Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

The two in the back are Girl Crush (MendicinoTwenty20) seedlings that will be transplanted into 2 Earthboxes. The others are 3rd generation clones from a previous Girl Crush run and three will be planted outside ala gorilla grow style (I'm in a prohibition land state). The fourth will continue to slow veg inside.
IMG 20240513 205639

BB22

BB22

The tiniest of tiny tops

Teaching her to breathe though her roots

She’ll be ready soon ✌️

IMG 4654

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What’s up folks! Just veggin out over here till some clones can be taken for to see what we’re workin with

This frostettes leaves are massive, and stems as thick as pencils even on the leaf stems, both frostettes have been topped at the 5th node, can’t wait to flower her out and the sister gunna be some big girls

Both frostettes are doing great and the cali blues freak clone is doing excellent as well filling in nice, still maintaining that lime green appearance even in the 3rd generation

These are in modified Gaia Green buckets, approx 1/2 gallon ish

IMG 4381
IMG 4379
IMG 4380
IMG 4378
IMG 4339
IMG 4338
IMG 4335
IMG 4336
IMG 4337
the rrock

the rrock

The two in the back are Girl Crush (MendicinoTwenty20) seedlings that will be transplanted into 2 Earthboxes. The others are 3rd generation clones from a previous Girl Crush run and three will be planted outside ala gorilla grow style (I'm in a prohibition land state). The fourth will continue to slow veg inside.View attachment 2170719
Been using the twenty20 brand last few years with great success, interested in the girl crush as I haven’t grown that yet
( they’ve got too many killer strains)

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Been using the twenty20 brand last few years with great success, interested in the girl crush as I haven’t grown that yet
( they’ve got too many killer strains)
Holy shit the Fucking ROCK is her3! 😆

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

How many times should you top off a plant? It's not just once? I'm new. 😯
This will depend on your growing method, there no specifics rules.

Usually the idea it to fill the whole tent area with colas, to achieve that you can either grow more plants with shorter veg, or less plants with longer veg and some topping.

when it come to topping there's different methods, like main lining branches at once or topping leaving a certain amount of nodes underneath. different methods will give different result depending strain(s) and phenotype(s) and growing time can vary to fill the area depending the method.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Pulled a @SchwiftyGrower on the frostettes 😁
Hell yeah bro, give it a week and a half and you’ll be so pleased with it! As long as your parameters are in place (which yours always are) they will love this haircut!

Rama777

Rama777

Pulled a @SchwiftyGrower on the frostettes
My guess is that it will shoot those branches out with the quickness now! According to Kushman, it’s possible those branches will have wider node spacing as a result, but who knows!!??

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

This will depend on your growing method, there no specifics rules.

Usually the idea it to fill the whole tent area with colas, to achieve that you can either grow more plants with shorter veg, or less plants with longer veg and some topping.

when it come to topping there's different methods, like main lining branches at once or topping leaving a certain amount of nodes underneath. different methods will give different result depending strain(s) and phenotype(s) and growing time can vary to fill the area depending the method.
Thank you. I will have to look into this more and see differences and which will work better for me. 👍

Z

Zab

Thank you. I will have to look into this more and see differences and which will work better for me. 👍
Hey @WickedMichelle, on your MH supplemental lighting check here with Mikedin , I believe he has MH supplemental lighting, so hopefully he can shed some light on the useage, or what his preferences are with them.

Top Bottom