Your biggest accomplishments in life

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A self pat on the back is good for oneself...
For me my major accomplishment is being sober from alcohol for 12 years, by far the best, hardest,thing I've ever done.
Always wished I could stop the madness but never could, still will never be free from the addiction, must continue one day at a time..
Being married for theses 12 years also is awesome.
Our farm we worked hard through the frustrations, have respect for our top quality produce.
Living life on life's terms, knowing how to enjoy each day, not remaining upset over people places and things, still working on that but my incredible wife helps me understand a lot of things much better.
I share my happiness not to boast but as an example that if I can do it so can others.
It also helps me stay on track,putting into words and realizing wow what a great life...
Be happy, go for it whatever it takes, life is short.....CM.........

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

lol, wasn't talking about danger from others. Had plenty of things myself to survive. LSD, uppers, downers, fast cars and women who didn't use birth control pills.
Lol I'll tag that praise. I've had some crazy times for my age, I suppose my greatest accomplishment is still being here alive and happy, not being tube fed in a wheelchair.

And when I was 19 I bagged a 24 year old FHM magazine hometown hottie. Best weekend in bed I have EVER had.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

My family. My old lady; she is a goddess! She has had the patience to keep me around for seven years lmfao. When she is down, I do anything and everything to get her back to 100%. When life kicks the shit out of me, she is always there, to pick me up. Our cat, as well. I have never been a big cat person, but she is definitely my first born. She has been around for three years. All she wants to do, is lay in my beard lmfao. Fucking with my family, is the first thing that pushes my hand to my rifle. Really about the only thing that I let take me there, these days. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

sky high

sky high

My sons...my wife of almost 33 years/my friend for over 40 years.

After existing in the Hell of losing a son, most of the "problems" I face now or see others facing seem >incredibly< trivial.
Everyday here that we survive under such weight is a huge accomplishment for us.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I have accomplished quite a bit during my short time on this planet. The greatest thing ive accomplished is being able to step back from what society is today and being able to figure out what life is all about. My next biggest goal is going to be able to guide my children in the same direction. Contentment.

K

kolah

I grew up very poor in a white ghetto project, my older brother was run down and killed by a off duty drunken cop (hit and run), I didn't want to be a dope dealer or street thug so I decided to attend pre-med and then chiropractic college, but after graduating I found my wife having an affair, told her addios motha-fucka and on a whim I trucked out to Colorado with my dog, 500 bucks, a diploma and a 1968 17 foot Ford Motorhome with a top speed of 55 mph downhill (thats 40 mph in a Kansas headwind) I was lucky enough to start up and run a good chiro office and later snatched up some nice Rocky Mt. property. I also battled a serious health issue as well but I recovered better than before.

I had lots of help along the way but most of it came from the will-power within myself. I could have made a million excuses why everything went bad but I chose to overcome those challenges by taking control of my life.

Closing in on 60 years of age, I am only missing one thing to full-fill all my dreams. Meeting my soulmate. I know she is out there somewhere so I'll keep on trucking! It's been a fun road for sure. :)

Dad

Dad

I grew up very poor in a white ghetto project, my older brother was run down and killed by a off duty drunken cop (hit and run), I didn't want to be a dope dealer or street thug so I decided to attend pre-med and then chiropractic college, but after graduating I found my wife having an affair, told her addios motha-fucka and on a whim I trucked out to Colorado with my dog, 500 bucks, a diploma and a 1968 17 foot Ford Motorhome with a top speed of 55 mph downhill (thats 40 mph in a Kansas headwind) I was lucky enough to start up and run a good chiro office and later snatched up some nice Rocky Mt. property. I also battled a serious health issue as well but I recovered better than before.

I had lots of help along the way but most of it came from the will-power within myself. I could have made a million excuses why everything went bad but I chose to overcome those challenges by taking control of my life.

Closing in on 60 years of age, I am only missing one thing to full-fill all my dreams. Meeting my soulmate. I know she is out there somewhere so I'll keep on trucking! It's been a fun road for sure. :)
You will find her I was suprized when I found mine.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fuck yes kolah you sound adventurous like myself. The pics you post of your land are amazing, from my eyes you have it made brother.. Soulmates, i feel ya man. I Have one but shes far and were busy maybe someday.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Kolah you always surprise me,glad to have you back.On my way to see my chiro in a few,The guy has been instrumental in helping me after my MC wreck and getting me off prescription meds that were making it all worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom