YOUR BIGGEST NIGHTMARE DURING A GROW....

• Thread starter iLoveCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LJBB

LJBB

Please bud you do you and if you need help ask a veteran (not me) I will always try to help but learn everyday from the few veterans that are willing to help. The old heads that know their shit and don’t feed bro science to anyone with an open mouth are disappearing fast!!! Again not me however I do have my old head dude that has proven to me 90% of the shit jammed down these threads or a hydro store mofo feeding it to you are full of shit. I’m out boys and beauties!!!

1EEECC64 039A 48C8 BD61 AA88EAE99ABF
93AE6299 544A 4E51 AF1C 0C798BB8594B
E61282A5 6492 476C 905E 9CE4B0A6901A
EF345F72 1CA4 4AB3 8861 873A3D2B9ED6
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Please bud you do you and if you need help ask a veteran (not me) I will always try to help but learn everyday from the few veterans that are willing to help. The old heads that know their shit and don’t feed bro science to anyone with an open mouth are disappearing fast!!! Again not me however I do have my old head dude that has proven to me 90% of the shit jammed down these threads or a hydro store mofo feeding it to you are full of shit. I’m out boys and beauties!!!
you ok buddy?
time for you to relax, seems like you grew your first grow and now have hair on your chest.,
watch your mouth, swearing, bragging etc only shows your immaturity..

Observationist

Observationist

Colorado

Yes, the legal limit for industrial hemp in the USA is %0.30, or less than half of a percent, with a margin of error of 1 tenth of a percent, so you can technically test as high as %0.40 and still pass, but once you hit %0.41 then it is legally "marijuana" and must be destroyed. We tested hot at %0.42 and had to destroy our entire crop. It was devastating.
That's...kinda...no is fucking retarded...sorry..

TSD

TSD

We have plenty of veterans and old school folks here on the farm, People with decades of experience that are more than happy to guide newbies and help anyone having troubles succeed. People spewing misinformation don't usually last long here, nor do condescending know it alls. This is an actual community with people that consider the other farmers here peers and even friends, so maybe stick around for 5 minutes before you start passing judgment.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

We have plenty of veterans and old school folks here on the farm, People with decades of experience that are more than happy to guide newbies and help anyone having troubles succeed. People spewing misinformation don't usually last long here, nor do condescending know it alls. This is an actual community with people that consider the other farmers here peers and even friends, so maybe stick around for 5 minutes before you start passing judgment.
Im still trying to figure out how this thread is a negative thread. Did i miss the negativity or something? Other than from ljbb?

Blastfact

Blastfact

Worse nightmare? Hoppers,,, those damned grass hoppers. Was sickening to lose a clandestine outdoor grow to the damned hoppers. Day or even less a whole cash crop grow gone. Second would be if the cops got the grow. Third getting busted for growing. The rest is just water under the bridge.

TSD

TSD

Worse nightmare? Hoppers,,, those damned grass hoppers. Was sickening to lose a clandestine outdoor grow to the damned hoppers. Day or even less a whole cash crop grow gone. Second would be if the cops got the grow. Third getting busted for growing. The rest is just water under the bridge.
Yeah it's amazing how fast those jerks can chomp down leaves or buds, then to add insult to injury, they shit all over what's left.

Bilber

Bilber

Let's hear some stories about failures or near-failed crops that were just a pure NIGHTMARE!! Spider mites? Police raid? Power-failure? Theft? Hermes? Parents find a crop and throw it all in the trash while you were at school back in the day?

Let's hear'em......

I only had 1 grow so far and battled spider-mites.... Those little f*ckers are brutal
Ha.....thank you @iLoveCannabis for asking to show our failed, yet needful, learning experiences with growing......

Last year's picture of a Vanilla Kush that was infested with spider-mites.......they never touched any of the others.....

Tossed it outside and it recovered for the most part........it definitely didn't yield as much as it should have.......

20221101 175815

Besides when I first started growing ( battling PM and over-flowering ), spider-mites have been my worst growing experience......

Happy Growing to all......

Top Bottom