Your Daily Driver

• Thread starter scoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Whats so funny bro? @jumpincactus
I think the general meaning behind that term has changed. I do not see it as 'laughing out loud' because it makes my head hurt. I think 'lol' has more of an 'I approve of this post' or 'oh someone made a funny'.

Let's hug it out bro.

scoop

scoop

Some posting guidelines for this thread.

Pipes

BDH420

BDH420

WL5tEX6rGgLoyfyx7

Ok hope this works. it's my first time posting a pic. This has been my daily driver since 1997. I got it at the Hempest on Newbury St in Boston. It's was the first "expensive" pice I bought. It was $75 at the time. Which was also one of his most expensive pices at the time. It's name is Rasta Bob. He's a nice bubbler Sherlock.

IMG 20160824 134355
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the general meaning behind that term has changed. I do not see it as 'laughing out loud' because it makes my head hurt. I think 'lol' has more of an 'I approve of this post' or 'oh someone made a funny'.

Let's hug it out bro.
I was stoned and it was funny to me. No need for hurt feelers. And thank you for tryin to set the record straight. peace

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol yeah dawg was literally lost cause you only said LOL feel me andnohing else so i was just like what? @jumpincactus like @gravekat303 said i aint no pussy bro

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Cheapo

Im so tired of hard to clean pipes. lol. fuck it. Hits smoother than my other glass pipes. I got regular a car pipe . Cant show you , its in the car ,lol. Fucker has one of those things called a screen . Im so tired of sucking ashes too .lol.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Easy clean is where it's it, big reason I like chillums is that it's just a straight tube so I can just run it under really hot water and it will get most of the funk out without much issue...I can never get a bowl spotless.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Kosh salt and alcohol over night does the trick. Shake that bitch up and she goo as new i usually soak the slider over night and that shit is spotless do it or bowls in like a sandwich bag and it comes out clean af. But you probably knew this trick. @xavier7995

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah...that requires planning ahead though:) for my bowls that is what I go with, still never seems to get that front bit that is on the backside of the bowl opposite the mouthpiece, it's hard to get the salt to do its thing in the little crevices. Usually I just get a mouthful of resin and get mad and do the quick on the spot clean.

Should just switch over to 100% joints.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah...that requires planning ahead though:) for my bowls that is what I go with, still never seems to get that front bit that is on the backside of the bowl opposite the mouthpiece, it's hard to get the salt to do its thing in the little crevices. Usually I just get a mouthful of resin and get mad and do the quick on the spot clean.

Should just switch over to 100% joints.
Joints are great but sometimes i aint got time to smoke a j

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
not my daily but one of my favorite for sure. my buddy bribed the owner of the company years ago to sell his proto type before they got as big as they are now but never used it so he passed it to me on my last day as a single man

Top Bottom