zissou - landlocked with nugs in CO

• Thread starter Steve Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

how much have you been using?

like i said i think i must've had a lock out or some root damage, cause im to the point where i feel like im abusing her with it, foliar feeds with epsom salts, even tried another form of calmg.... am i really just not giving her enough????

but yeah i popped this from seed earlier this year, it was a freebie from sannie, gave me with the little pack i got from him. from the get go i knew this girl would be crazy, branched insane and was unstoppable compared to what was next to her.... definitely gonna get her dialed in she's here to stay

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Heri white sounds like a winner. Bring some taste to the heri.

Just popped some mota heri. Was hoping for a heri male, but got 2 females...

LOLOLOL

im totally never an agressive person, but the only fight ive EVER gotten into was there, didnt even get our pizza yet. video games can piss me off lol
stay away from them games lol!

S

Steve Z

haha for real dude, i thin it was like san fransisco rush or whatever racing game.

annnnd it was a fight with my sister!!! LOL. LONG time ago.

took an early branch seein as im outta meds about 4-5 days ago, and hol eee shitt!

for being taken at like 40 days that shit had a punch! suprised how good it looked too. tastes good, (can taste some of the big bloom for sure) but none the less its doin the job. considerin taking the plant put in 10 days early at week 7, so i have some meds to hold me over til the others are done. we'll see.

tastes like cotton candy/lavender/big bloom/sprite. LOL.

it is FUCKING B E A UTIFUL though. break it open and all you see is white, scrape some white off and all you see is pink. :-D

S

Steve Z

day 40 branch. going to start flushin tomorrow, if i feel they're done by days 49-50 they may just get a chop.... we'll see.
SDC11047.JPG
SDC11048.JPG
SDC11049.JPG
SDC11050.JPG

i love being broke, i'd totally get some locally, but i just feel the prices are wayyy to steep right now. and its the same fucking price for outdoor as it is for indoor here right now :sign0065: itd be different if it was good outdoor....

sz

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice fresh start and bud shots Zissou... The best time snowboarding I ever had was in Breckenridge... Gotta love CO! :cool

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
When it rains it pours sometimes. Nice pics, colors already coming through at day 40.

S

Steve Z

thanks guys.

so started flushing plant 1 today at 42 days. she is 100% purple nuggage now. gonna flush for about 10 days and chop her. looking in the scope she already has some amber action going on, all cloudy. bitch is fast!

gonna upload pics and they'll be on... i think i might be getting better at taking them?? or maybe i just fucked with my camera enough to make it start working

stay tuned

S

Steve Z

chhh mann i feel like a recluse i havent left the house in a couple days!! i saw it comin down, i can tell cause when my dog comes inside he has like an inch of snow on him LOL

my knee is feeling super jacked lately.... i think that PT session tweaked in a wrong way... i go in next week so we'll see...but yeah man im basically tied down to my room and the garden haha. made a homie bring me an 1/2 and some firewood earlier.

anyhoo, check the hotness, blow em up they look a lot better haha. they go big
SDC11052.JPG
SDC11054.JPG

SDC11055.JPG

SDC11057.JPG
SDC11062.JPG
SDC11064.JPG

S

Steve Z

haha after blowing up i see some dog hairs... gotta keep that lil fucker outta here from now on..... anyhoo.

cheerio

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
how much have you been using?

like i said i think i must've had a lock out or some root damage, cause im to the point where i feel like im abusing her with it, foliar feeds with epsom salts, even tried another form of calmg.... am i really just not giving her enough????

but yeah i popped this from seed earlier this year, it was a freebie from sannie, gave me with the little pack i got from him. from the get go i knew this girl would be crazy, branched insane and was unstoppable compared to what was next to her.... definitely gonna get her dialed in she's here to stay
I was doing 10mls/gal GO Ca-Mg+, to keep her going. Still saw weird stuff, so since that time I've gone to separating Ca and Mg. I use Biolink 6% Ca along with MgSO4 (Epsom salts). The 6% I'm using at 1/2oz per gallon, the MgSO4 at 1/4tsp per gallon. Not running White currently, need to get the momma bigger for more cuts.

Once you're done with these nugs, be careful who you share them with, because they're a knock-out punch for some people. Fits quite nicely with me, not so much bedtime smoke anymore, now we hang all day long. Just smoked up my last bud of it last night! Now I'm on to Kush Cleaner.
chhh mann i feel like a recluse i havent left the house in a couple days!! i saw it comin down, i can tell cause when my dog comes inside he has like an inch of snow on him LOL

my knee is feeling super jacked lately.... i think that PT session tweaked in a wrong way... i go in next week so we'll see...but yeah man im basically tied down to my room and the garden haha. made a homie bring me an 1/2 and some firewood earlier.
See my sig line.
:damnhippie:

S

Steve Z

damn okay. hahah

i have been feeding the one behind it around the same, and she is still wanting more. this girl is straight lovin the abuse lol.

i knowwww these tester nugs i have been smoking just straight put my ass to out! which is kinda what i was looking for, so all in all im stoked :-)

chop wood, carry water. word!

thanks sm :-D

:joint:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good way to describe her! Glad to hear you're gonna be in the smoke again very soon. :)

S

Steve Z

gracias senorita!

so little written update (no pics)

so i TP'd most of the veggers into 3 gallons. all are looking good. FIM'ed a couple of the others that were getting a little tall... need these fuckers to branch

most are in 3 gallons, some are 4 gallons, some are 2 liter soda bottles.... just had to get em done (and had to be able to squeeze them in the closet)

Lemon larrys are looking excellent.

Trip OG x DPD are doing great. i had to tie down the crazy branchy one. shes(or maybe he) is going to be a little dominatrix over here. tied bent and twisted and she's still screaming for more.

i'll put some pics up here in a day or two. gotta deal with some real life issues today though.

SZ

S

Steve Z

k threw some into flower last week, sorry for lack of updates i'll get pics up soon.

known males

2 point break
1 lemchem
1 lemon larry

and the only female thats known right now is a trip og dpd. she is the beast beast that grew crazy, had to throw it in or else it'd overgrow my shit. seeing some pistils, damn.

stoked on the lemon larry male, going to grab some pollen, even if i dont get a fem from it i'll dust a LEMCHEM, would that make it like a bx or something??? interesting....

have a few more still in veg til i get room.... probably wont be an update til the new year though... real life issues and problems... not to mention 100% out of meds :(

merry x mas all!

S

Steve Z

cool so i grabbed some pics.

the insanity in the laboratory
SDC11077.JPG
SDC11078.JPG

buncha stuff thrown in today,

back left is a POINT BREAK

front left is a HERI X BIG WHITE CLONE (same as middle bush)

back right IS MY MALE LEMON LARRY OG KUSH (going to put him in the wrapper/iso chamber here soon, just not yet

far right MIDDLE is Trip OG x DPD (pretty sure its male)

the front two LEFT is TRIP OG x DPD and another point break is on right.

the big purple one is the HERI X BIG WHITE that was 10 days behind P1. that was chopped today. (sorry didnt get pics) but she was a beaut and a BEAST in the yield dept. but i daresay this one should yield at least 3 oz.... hopin for 4.

Here's some close ups of the heri x big white. day 42. going to start flush after 1 more feeding.
SDC11082.JPG
SDC11081.JPG
SDC11094.JPG
SDC11084.JPG

and here is my Anesthesia i grew out. didnt end up taking a clone of this WHICH F******* SUCKS cause i pin this to the AFGHAN/SKUNK parent, and this baby smells like wretched gasoline mixed with a super super super skunk. like a dead roadkill skunk SO GOOD. seems to be a great yielder for a 1 gal pot too. fuck wish i grabbed it, still have a couple beans though, that x is def a winner, we'll see how she smokes though

ANESTHESIA
SDC11085.JPG
SDC11087.JPG
SDC11089.JPG

SDC11093.JPG

S

Steve Z

LEMON LARRY MALE
SDC11098.JPG
SDC11090.JPG

TRIP OG X DPD
SDC11102.JPG
SDC11091.JPG

peace out, i'll bring some pics of sex's and the heri x big white harvest. peace yos

S

Steve Z

oh almost forgot to mention, veg room just has 6 FEM Socal MASTER KUSH X Double Underdawg (green lantern). and my Heri x BIGWHITE clones didnt root, but i dont really have room to mess with it anymore, its a beauty for sure and a yielder and a smoker, but im an aficionado (lol). you could give me ANY cut and after a couple runs i'll be sick of it, i just like explorin!

but hear me now those of you that took cuts of it, i WILL be back for it someday, lol.

and still waiting on those BLACKDAWGS from JJ and LOGIC, when those get here they'll get popped as well.

peace

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work brah... Looks like a lot of strains will come and go through your lab, keeping things interesting... :cool

S

Steve Z

hey Shady

Thanks man! yeah i know what can i say, haha im a seed popper. i like the beans!! i'll usually keep something around for a couple runs but then i just want a new flavor! haha.

if i ever get a bigger spot with room for moms and clones i'd love to do some hunting and find some long term winners.... but for now jiffy is bankin on my peat pellet sales :joint:
thanks brotha

Top Bottom