Your help would be appreciated

• Thread starter BirdLaw86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

It does not look like light intensity issue, more like over watered
Shes in a 7gal fabric pot and hasnt had a drink in 4 days, last watering was a slight flush of 4 gallons to remove some of the neem i sprayed to kill aphids. Shes feeling lighter but according to the lift test Id think another day or so until she needs an actual watering, Shes been in an open room with the lights higher but i moved her into the tent to start using the trellis net soon and now shes looking unhappy within 8 to 10hrs of being in the new conditions with the light about 9to10inches closer and the reflective walls and roof.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

it is "running away" from the light.

the leaves are trying to flip over to get out of the light!!!
I just cut that compost tea bag into a shade and just threw the black mesh on top to add a bit of shading..will this help? Its not cheesecloth, its a very large plastic compost tea bag. I just added it this morning before lights went off bc I woke up and checked on her and instantly added shading

Anthem

Anthem

Shes in a 7gal fabric pot and hasnt had a drink in 4 days, last watering was a slight flush of 4 gallons to remove some of the neem i sprayed to kill aphids. Shes feeling lighter but according to the lift test Id think another day or so until she needs an actual watering, Shes been in an open room with the lights higher but i moved her into the tent to start using the trellis net soon and now shes looking unhappy within 8 to 10hrs of being in the new conditions with the light about 9to10inches closer and the reflective walls and roof.
I am sticking with my first answer right now. If you take a look at the new grow it looks really happy, praying to the light. If you believe it is the light, raise the light up or turn down the intensity. I have had plants do that towards the end of the light cycle but it usually means that are other factors at work as well.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
have a healthy plant? any kind? a house plant or anything?

stick it under the light you have and see if it does that.

Anthem

Anthem

have a healthy plant? any kind? a house plant or anything?

stick it under the light you have and see if it does that.
That is not going to tell you the correct answer. Go to you tube and look up Bruce Bughee, he goes over the lighting needs of cannabis. it will explain the lighting needs of cannabis and the fact that Cannabis can handle a ton of light.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s the temp and humidity in the tent?
you water 4 days ago and it’s in a 7 gallon bag? probably needs water but don’t till we tell you too. firstly temp and humidity, a fan for air flow?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I just cut that compost tea bag into a shade and just threw the black mesh on top to add a bit of shading..will this help? Its not cheesecloth, its a very large plastic compost tea bag. I just added it this morning before lights went off bc I woke up and checked on her and instantly added shading
hmmm, sounds like a creative idea! can you raise the light? or dim it?

i cooked mine a lot before mom passed. most light or heat things i think i have done a lot during that.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

That is not going to tell you the correct answer. Go to you tube and look up Bruce Bughee, he goes over the lighting needs of cannabis. it will explain the lighting needs of cannabis and the fact that Cannabis can handle a ton of light.
Ty for your input, pls keep elaborating with me here. The reasons i say light or think light is the fact the (A) 2 weeks ago i added my 2nd light into the open room and she did this exact same thing, i shut the 2nd off and lowered the single light a bit, she was still shitty looking, i raised the light up and watered and she was praying and singing to the sky...those pics will show you how happy she was, even after 4 gallons of water she was singing and not droopy at all...mind you, the 4 gallons was given 48hrs after her final transplant into this 7gal fab pot, i say that bc i didnt water much on the day of transplant and noticed unhappy signs, so i watered and there she was praying again and happy as can be.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Average is like 73° and RH is like 55 to 59%
Pics below of setup.
Thats an ac infinity exhaust.
Marz Hydro sp3000 (samsung leds)
The white thingy is the diy shading attempt.
One 6inch fan at top as exhaust next to light
One 6inch at bottom for intake of cool air
Rotating fan aimed midrange towards lights
GorillaGrow 4×4×8 tent
BlueJazz genetics
Growing medium is 60%soil 30%perlite 10%Hydroton pebbles

20211028 095833 HDR
20211028 002746
20211028 002711
20211028 002728
20211028 002737
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

hmmm, sounds like a creative idea! can you raise the light? or dim it?

i cooked mine a lot before mom passed. most light or heat things i think i have done a lot during that.
Sorry to hear about Mom bro, i know the feeling, and ty for the compliment, its just pothead creativity 😎

Anthem

Anthem

Ty for your input, pls keep elaborating with me here. The reasons i say light or think light is the fact the (A) 2 weeks ago i added my 2nd light into the open room and she did this exact same thing, i shut the 2nd off and lowered the single light a bit, she was still shitty looking, i raised the light up and watered and she was praying and singing to the sky...those pics will show you how happy she was, even after 4 gallons of water she was singing and not droopy at all...mind you, the 4 gallons was given 48hrs after her final transplant into this 7gal fab pot, i say that bc i didnt water much on the day of transplant and noticed unhappy signs, so i watered and there she was praying again and happy as can be.
There might be more to it. Give the Temperatures and Humidity like Nick asked. When is lights out?
Take a look at the pictures I have circled. The top shot with the unhappy grow is a sign of another problem Mag Def or PH of water. Also the second photo has the starting of the droop before the plants went under the brighter light. I am not sure the plant is over watered but it is unhappy and I feel it is either a nutrient def or bugs.

InkedUnhappy Growth LI
InkedFan Leaves Drooping LI
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

I gave all info above broski. 73° 55 to 58 rh.

The unhappiness was bc i burnt tf out of her with too strong of a neem pesticide mix and also did it like a dumbass with the lights on and I burnt tf out of them. Some of the signs you see are the burns and some are from the aphids but their being dealt with if not already dead

Top Bottom