Zimmerman

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

How do we know that TM did not attack GZ first?

You say " this guy GZ will get his" you just became an angry linch mob that is looking for revenge!!

How do we as the public pass judgment in a case that we only know about through the media?? We all know they get the facts right!!'

I m not part of any mob. I said he will get his. It could be choking on ice....

dirk d

dirk d

any loss of young life is terrible. I feel horrible for the parents of TM. Sadly, we DON'T know all the FACTS. It's easy to rush and say Hispanic(NOT WHITE) killed a black teen but again how many blacks and hispanic teens die every year??

GZ should not have gotten out of his vehicle, but again, we just DON't have all the FACTS(at least i don't). It's easy to get all riled up with emotions about what WE think happened. Everyone has to educate their kids about race and not being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

America is a RACIST country, don't forget that. AS well as Every Other COUNTRY. Encoded in our DNA, I believe, and used by the media to make $$$. Just look at all the shows and their TV ratings on events like these. A law should be passed banning all commercials during actual court tv. Then we can get the "circus" out of our courts.

fractal

fractal

Zimmerman killed that kid. Plane and simple. He had a gun. If you have a gun you intend to use it. He used it. He intended to kill that kid if necessary. Was it necessary that he got out of his vehicle and confronted that kid, in the name of community safety? Is the community safer now that TM is dead. I don't think he needed to leave his vehicle or confront anyone that night.

Who gives a shit how TM was dresses. He is dead because of how he looked. I got white boys all around me dressing the same way.

If you let this turn into black v. white then you are a fool. This was a tragic, avoidable death of young man, who was a brother a son, a grandson, and a friend to many.

Justice, I think not.

Such fucking unadulterated bullshit. Truly neither of us were there, however the story seems to be he is not dead because of how he looked he is dead because of how he acted, namely attacking someone, threatening to kill them, and assaulting them with deadly force. This was not an assassination it was self defense. You can say about ANY murder, that it would not have happened if someone had not gone somewhere. So what? We hold people to a higher standard here than in fucking Brazil or something. If you don't want to possibly get killed by someone defending themselves, DO NOT throw punches unprovoked, don't attack them and don't try to smash their head into the concrete. It seems like this country has given up on expecting certain groups to act civilized and now just expects them to do what they do, and does not hold them accountable for crimes they commit because it is just par for the course. That is sickening.

fractal

fractal

Zimmerman killed that kid. Plane and simple. He had a gun. If you have a gun you intend to use it. He used it. He intended to kill that kid if necessary. Was it necessary that he got out of his vehicle and confronted that kid, in the name of community safety? Is the community safer now that TM is dead. I don't think he needed to leave his vehicle or confront anyone that night.

Who gives a shit how TM was dresses. He is dead because of how he looked. I got white boys all around me dressing the same way.

If you let this turn into black v. white then you are a fool. This was a tragic, avoidable death of young man, who was a brother a son, a grandson, and a friend to many.

Justice, I think not.

Such fucking unadulterated bullshit. Truly neither of us were there, however the story seems to be he is not dead because of how he looked he is dead because of how he acted, namely attacking someone, threatening to kill them, and assaulting them with deadly force. This was not an assassination it was self defense. You can say about ANY murder, that it would not have happened if someone had not gone somewhere. So what? We hold people to a higher standard here than in fucking Brazil or something. If you don't want to possibly get killed by someone defending themselves, DO NOT throw punches unprovoked, don't attack them and don't try to smash their head into the concrete. It seems like this country has given up on expecting certain groups to act civilized and now just expects them to do what they do, and does not hold them accountable for crimes they commit because it is just par for the course. That is sickening.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Talk about Fucking unadulterated bullshit.. ^^^^ So who are these certain groups you speak of?
What could have provoked such an incident? The second Z decided to stock someone at night in the rain.. It all boils down to who followed who... The only reason Z got outta his car is because he was packin heat.. Lets face it dude was a wannabe COP and had no business following Trayvon. Who's the pussy here and needed to use a gun in a fist fight.... The system as we all know is screwed up (especially Florida) so such events will continue to happen.... Just Like OJ, Zimmerman will get his one way or another...
Karma's a bitch...

green punk

green punk

And your double post is adulterated. I see now.

Plain and simple. GZ did not need to confront the kid. Zimmerman in your opinion needed to defend him self. Correct/Right, at least thats what I have read.. I m saying if the dumbass would have stayed in his rig TM would be alive. Or explain why it was necessary for GZ confront the kid.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Sorry but I stopped reading at the self defense part! If we were at a bar and you got drunk and swung on me and I dip and knock you out then and you got up and shot me is that self defense? Nope, just a bully who bit off more than he can chew and needed a chopper!
Smh, I ended up reading your statement and "I see you", that's sickening!

fractal

fractal

Yeah SoDM I don't remember the part of this case where anyone was drunk, and really don't remember the part where anyone accused Z-man of throwing the first blow. I said my peace, and honestly should probably just sit back and let this settle out since none of us were there and nobody but Z-man really knows what happened that night. This case has really brought out the moron in a lot of people who think that you are not supposed to defend yourself until after someone kills you. It has been very disappointing to see how many idiots I am surrounded by, when I know full well none of you would just lay there and let some hood rat beat you to death without defending yourself with whatever you had available be it a gun or a broken bottle or a knife. NONE OF YOU would let yourselves be killed so to say that Z-man should have let himself get beat to death is the epitome of hypocrisy.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This case tells me all the working class MEN AND WOMEN and possibly their children should march up wall street strapped in the name of Neighborhood watch to protect thier homes from foreclosure and retirements from getting jacked and souls from being robbed and demand justice from the white collar fucking thieves.... Imagine the verdict of that self defense.

I honestly dont believe in vengence this is just a hedonistic thought on text...may GOD have mercy on us all

ZONER

ZONER

Next up......Federal civil right violation charges, and once again the tax payer will foot the bill. It is sad that someone's child died.....and remember my son will always be my little boy till the day I die, every time I look at him I still see that baby that took a crap in my hand at the doctors office.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain that day ... His responsibility was to call 911 and step back, not to confront the young man with a loaded handgun....he should of observed and reported. Want to be a cop go through an acadamy have a physcological exam and be semi physically fit.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Yeah SoDM I don't remember the part of this case where anyone was drunk, and really don't remember the part where anyone accused Z-man of throwing the first blow. I said my peace, and honestly should probably just sit back and let this settle out since none of us were there and nobody but Z-man really knows what happened that night. This case has really brought out the moron in a lot of people who think that you are not supposed to defend yourself until after someone kills you. It has been very disappointing to see how many idiots I am surrounded by, when I know full well none of you would just lay there and let some hood rat beat you to death without defending yourself with whatever you had available be it a gun or a broken bottle or a knife. NONE OF YOU would let yourselves be killed so to say that Z-man should have let himself get beat to death is the epitome of hypocrisy.
im sorry but i have to say something to this.

So if your son was followed and killed by a man who was stalking him because he looked suspicious you would be okay with that?
You would say since your son attacked.him he had the right to be shot and killed?

Im quite sure no one would follow a teenager if the cops told them not to follow so anything that happened he should be held responsible.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Good call, you should definitely sit back and not open your mouth, Everything you say in this thread makes you sound like a narrow-minded individual... None of us were there but if you use your common sense and the available evidence its really not that hard to see how this played out... Nobody is saying you shouldn't defend your self but if you start stalking and profiling someone do you expect for the stalked not to react? I'm sure nobody would put them self in Zimmerman's position unless they are a wannabe COP or the Police.. So with your way of thinking its OK to start shit with someone and get what you're asking for and you have the right to shoot and kill in the name of self defense? That's what I call a bitch move/coward act.

" none of you would just lay there and let some hood rat beat you to death" Talk about passing judgment, you saw a few pics of the kid and you came to this conclusion? Talk about ignorance..

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Take away the black and white, working and "hood rat" and you have a totally different story. So getting beat to death by a hood rat or a person with a phd, what's the difference? Social status, and once you look at the situation like soo, then theres a thin line to walk or you will misrepresent yourself as a racist. I don't think such yet, but I do see a lot of emotionally driven statements and this thread won't end well if it continues in this direction. I'm done here!

putembk

putembk

I agree, haven't read the last few posts. Knew when C-Man started this thread it was going to go bad. I don't look at the color of a mans skin I look at what is within. But, sorry to say I become suspicious when I see someone wearing a hoodie walking through the neighborhood even if he carrying a bible.

fractal

fractal

Good call, you should definitely sit back and not open your mouth, Everything you say in this thread makes you sound like a narrow-minded individual... None of us were there but if you use your common sense and the available evidence its really not that hard to see how this played out... Nobody is saying you shouldn't defend your self but if you start stalking and profiling someone do you expect for the stalked not to react? I'm sure nobody would put them self in Zimmerman's position unless they are a wannabe COP or the Police.. So with your way of thinking its OK to start shit with someone and get what you're asking for and you have the right to shoot and kill in the name of self defense? That's what I call a bitch move/coward act.

" none of you would just lay there and let some hood rat beat you to death" Talk about passing judgment, you saw a few pics of the kid and you came to this conclusion? Talk about ignorance..

What is more likely to be defined as "starting shit". . . Approaching someone or physically assaulting someone. It's like you are taking for granted that it is OK for people to haul off and attack people who look at them funny. What is the more inappropriate action here, following somebody who might be out of place or physically attacking someone who follows you? I don't understand the sweeping under the rug of martin's actions, condoning the act of assaulting somebody who was not physically threatening him. Both men did something they should not have done but one of the men actually "started" the violent part of it. Even though I was not there it seems pretty obvious that we can assume Z-man was attacked and beaten because of his documented wounds and broken nose. Martin should have run away, just like Z-man should have stayed in his car.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It seems, Everyone is guilty of "Racial profiling" watch this

Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch This, And Tell Me When Your Jaw Drops.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

What is more likely to be defined as "starting shit". . . Approaching someone or physically assaulting someone. It's like you are taking for granted that it is OK for people to haul off and attack people who look at them funny. What is the more inappropriate action here, following somebody who might be out of place or physically attacking someone who follows you? I don't understand the sweeping under the rug of martin's actions, condoning the act of assaulting somebody who was not physically threatening him. Both men did something they should not have done but one of the men actually "started" the violent part of it. Even though I was not there it seems pretty obvious that we can assume Z-man was attacked and beaten because of his documented wounds and broken nose. Martin should have run away, just like Z-man should have stayed in his car.

How do you know that Z just approached him and was not physically threatening to Trayvon.. According to an eyewitness there was a struggle between the two longer than Z claims, so it could be that Z tried to put him in a UFC hold or some other shit until the cops got there since Z already assumed he was a criminal. It was the first reason he started to stalk/follow him.. It could very well be that Trayvon was defending him self and ended up he got the better of Z and Z ended it with a bullet. The other evidence that shows Z wasn't telling the truth is that there was no DNA found on the gun or the holster, and Z claimed that Trayvon went for his gun... The other dead giveaway was Z claimed Trayvon was trying to suffocate him after he already punched and knocked him to the ground.. And no BLOOD/DNA was found on Travons hand/finger nails ect. 3rd, Z claims he only got outta of the car to get a street name, I call BS.. He was a neighborhood watch guy that walked his dog on that street and patrolled the street routinely.. There was only 3 streets in that neighborhood...

Its good that you're beginning to realize that Z should of stayed in the car and none of this would have happened. There was no reason for Trayvon to run away he did nothing wrong, he was just phone bangin with his chick and walking home slow.. I do recall Trayvon did try to run from Z but remember Z was in a car and kept following him.. Its kinda hard to get away from the neighborhood watch guy since i'm sure he knew the neighborhood very well.. Z should have announced that he was at neighborhood watch guy when he claimed Trayvon was circling his car on the street in the open but did not... If he did i'm sure we wouldn't be here talking about this... Instead he thought he was a cop/hero and confronted the young man in the dark for no reason..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I agree, haven't read the last few posts. Knew when C-Man started this thread it was going to go bad. I don't look at the color of a mans skin I look at what is within. But, sorry to say I become suspicious when I see someone wearing a hoodie walking through the neighborhood even if he carrying a bible.

Even on a cold rainy night?

Top Bottom