Zelda's Green Adventure.

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

in for the rocklock.....grew out some rockstar f2's from annaC ( don't know if he's still around ) and sampled some warlock grown by a local friend, and sitting on a pack of those rocklock from DNA myself... should be killer

Misshroom

Misshroom

Yeah, she does look superb. Rocklock was the one I most wanted to grow. but she never germinated :( tried soaking, wet paper, more soaking. 12 days and I conclude her dead. But still have one more imma try next time. I'm crossing all i got for her to pop.

Thank you Toaster! :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those seeds might be old and have thick shells. What you can do is take a matchbox, cover inside with the sandpaper, put seeds inside and shake like a fuck :D

You could also look into a method using gibberelic acid:

There's a thread on this forum about it, might wanna look it up.

Positive vibes!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I use an empty toilet paper roll. Just put the sandpaper inside with the rough side on the seeds. Cover each end with your palms and shake like hell. Called "scarifying".

newbie1

newbie1

Here's a little update. put together my whole set up today. Need some better tape from ventilation duct to fan, and from fan to filter and a suction fan. and then done. not bad if i may say so! could have been more wrong, and the whole thing is useable so YaY. Unfortunately my cfl broke. on the other side Rocklock hasn't moved and i got time to update the light. Lemon is 2 days and Mix has reached the surface. Temp is 26,3 humiditiy 35% - drop like hell in that tent, even with a humidifier.
Hope you have a chill evening.
peace.
I put my water buckets in tent Missroom, it helps raise humidity a little. (Not that i raelly need to right now as RH is around 55 - 6 5% ) Plus i heard spraying every now and then water inside tent helps to :-)

newbie1

newbie1

yea, easy to use so far :) Doing lst as well Newbie1 ?
yep great techniques, been doing the same as you can see, bud sites every where, (see pic) and going to be more, as you know this pic was taken a week ago so more now. Keep those bud sites growing :-) Although ive heard you can top too much but not to sure. Due to light issue,I'll feel more comfortable letting them get back used to 18 - 6 for a week or so :) going to keep topping to help stop them getting too high, only got 6 ft probably 5ft if you count to highest point of light. Probably going to have to move that grid system to as i loose 8 inches of height, well seemed a good idea at the time :) hope your grow is doing well :)

13754098 1067386446643065 6919909411934257103 n
newbie1

newbie1

Im sure they will, you got some sweet little girls going there :-)

newbie1

newbie1

yea, easy to use so far :) Doing lst as well Newbie1 ?
Just 1 word of advice @Misshroom , be gentle with LST i snapped a couple branches on 1, including main stem and split down where top cola split in 2 after topping. They mended okay though :-) some of my plants didnt mind being bent at all, but that one had quite soft branches.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Any advice is always welcome :) and I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Lemon had no problem being bent almost all in one session. the mix i had to adjust over hours cuz she wouldn't budg as much as LH. I don't want anything to snap! Ye, if you do break the stems on purpose it's called super cropping :p

newbie1

newbie1

Any advice is always welcome :) and I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Lemon had no problem being bent almost all in one session. the mix i had to adjust over hours cuz she wouldn't budg as much as LH. I don't want anything to snap! Ye, if you do break the stems on purpose it's called super cropping :p
yep, but you have to make sure you dont split the stem, just gently crush and bend. Not done it yet myself, just what i've read :) If what i done was super cropping it was a bit brutal, that girl still sulking about it ha ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom