Your Daily Driver

• Thread starter scoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Stops some of the shit ending up in my lungs,like a filter on a cigarette.I notice the diference without it.I smoke that ting every day I fucking love it,was sat on the mantle for years as an ornament until one of my mates wanted a try,now its my go to peace:love1:

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Stops some of the shit ending up in my lungs,like a filter on a cigarette.I notice the diference without it.I smoke that ting every day I fucking love it,was sat on the mantle for years as an ornament until one of my mates wanted a try,now its my go to peace:love1:
You should try vaporizing dry herb, as long as you keep the temp below 400 there are no carcenogens released. And it tastes like you are inhaling the smell of a broken bud, amazing.
http://www.vaporseller.com/arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer-latest-midnight-chrome.html

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Yeah I've got a volcano but it takes half an hour sucking on a bag to get half as stoned as blast on that fucker.I think its like the difference between snorting and jacking up,not that I,ve ever jacked up anything but you get my drift.Oh well here goes my morning wake and bake CHOO CHOO see yous all laters:love1:

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Just weighed a bowl full , came in at 1.2g.I supose if i could squeeze that into my volcano it might be a fair comparison,can probably get half as much in a volcano bowl.Even so I love a bong:smoking:

scoop

scoop

D.I.Y...... your description of vaping sounds familiar here. I had one for awhile YEARS ago....thinking I'd save my lungs and weed at the same time. Fuck...you could puff that thing all damn day...packing bowls one after another...and for me..it was always "Maybe I'll get off on this one".....LOL

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Bong Ho, its the cough that gets you off(from someone hacking his head off while he's typing):love1:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It seems after a while to me from old vapor bros to canos that everything starts kind of tasting the same.

Last edited:
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

I have like 6,000 bongs. I use this little guy everyday. Everyone's fav as well.

Especially when there's some mota rebel tester herb I haven't tried yet. See ya later bros...................

Top Bottom