Your thoughts and experience w Humboldt Nutrients

• Thread starter Iouka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Iouka

I recently switched over from AN to Humboldt Nutrients not to get confused w Humboldts Own and so far the humboldt roots for my clones is giving nice looking roots. I was not feelin AN anymore and wanted to go more towards support your local nute company and came across Humboldt Nutes on youtube. I watched the 5 part video of Roy Gomez giving in depth info on each product and what they do for your plants. I was impressed and so I switched over and still in week 1 veg. I will know exactly if this product is good in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to get some feed back from my fellow farmers who have used Humboldt Nutrients and want to hear the pros and cons. My local grow shop actually speaks nothing but positive things about their product and have even spoke to their tech support team who are awsome people to chat with. I just want to make sure I made the right move especially when this company is still brand new. Oh remember I am not talking about Humboldts Own they are 2 different companies.

S

SmokeMan

I bought the whole lineup as well, Im interested in others thoughts, subsribed, Thanks for the thread .

I

Iouka

no problem I always see threads for AN but not for Humboldt Nutes. I am going to post some pics of this grow using humboldt Nutes.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
I am on my first run using the Humboldt Master A & B.
Third week of flower and so far I like what I see. I don't
use a lot of additives in my program. Base nutes, Calmag and Big Bud.

Luke Harrison

Luke Harrison

Also running all Humboldt Nutes

I too decided to run there complete line I am running the 3 part system micro, grow, bloom. I run a fllood and drain system filling and draining time 15min 3 x a day. Girls are rooted in rapid rooters and in hydroten. I am running half strengh from mixing inst on bottel wich are different then there feeding charts. still getting nute burn yellow tips curling down. Finding it doesn't reacat well to my ph down sulation. Not giving up yet

G

Gro

i ran this entire line and recently dropped it.i started seeing inconsistencies so began taking 1 tsp per gal of ro water each time i bought a new bottle,tested both ph and ppm. over a 9 mo period. i saw radical batch variations and all the problems that come with them so i stoped using it.there were even batches of nutes/addatives that they had forgotten to put certain ingredient into,...example honey es,and knowingly put the product on the shelf.not an honest company.:anim_10:when i called them with my data they basically said oh well,.....sending me on my way after spending thousands.luckily my gro store backed their product,not their responsibility,and set me up with some other products.thanks to franco&john at N.R.it all worked out.

goes to show,its not the products that count,.....it's the men that stand behind them that matter!

hn does have a couple of solid products imho.but they need to start putting money into a consistent product .instead of fancy labels.i do have to admit they do have some of the best labels .:wondering

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
which are the couple of solid products? just ordered their mycomadness to replace greatwhite, mistake?

G

Gro

no myco has lots of different beneficial bacteria.gw has only trichoderma to the best of my knoledge.i use myco maddness and mayan mycozyme.the honey ik ok 2 but i usually use light unsulphured molasses.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I ran a small test between Master A/B, G&H 3 part, and AD sensi..Although it was only done on 4 blue bream haze(the extra one was Humboldt with molasses added)..The biggest difference I found was G&H didn't smell as strong as the other 2 and Humboldt had about 6 grams more(with the molasses) and 3 grams more(without)..but they also seemed to attract more spider mites...AD got slightly taller, but seemed to have lots of nute burning(Humboldt's had some minor nute burn as well)..
Of course I wouldn't use this small a sample as anything other then a start for a real test..
All in All I really like Humboldt(not Humboldt's Own different company...never tried them)

Latest posts

Top Bottom