zissou - landlocked with nugs in CO

• Thread starter Steve Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

is that where your from?

lived there for a couple years, worked up at a-51 before they connected with a basin (did they ever do that?)

lived in the wilderness, right behind 7-11

VIVA LA DAYLIGHT DONUTS. serious breck has the best place to eat, ever.

S

Steve Z

ANYHOO

man i just chopped that uber cause it was burning like all hell on the tops, i wanted to save as much as possible cause i really like the smell and smoke. smells like super super zesty skunk, then when i was trimming i smelt nothing put orange peels

so took it at day 58... or maybe its 59.. i dont know

had great ratio all milky with about 15-20% amber. very easy to trim, super high flower to leaf ratio, i think it took me a whole 20 mins to do the whole plant.

no idea on weight yet, if i could guess i'd say somewhere in the 20-30 gram range....

put a random sannie indica mix plant in the spot maybe its a girl maybe not, but who cares

got 2 heri x big white clones boosting into flower right now im stoked i get to focus on these guys again serious potpurri super purple fruity STONEY insaneness.

the sprouts are all doing bangin, one point break does not want to start showing its true leaves, its just sitting growing with the baby ones, kinda interested to watch happen but hey, thats why they give you 10 seeds :boogie:

S

Steve Z

SDC10928.JPG
here was my favorite uber pic.

B

Buddy Flowers

steve,
haha yes, def VIVA DAYLIGHT. No im not from here but live here now. I'm on Hoosier Pass and pretty much just keep to myself up here... no shredding and jibbing for me anymore ; ) What's A51?

check out rocky mtn hydroponic and organics in golden...great prices. let m eknow if you're down to trade or sell some genetics at some point.

S

Steve Z

yo RMCG for sure man i do like it a lot kinda funny smells very strongly of playdough til last week of flower then gets her yummy christmas time ish smells, stretches decent i vegged a clone 30 days then one 45 and flipped 12/12 we'll see how well she likes a good veg.

have no idea where shes getting what from what side of the family but point being its a great great strain. only been in it for like 2 yrs and serious my favorite plant as far as appeal (growing and bag) and the smoothest KO high to tag along...

hopefully i'll have this one for a bit, thought about hitting it back up with some heri pollen and storing it for later...

S

Steve Z

whats up guys

just thought i'd show a couple shots of the uber after a little cure.
1st is an untrimmed shot, then same nug trimmed, last couple are just a random nug i liked. if i do her again i'll def take to 70 see what she can really do.

stone is fn great. super head behind the eyes. very incense-ish taste, i like it :joint:
SDC10946.JPG
SDC10952.JPG
SDC10956.JPG
SDC10959.JPG
SDC10963.JPG

blow those pictures up they're pretty big! check the flava!

S

Steve Z

hey buddy
thanks man for sure shes a nice one for sure is right up my alley has a nice nice pain affect yet isnt all toooo couchlock shes very nice.

as well i thought i'd show a little update on the Heri x Big white. they are just starting to purple and stack up and the smell is amazing, that real nice froot loop smell mixed with some lemon lime... it comes on stronger later i'll be able to tell....

she's got a little yellowing going on, either need to up the cal/mag or maybe she's just running out of N early, i didnt really feed her that much she doesnt really like nutes.anyhoo week 4. scrog is fillin up!
SDC10968.JPG
SDC10966.JPG
SDC10965.JPG
SDC10964.JPG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good pain treatment w/o the couchlock effect would be real nice!

shit looks awsome Z - how she yield?

S

Steve Z

yo motherlode

The uber yield decent, with a good veg she woulda maybe done good/great. yeah super super bad knees had reconstructed surgery on one, and yeah man i can go golf and shit and im down like a clown it was awesome. glad i saved a couple beans of it!

and the heri x big white oh man she yields like no joke. hell she's no schmoe's casey or anything but i mean 3/4 week veg under 600 about 5 oz per. she is such an appealer too. sooooo frosty and turns fully purple, smells like flowers/ a michaels store, its a keeper for sure. i passed a few cuts out to some buddies in boulder/golden.... they're really diggin her so far. i guess it may outweigh the others just cause it has a 55 day chop.

thanks man

S

Steve Z

so thought i'd give a couple shots of some of the sprouts i have going.

they are in 100% organic mix and just gave them their first feeding. they yellowed a bit but are now great piney green, the way i like em, just about to start shootin growth. gave em some grow big and humboldt roots

first up Trip OG x DPD
SDC10983.JPG
SDC10984.JPG
SDC10985.JPG
SDC10986.JPG

next POINT BREAK (shoreline x sfv og bx2)
SDC10987.JPG
SDC10988.JPG
SDC10989.JPG
SDC10990.JPG

lemon larry og kush
SDC10991.JPG
SDC10992.JPG

and Lemchem
SDC10993.JPG
SDC10995.JPG

i'll start takin pics and trying to hunt for phenos when we get some more growth here. just gonna let these (hopefully ladies) do their thing.

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:rock
man nice to see some one else rolling with the TRIP OG * DPD your going to love this plant....

ive never grow the XXX/TRIPPLE OG or DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO in straight form so im not sure which PHENO is which, what i can say is that there will most definitly be two in there.....umm well i guess that will be determend by how many your growing out...

are you going to TOP these or grow them straight, ive grown them both ways and i do prefer topping them over the straight grow...straight grow will give you some really nice FIST size nugs of goodness but no real full cola or full branches...

when toped this girl will FILL the stick's fully but the buds wont be near as big, but either way the bud is great and the yield can be pushed to several oz per plant....

two PHENO one all bud and thats the one i like to breed with the other more leafy BUT still puts out/on nice buds of goodness...

your in a good spot right now because i have a few starting to flower as we speak so your going to get a really good look at your FUTURE over in my thread...

will be making the last batch of trip og * dpd in this round which will be at an F3 gen, still going to grow them but wont be making any F4 for quite awhile...
peace brother:hunter::rock

"YOUR FUTURE"
TRIP OG POT SIZE SHOT

Trip og after tied

Trip og tops

TRIP SIDE COLA

FATHER OF THE STRAIN YOUR GROWING...
Male trip og   dpd

Some dry bud

TRIP OG X DPD FAR SHOT

TRIP OG X DPD CURED

S

Steve Z

you just made me stoked jaws. i really like the structure of .... shit everything haha.

im going to top them. i like to FIM, im honestly going to do it quite short, at 4/5th node, i need a little branch i can chop to sex, i wanna throw these is a scrog, manage the height a little and still get some good nuggage, i dont wanna waste the space with males so they all gotta be sexed first.

yeah man i popped 3, there is something about me that makes me compelled to keep at least 2 beans from everything, maybe just cause if i ever find something crazy i might still have the genetics in forms that are easily transferable, something man i dont know.

two of them have nice sharp sharp leaves, like a blade. the other is a little fatter but they are nice and long, these next two weeks are honestly my favorite cause i can tell when a specific plant is going to give me a little twinkle in my eye :-)

honestly any phenos i'll be stoked to try it, once again cant thank you enough for the generosity my friend :joint: her and the point break are the two im crazy about this round (sad too cause the others are some serious gems too haha)

sugar apes are on deck for the next round

TortureKill

TortureKill

Glad to see ya outta harms way steve. Looks like u had a nice haul from the UBerkush, and cant wait to see the next round coming up. Most stoked about the Lemon Larry and Point break. Get it in bro!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good to see you here. I would be shitting driving through them states.

Nice work, will be checking back for more. breck got the good eats. I remember some of the best pizza in a basement. Lots of dank all around. Some real nice genetics..

S

Steve Z

Nice work, will be checking back for more. breck got the good eats. I remember some of the best pizza in a basement. Lots of dank all around. Some real nice genetics..

LOLOLOL

im totally never an agressive person, but the only fight ive EVER gotten into was there, didnt even get our pizza yet. video games can piss me off lol

SOOOO

little update

VEG - the sprouts are doing great just starting to shoot off. saw some flyers flyin around so i dowsed it with some bayer fruit and vegetable and those things were gone quicker than they came.

lesson for anyone - dont be a fucking retard and forget to add perlite to your seedling mix. my shit will not dry out. watered with the bayer last week and they are still heavy, and NEEDING nutrients. sayin fuck it if they dont drink much by tomorrow im just going to drown em with some feed. they need it more than fresh air at this point there are a couple screaming feed me. they're banging though.

topped the trip og x dpd cause those bitches are like weed on crack they shot the fuck up towering over everthing else with growth. im super excited on these two. other than that for anxiousness the POINT BREAK is going to be insane. got a pheno that is SUPER broad leaved, like broader than any indy i've seen, then the other is straight sfv razor edge leaf, STOKED.

lemchems ARE some branchy fuckers musta gotten some chem phenos, on 5'th node and bitches have branches competin with the top already

pics to come

FLOWER -

Bitches are BLOWING UP.

Heri x Big white P1 is at day 37 or 38, last week before flush. shit couldnt come sooner obviously i dont know what was wrong with this plant, i dont know if its root problems or what, but i could not keep this thing green. constant cal-mag battle, lock outs, foliar feeds and shit.

anyway its the purplest plant yet i've had of it. not to mention frosty. like some straight purple urkel look. VERY appealing. rock hard nugs all over that bitch. no idea what she'll yield but im thinkin its going to be good.

heri x bigwhite p2 is 10 days behind p1 with a longer veg, and damn was it worth it. i think it'll get at least 2 oz MORE than p1, serious colas and nuggies everywhere, purple has not started however on this one, kinda of weird the other plant started almost earlier than this one.

smell is amazing. starting to turn from lemon/lime to the craft store/michaels grandma's house smell to it. MAN i wish i could describe it better, but it just smells so good. go stand in the potpurri isle of a craft store and thats what this smells like.

waiting on a topdawg tester (blackdawg) which im assuming is black haze/tres dawg or some dawg of the family. just stoked on the black haze wanna run that, hopefully its the FL one thats been going around. couchlock sativa anyone?!?!

also ordered some of the green lantern drop. got the socal master kush x DUD and the killer queen x DUD. FEMS. damn 20 ladies to choose a stinky keeper. i REALLY want a socalmaster kush pheno. that real cut is some of my favorite smoke, ever. if i can pin on of those phenos i think you'll see that one in my garden til i die :heart

so its gonna be a fun year

pics to come, lights just went out, gonna wait til daybreak

keep it green

SZ

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:coffee
ahh wondeful up-date my brother, stoked the trips are doing well for you aswell..that HERI * WHITE sounds like one i need to be looking for 4sure..

cant wait for the pics to start rolling in, i fill this is going to get BEEFYYYYYY by the end...
awesome brother:coffee:coffee

S

Steve Z

hey jaws

hey man its big white in the cross which is power plant x chronic. its not kromes famous white cut (which i wish was but) none the less this plant has some serious potential. dont know if all of em grow like this or not but am unconcerned,

sorry for the shitty pics but check the dankage, smelling fucking crazy great, at day 38 or so
SDC11027.JPG
SDC11035.JPG
SDC11032.JPG
SDC11033.JPG
SDC11034.JPG
SDC11031.JPG
SDC11028.JPG
SDC11036.JPG

thanks for checkin it out

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks similar to my White cut to me, and if you've run her before you know she's a Cal-Mag HOG.

Top Bottom