Your biggest accomplishments in life

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i saved a 50 something year old lady from drowning at the wave pool when i was in my mid 20's. we were floating in the wave pool, my chick sittin in the inner tube, im treading water beside her. she says, i think that lady is drowning!! i look over top of her and 20 ft away this lady is bobbin up and down holding on to one handle of her inner tube. i look at the lifeguard sittin in his chair and he don't see shit. i was like 2-3 ft from her and she lets go of the tube, i get to her and she's just under the water, knew i wasn't supposed to pull her up facing me but i had no choice. she came up like a wet dog, 200lb pullin me down. shes screaming "where's my son!! where's my son!!" im like omg he's at the bottom too! but just remained calm n told her he's ok. i had no clue. he was in fact ok and i seen them meet up on shore afterwards)thankfully im 6'3 and 220 and a decent swimmer so it wasn't soo bad. barely got her into to where we could stand before i was gassed. in fact i remember panic startin to take over thinkin we were both going to go under, knew i was close to shore so i bobbed down, popped up and pushed the bitch in the rest lol. the look on her face wehn she came up is something i won't forget.

told my chick thats karma 4 liiiiiife! lol

id say thats one of the things im most proud of. my girl wanted some recognition for me from the water park or acknowledgement on the lack of action on the part of their lifeguards, i was content in knowing that that lady was ok.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Being sober from alcohol- 2years. Getting to the point where I am ok with feeling good. These were surprisingly hard for me to accomplish and surprisingly rewarding.

I look forward to the coming years of growing my family, finding a soulmate, and catching those big fish we all want to catch. Best of luck to all of us.

PB

Aligee

Aligee

mines would be raising my six sons solo 17,14,12,10,5,3 and im only 34 lol i feel old but i wouldnt change it for the world being mom/dad comes natural to me,having acceptance for all these knuckleheads in my world gots to be the other....

The Realest...

Mogrow

Mogrow

mines would be raising my six sons solo 17,14,12,10,5,3 and im only 34 lol i feel old but i wouldnt change it for the world being mom/dad comes natural to me,having acceptance for all these knuckleheads in my world gots to be the other....

The Realest...
respect

Dad

Dad

I once tried fostering. They will not allow children to live in the conditions that I live under (no running water was their main reason for refusal)
Sorry to hear, I'm personally too young to have kids I have a lot on my plate and I don't know how me or the wife could juggle having kids right now,

Dad

Dad

The Realest...
Damn dude , you are holding it down. Mad respect

sky high

sky high

Sorry to hear, I'm personally too young to have kids I have a lot on my plate and I don't know how me or the wife could juggle having kids right now,

Having them is the easy part. Losing them is where things come seriously into focus and you realize that they are THE most important thing you have/will EVER do in this world. Everything else...just pales and honestly...matters not.

I'd give it all away to see my son again. All of it. Riches do not compare to the love a child brings into your world.

You are more ready than you know.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

The Realest...
Damn now THATS a man.. . . And he ain't even 40.
Mine would have to be my daughter and my 15 yr relationship w the wifey.

Aligee

Aligee

With 6 you get eggroll..... :D Or at least ya did in the 60's....

mad respect aligee. crazy mad respect.
sorry bout your son SKY, i cant imagine losing one of mine period im super protective of every single one of them, i loss a premature daughter in 2010 with all my boys it was hard to accept but my mind set is extremely strong i practice thinking ( who does that), forcasting daily situations its worked wonders for me going thru divorce, raising kids single but im all smiles this plant is very rewarding in many many way... respect bro.

GI JO

GI JO

I had my daughter when I was 35, she will be turning 24 soon, I will be 59 (both birthdays in May). What is so funny is that she is sooooooo straight, while I'm still 20 in my head! She would like to work at the UN while I'm just happy to rock out to my music. It's a great accomplishment for me that she is kind and loving and ready to take the world on. And......although her father and I have not been together since she was 2, we both made a vow to never (we mostly succeeded) bring our crap into her life, he was an awesome father and I'll be going to his 60th birthday party soon.

Kolah: Do you have running water yet? That might be an incentive for a soulmate to appear:p

Top Bottom