Your Daily Driver

• Thread starter scoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scoop

scoop

Please share a picture of the smoking apparatus that you use >on a daily basis<.

Add a description/comment about the piece or tell us why you enjoy the piece over all others if you'd like.

******************************************************************************************************

"Treehouse" 6" Shower head bub.

-----Basic stuff. Gives a great hit. Easy to clean.-----

Your daily driver

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Please share a picture of the smoking apparatus that you use >on a daily basis<.

Add a description/comment about the piece or tell us why you enjoy the piece over all others if you'd like.

******************************************************************************************************

"Treehouse" 6" Shower head bub.

-----Basic stuff. Gives a great hit. Easy to clean.-----

View attachment 627472
My daily driver... i like my bongs and what not but this little guy is just easy to toss in a glove box of back pack... it was 5 bucks at a local cheap glass shop.

Screenshot 2016 08 21 18 28 56
scoop

scoop

Dizzzam. That sucks to hear that both of your rides are smoking daily, Purpletrain. LOL. :smoking:

We do >Rush Hour< here with hash and coffee and no vehicles in sight. Fuck that Rat Race shit with everyone thinking they receive their paycheck from NASCAR while driving like they are a Proctologist ... Heehee.

passing to the left....

xavier7995

xavier7995

Cheapo glass chillum is my goto. Fits easily in my pocket and if it breaks no bigs, just get a new one. I still have never broken a piece of glassware myself, but others sure have, so nothing fancy for me. Prefer chillums for easy cleaning.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

View attachment 627503 A treasured piece
One of Joe Cockers Rock pipes left to me from his estate
He enjoyed his rock pipes
Rock on Joe
View attachment 627504 He also gifted me this before he passed
Both are kept in a special place
prison wallet?
Cheapo glass chillum is my goto. Fits easily in my pocket and if it breaks no bigs, just get a new one. I still have never broken a piece of glassware myself, but others sure have, so nothing fancy for me. Prefer chillums for easy cleaning.
Well, you can start the clock on dropping it then!

xavier7995

xavier7995

prison wallet?

Well, you can start the clock on dropping it then!

no way, personal rule is if I ever break one I banish myself back to the metal handpipe dayz for six months. Not even the cool metal pipes with a fancy design on the stem...just plain and miserable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom