Zacatecas landrace

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Here's some ZP. Seed was smuggled in a burros' rectum, brought up through Texas and crapped out in Colorado...narrow leaved as the day is long.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Flavor is ineffable and the aroma is of warm Corona and cheap cigarettes with hints of old spice and leather upfront with sharp notes of burro sweat penetrating the overall bouquet......

LMAO@zeke that descript was freakin hilarious bro. You forgot to add it also had a slight scent of purple burro poop. :rolleyes:

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

i'm looking for some of that extinct , make you want to turn into a Phoenix & do figure eights in the desert. scaring nearby sand sport enthusiasts, creating memorable situations for all kinda shit. heard this was it.

primordial

primordial

These are some Zacatecas landrace we received for preservation. Very few seeds were available. A couple that are a short phenos and others that are tall. This is said to be a part of the component of the BSHW.
Nice plants. Any updates?

B

barefoot

burro shit cig's...............too funny..........

starting up the Durango seed I was gifted today.............

ganj on....................

kagyu

kagyu

Yes I got the Zacatecas from Classic...I made more seed last year and growing some again. I will work with it more in depth next season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom