zissou - landlocked with nugs in CO

• Thread starter Steve Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I am waitin on doin that Smoke Report for ya. Can't wait.

S

Steve Z

flushin up! day 50 or something like that

dubbin this shit "crayonberry"... maybe "crayonberry delight" lol. perfect name if you toked on it you'd crack up. but i've been fucking with the flash and effects and stuff, i can take them without the flash if yall think it'll look better :-)

SDC11154.JPG

SDC11143.JPG

SDC11146.JPG

SDC11149.JPG

SDC11135.JPG

and the anesthesia, actually gettin a little pink/red hues to her. looks nice. smells like skunky skunky dank
SDC11167.JPG

SDC11173.JPG

SDC11172.JPG

SDC11168.JPG

SDC11169.JPG

keep it green:harvest::harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet bud shots Steve Z! The 4th one of the crayonberry is my fav... :cool

C

ClearWater

Looking great dude! Theyre gonna finish up really nice. Im diggin the Crayonberry as well

S

Steve Z

shiitttt....

harvested... final weight of the 2 heri x big white - 134 g
anesthesia - 38 g
heri - 21g

got the rest goin, just got through some surgery on monday. kinda in the fuck it mode im all pissed off at the internet haha. just a bunch of kids crying all over the place that their opinion matters in someone else's life, lol.

probably'll be gone for a minute, got some shit happenin and im stocked on meds for quite a bit. got my skillet and some BHO shit i'll be back next fall!

laters yos. dont really care if this gets banned or not, just over all the hype on internet canna forums.

hopefully the admin/mods can keep people in the loop while runnin hype. how long haveyall known that raskal is back??? oh what strains is he runnin?? dont know but i bet they expect yall to buy em!! thats respect!!!

over n out!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
shiitttt....

harvested... final weight of the 2 heri x big white - 134 g
anesthesia - 38 g
heri - 21g

got the rest goin, just got through some surgery on monday. kinda in the fuck it mode im all pissed off at the internet haha. just a bunch of kids crying all over the place that their opinion matters in someone else's life, lol.

probably'll be gone for a minute, got some shit happenin and im stocked on meds for quite a bit. got my skillet and some BHO shit i'll be back next fall!

laters yos. dont really care if this gets banned or not, just over all the hype on internet canna forums.

hopefully the admin/mods can keep people in the loop while runnin hype. how long haveyall known that raskal is back??? oh what strains is he runnin?? dont know but i bet they expect yall to buy em!! thats respect!!!

over n out!

Girls look yummy. Hope you heal up quickly. Stay safe!~

Top Bottom