• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Even on a cold rainy night?
wow just wow....
R
I agree, haven't read the last few posts. Knew when C-Man started this thread it was going to go bad. I don't look at the color of a mans skin I look at what is within. But, sorry to say I become suspicious when I see someone wearing a hoodie walking through the neighborhood even if he carrying a bible.
....this statement reminds me of my middle school counselor who took one look at me and said "if you work hard at it, you could become a mechanic one day"

Let me start by saying i have mechanics in the family whom i love but this profiling shit is worse then false perception its damn near predestination....

Its fucking bad enough we got LEO's treating people guilty before proven innocent , the last thing we need is a bunch of zimmermans patrolling our neighbor hoods!

A wise man once told me back in the day folks left their doors unlocked in case a neigjbor needed the rest room or was hungry....the home owner just expected the neighbor to clean up after themselves...

See i understand that day is gone but that dont mean we should go kill the criminals there so we dont have to kill em here. Leave that to the armed forces

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It seems, Everyone is guilty of "Racial profiling" watch this

Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch This, And Tell Me When Your Jaw Drops.
...in bank fraud the bumb looking guy gets harrased and the suit walks with cash!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Looks like the media has done its job with all of you guys.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset about this.....I'm just saying there are far worse things going on that the media doesn't SENSATIONALIZE. But hey.....that's there job. That's what the 1% pay them to do.

1075617 559781290748742 644058978 n

Illmind

Illmind

lets call it what it is some neighborhood watch flunky popped a kid cuz the way he swagged on em.. sum creepy fat dude starts following me for no reason im punch em too.. not tm fault dudes a pussy.. 1000bux gz is out drinking with friends atm showing off the gun that killed tm.. poor tm was fuct either way, life in jail if he won n death if lose..

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

#11... Media & Rap / Hype. Rhyme and Rhythm about Guns, Gangstas' and Killin'. Put A Grill in my Face and Dress Like A Thug, Point Guns Sideways at People so I Look Bad Ass, and Degrade Women... Fuckin' Bitches, Sluts, Hoes... Glorify Drugs, Money, Killing and Gang Related Violence but Don't you Dare Call me "Black" you Creepy Ass White "Cracker" (Tray's description of Zimmerman) because "That" makes "You" A "Racist Profiler" :woot:.... :finger: Rap Stars, Sports Stars and Holly Wood are the Ones doing A Great Disservice to their Own Race promoting A Kool Gansta Image from One Face while Moaning about "Profiling" from the other... and you know damn well the Young Look Up To and Emulate Them, their Videos and Games. Just another Misdirect from the Real Societal Problem.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

If the Best and Brightest of any single ethnicity constantly promote an Image (Negative) and Society Responds Negatively because the Constant Bombardment of That Image that is promoted ... Who is really to blame for that? If Gangstas are going to blame us (Creepy White Crackers) for Eminem... I can live with that but the rest of the Backlash and Stereotype Profiling is on their hands...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Point blank and SIMPLE. .A GUN VS A BAG OF SKITTLES...SAD...and GZ is Hispanic. .Not white. I Have Plenty Caucasian Friends and not one would even think of doin harm for no reason to a child. This is Bigger than we all know. .

putembk

putembk

wow just wow....
R
....this statement reminds me of my middle school counselor who took one look at me and said "if you work hard at it, you could become a mechanic one day"

Let me start by saying i have mechanics in the family whom i love but this profiling shit is worse then false perception its damn near predestination....

Its fucking bad enough we got LEO's treating people guilty before proven innocent , the last thing we need is a bunch of zimmermans patrolling our neighbor hoods!

A wise man once told me back in the day folks left their doors unlocked in case a neigjbor needed the rest room or was hungry....the home owner just expected the neighbor to clean up after themselves...

See i understand that day is gone but that dont mean we should go kill the criminals there so we dont have to kill em here. Leave that to the armed forces
Caveman, if you lived in my neighborhood in the city and a guy was canvassing the street wearing a hoodie in the middle of the day you would look twice. On the other hand at my cabin you could walk down the street wearing tiger stripped leotards and nobody would give it a second thought. If you are driving a 1965 vw buss with a piece sign and a marijuana leaf painted on the side you are going to get profiled. That is life. Don't like it shave and take off the hoodie.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Such fucking unadulterated bullshit. Truly neither of us were there, however the story seems to be he is not dead because of how he looked he is dead because of how he acted, namely attacking someone, threatening to kill them, and assaulting them with deadly force. This was not an assassination it was self defense. You can say about ANY murder, that it would not have happened if someone had not gone somewhere. So what? We hold people to a higher standard here than in fucking Brazil or something. If you don't want to possibly get killed by someone defending themselves, DO NOT throw punches unprovoked, don't attack them and don't try to smash their head into the concrete. It seems like this country has given up on expecting certain groups to act civilized and now just expects them to do what they do, and does not hold them accountable for crimes they commit because it is just par for the course. That is sickening.

Total negative. .That Boi was killed cuz a Loser wanted to profile a darkie.I grew up with civil rights activist. One QUIET TRUTH IS..SKIN IS SIN..IT'S JUST THE TRUTH. A fear of Darker skin has ALWAYS brrn GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO SHOOT..STAB..HANG..IMPRISON. ..And if u were just minding your biz and s fat guy pulls a Gun on you and all you had was a Bag Of Skittles IM SURE u would try ur best to do ANYTHING. ..I wasn't there but I've been to Fla Numerous times it's not the best place to live. What we CAN DO is BECOME HONEST WITH OURSELVES ABOUT COLOR IN THIS COUNTRY. .EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RACE AND WEALTH. IF U BELIEVE ANY DIFFERENT THEN YOUR JUST NOT AWAKE. .Teach the babies Different. .Change Ignorance To Love Erase The Hate.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Also how violence is glorified so much. Movies everybody's getting shot. Then when it really happens all wonder WTFs going on here????? Gee wonder Why?????

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
People get killed every day.

This is the liberal media playing everyone. Again, and again, and again. Reverend Al Sharpton? Jesse James? "Black leaders". LOL. If I were black I would not want these ass clowns representing me. And these guys get their own spot on MSNBC to spew their venomous, riot provoking hatred. What a joke.

Racism happened! Let's all go looting now. :greedy:

Enjoy your spoonfed reality America.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Point blank and SIMPLE. .A GUN VS A BAG OF SKITTLES...SAD...and GZ is Hispanic. .Not white. I Have Plenty Caucasian Friends and not one would even think of doin harm for no reason to a child. This is Bigger than we all know. .
More people are Killed in Hand to Hand Combat on A Daily Basis than "All" gun crimes combined... You have A Weapon? I could care less, never have been shot, but I have been cut in knife fights more than once, had guns pointed at me more times than I should have and to this day I believe the Single most powerful weapon A Person can Posses is Mind, Feet and Fists. Weapons are available in our surroundings and can be disarmed from those that choose to carry them, Simple Fact. Watch some young Up Starters in MMA, 17, !8, 19 years of age. These guys have the capability to do serious Damage any way you want to look at it, and many of them appear at first impressions as your average, helpless, Little, 200 lb. 17 year old. People are way underestimating the skill set of the people that pursue MMA training or find their way to "Learning" the skill on their own. They ride the bus, walk down the street, buy skittles, Cruz the board walk at the beach... Just like everybody else you see on A Daily Basis. Watch out for the Ones you Least Expect, you may get more than you bargain for!

Natural

Natural

Florida is a crazy place with a fucked up judicial system. With a bad history of drug violence see FL cartels. They practically started begging regular citizens to arm up; the laws and I think the sentiments and judgements still linger and affect what happens down there, especially when there is "self-defense".
If I was on the jury..the only way I would not convict is if the deceased had a weapon or picked one up and was fixin to use it. my .02

ZONER

ZONER

Beyond a reasonable doubt.....if this exists you must follow the letter of the law, as they say. What you feel is unimportant. Also I believe Florida has the castle doctrine in place, but I can't see where it would apply in this case he was not on his own property.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Lets not forget... A "Mind" with the "Intent" to do physical harm and Open Hands "Are"' considered A Weapon ("You" are Going to Die tonight... Mother Fucker) Couldn't tell you if T.V. said the words or not because "I" wasn't there and Neither were "You" (figure of speech) or anybody else to say weather it happened or not... Just Sayin...

Top Bottom