• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hog balls... Lol
Received 1238272642863633

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

You go girl. Over grow the world. Everything looks healthy as can be. Ive been watching peoples mainlining techniques, im pretty sold on trying it out. Stay blessed

MRLUCKYLEAF

MRLUCKYLEAF

adjusted the pipe cleaners a bit.

I totally agree with bending. But try and Bend after you top the first time so that way you have your main stock going in opposite directions, and not the main stalk going one way.... Soo top then bend the two new tops in opposite directions.. But don't worry still going to turn out great... Just might help with uniformity

Misshroom

Misshroom

Thank you, i'm greatful for every input :) i try to bend them in the opposite directions to get more light and space between them. Really not easy when one little kitty sneak into my tent and play with them .. CATS!! can't control them. also she really likes licking the leaves and drinks from the humidifier. uber cute. BUT it's also not easy doing it the first time either. just easier blaming the kitten :P by the looks off it i'm gone get smoke out of it anyways :)

Smerb

Smerb

Thank you, i'm greatful for every input :) i try to bend them in the opposite directions to get more light and space between them. Really not easy when one little kitty sneak into my tent and play with them .. CATS!! can't control them. also she really likes licking the leaves and drinks from the humidifier. uber cute. BUT it's also not easy doing it the first time either. just easier blaming the kitten :p by the looks off it i'm gone get smoke out of it anyways :)
A huge problem a buddy of mine had was all the cat hair. It was in every nuggy, like one hair in each bud. No good

Misshroom

Misshroom

Eww, i don't wan't that. I try to scare her when i notice and i often check. giving them away by the end of august. I try to screech or make cat mills (?) sounds at her. I have no idea what the cat does in english :p not hurting her but making her not wanne go inside :p lol. i hope it was understandable.

Misshroom

Misshroom

You go girl. Over grow the world. Everything looks healthy as can be. Ive been watching peoples mainlining techniques, im pretty sold on trying it out. Stay blessed
Thanks dude and good luck to yah :)

This is one hobby where you never stop learning, if you`re smart, that is. Always new technique`s or strategies or something to read and study and try.
I'll remember that :)

Misshroom

Misshroom

haha i give up. i'll throw out a little update instead.
Went to the cabin for 3 days with my family and all went smooth. got a buddy to plantsit and he did great! Did nothing except checking in, purrfect :p anyways 3 weeks now, all is well. ph testet the runoff today and it was 5.2, so flushing next time just in case, they're not dying so not freaking over it. temp is 26.7c and humidity is a stunning 44% :)

Have a green and peaceful week all :smoking:

IMG 20160724 171946
IMG 20160724 211952
IMG 20160727 164213
IMG 20160727 164220
Misshroom

Misshroom

Day 28:
After getting a lot of great help from this forum, my plants got super cropped and will be ready for flower in about 2weeks timeish. Got some wierd looking brown spots on the lower leaf so will boost their nest feeding with some Alg-a-mic. Temp is 24.1C Humidity: 51% Ph of last feed was 6.4. I counted all the spots yesterday and no new one has shown :)

Hope you all have a sweet green week :smoking:

IMG 20160802 102211
IMG 20160802 102221
BudBogart

BudBogart

A huge problem a buddy of mine had was all the cat hair. It was in every nuggy, like one hair in each bud. No good
It's true. Same thing with dogs...but then we realized wtf? Their hair is in our bed, our cereal, our bath towels and of course our cars. If it wasn't in our bud it would taste like something was missing. (We don't sell our bud to others or I would reconsider).

Misshroom

Misshroom

It's true. Same thing with dogs...but then we realized wtf? Their hair is in our bed, our cereal, our bath towels and of course our cars. If it wasn't in our bud it would taste like something was missing. (We don't sell our bud to others or I would reconsider).
Got both, a dog and a cat. I find more dog hair than cat. like you say bed, food, cloth, washer. there's no place i havn't found those :P i placed the legs of a stocking over my intakes, so fare so good. Now i just vaccum ALL their hair away and no kitties can climb through :)

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

Day 28:
After getting a lot of great help from this forum, my plants got super cropped and will be ready for flower in about 2weeks timeish. Got some wierd looking brown spots on the lower leaf so will boost their nest feeding with some Alg-a-mic. Temp is 24.1C Humidity: 51% Ph of last feed was 6.4. I counted all the spots yesterday and no new one has shown :)

Hope you all have a sweet green week
Have the leaves with brown spots got circles on the underside of the leaves ? If so could be C-.

Top Bottom