Your help would be appreciated

• Thread starter BirdLaw86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

There might be more to it. Give the Temperatures and Humidity like Nick asked. When is lights out?
Take a look at the pictures I have circled. The top shot with the unhappy grow is a sign of another problem Mag Def or PH of water. Also the second photo has the starting of the droop before the plants went under the brighter light. I am not sure the plant is over watered but it is unhappy and I feel it is either a nutrient def or bugs.
Good stuff here, I agree with the mag and ph I tend to get some of that twisty new growth , but I don’t use ph up or down I use my soil buffers and nutes so I’m not perfect all the time - she will grow out of that . Add about 1/2 gram a epsom per gallon to your next feed , it can’t hurt - I would also think watering over and under water look very similar - I would guess she got a little overwatered during your flush? Depending on whether she needed water yet or not?

some strains just shy away from light towards the end of light cycle but by morning they are right back up

In the end I agree there’s a slight problem with nutes ( color and clawing ) but I think their gonna be alright

biggest mistake new growers make is giving there baby to much love and attention

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the top stuff looks too be light burnt as the tips are more white ish than brown burnt looking.. as of now i’d say she needs a watering,for a 7 gallon bag 1 gallon should’ve plenty..
firstly though are the stems to the fan leaves weak or stiff?
might want to wait to see if other growers agree before reacting.,
also really you kinda need to know for sure if the pest issue is gone before chasing “other” issues..
what is that taped to the cable above the plant?

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Good stuff here, I agree with the mag and ph I tend to get some of that twisty new growth , but I don’t use ph up or down I use my soil buffers and nutes so I’m not perfect all the time - she will grow out of that . Add about 1/2 gram a epsom per gallon to your next feed , it can’t hurt - I would also think watering over and under water look very similar - I would guess she got a little overwatered during your flush? Depending on whether she needed water yet or not?

some strains just shy away from light towards the end of light cycle but by morning they are right back up

In the end I agree there’s a slight problem with nutes ( color and clawing ) but I think their gonna be alright

biggest mistake new growers make is giving there baby to much love and attention
Soil ph is good at like 6.7 to 6.4 somewhere there, run off is like 6.2 maybe 6.0 id guess that bc im using the powder color reaction test and its right around where it said it should be.
the top stuff looks too be light burnt as the tips are more white ish than brown burnt looking.. as of now i’d say she needs a watering,for a 7 gallon bag 1 gallon should’ve plenty..
firstly though are the stems to the fan leaves weak or stiff?
might want to wait to see if other growers agree before reacting.,
also really you kinda need to know for sure if the pest issue is gone before chasing “other” issues..
what is that taped to the cable above the plant?
That thing on the cable is a cotton ball with rosemary oil on it. There are some other cotton balls around with lemon grass and peppermint on them, and IMO the bracts/branches are more stiff rather than soft EXCEPT new growth, thats softer, but I think shes right where she should be as far as how hard or soft stems are.

Ponky

Ponky

I dont have the heart for that. This little lady is like a newborn baby to me, i freak tf out if i notice shes stressed
After awhile I secretly want weak plants to die.. but also a transition period doesn't worry me. The lights meant for growing. It's far away. You're not going to grow through a bed sheet. So just let the plant cope. It will. No need to stress. It will be fine.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lookin good up that light intensity , just maybe slower , maybe a little more every day @Ponky is right light is required and cannibals can handle a lot ! That plant should be at 25-30 k lux IMO -
She will get there ! Looks good nice work

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
nice! if you catch it fast and fix it you can recover nicely... a few more hours and you wake up to a yellow plant!

the light is an easy fix though. when you see something like that try light first, if not, you only waste a little while and anything wrong and she should be in reduced light - that helps with almost all recovery

light, wind and "hot dirt" can burn similar but the light is the easy one to peg!

this is like hardening off to take outdoors. just a gradual intro to the bright lights of fame!

Last edited:
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Tomorrow ill have the screwdriver and may buy a dimmer. Speaking of, anyone of you guys have suggestions on which dimmer will work with my light? Its the marz hydro sp3000 with samsung leds and i have no clue which one to get thats reliable but affordable

Quicksand

Quicksand

Tomorrow ill have the screwdriver and may buy a dimmer. Speaking of, anyone of you guys have suggestions on which dimmer will work with my light? Its the marz hydro sp3000 with samsung leds and i have no clue which one to get thats reliable but affordable
Relax! Just read this thread and realized-all this just occurred during a 24 hour period!! Gonna have to learn to give it time to do it’s thing…..

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Shut the AC off they said, its too cold in there they said.....BOOM ITS 90° IN MY TENT 😂

Top Bottom