!!

mancdank

mancdank

There's loads of awesome strains on here and some awesome offers too I've just got some exotic genetics and all popped not sure about fems though I try to stay away they can be fickle bitches but u won't go far wrong with exotic or CSI :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have
19 bagseed (from random purchased smoke)
3 sour dubbs X querkle
44 exotic seeds (4 diff strains/packs)

You will not go wrong with exotic.
I am stoked for the day I pop his gear.
Soo many awesome exotic grow logs/journals on this forum. It will make your mouth water.

I'm gonna go through all my bagseed and others first working up to the best for last. Will pop them in order of my list up top.

mancdank

mancdank

I have
19 bagseed (from random purchased smoke)
3 sour dubbs X querkle
44 exotic seeds (4 diff strains/packs)

You will not go wrong with exotic.
I am stoked for the day I pop his gear.
Soo many awesome exotic grow logs/journals on this forum. It will make your mouth water.

I'm gonna go through all my bagseed and others first working up to the best for last. Will pop them in order of my list up top.
What strains if ex have u got ?

mancdank

mancdank

Pink 2.0
Supernatural
Flight
Head case
I have also popped some flight :) I wanted a pack of the pink 2.0 but they was all gone :) I've started a thread called exotic genetics multi grow diary not much to see yet but hopefully there will be in the next few weeks :)

Top Bottom