10 MoonDawg F2's
Zoners quest   loompas challenge

Wetting of the Beans

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Tag:
looks like Im getting the good bean bag seat 1st

They are fast to pop and like to stay cool at 1st
I only soaked mine for 12hr then went right to my cups of coco.

tear it up Zman
++++ Vibes FlyJ

ZONER

ZONER

Tag:
looks like Im getting the good bean bag seat 1st

They are fast to pop and like to stay cool at 1st
I only soaked mine for 12hr then went right to my cups of coco.

tear it up Zman
++++ Vibes FlyJ
Hey FlyJ hope I don't disappoint my MoonDawg are up in the big red cups and stretching already the Abominable Snowmen are just a little slower waiting till they get a tad bigger before I post some pics.
Hell yeah! Scoot over FlyinJStable! I brought weed and popcorn!
Front rows all yours DC105 but ya gotta share the space with FlyJ

ZONER

ZONER

@Zone your soil less in pots are you in coco or a full on DWC set up just ?
how tou feedin um
FlyJ
Might go with Hempy pots, 75 % perlite & 25% coco or if needed may have to go with Sunshine #4 mix then a subs super soil mix. I have maybe around 10 days to $hit or get off the pot.. Regarding feeding it all depends which way I go. This is where I usually over think $hit ...lol

ZONER

ZONER

In the beginning
10 Abominable Snowman F1's
10 MoonDawg F2's
View attachment 420217
Wetting of the Beans
Spouting of the tails, seems my MoonDawg's sprouted nice tails

My Abominable Snowmen all cracked but seem to be a little slower, all have now been placed into red cups along with these as of today. Well chin up ... Send me some luv farmers. God knows I need it ... Well off to disinfect my 4X4 tent and give it a good cleaning for the grow.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I say make it Simple, what have you done the very best in? I say go with that IMO.
Give the loompa Our very best, the genetics deserve your love. and Zman you Will rock this.....
++Vibes
FlyJ

ZONER

ZONER

I say make it Simple, what have you done the very best in? I say go with that IMO.
Give the loompa Our very best, the genetics deserve your love. and Zman you Will rock this.....
++Vibes
FlyJ
Gotta say in my last grow, side by side the Hempy Buckets put out as my buddy said " Bigger, Thicker, Harder" flowers. So I picked up 20 - 3 1/2 gallon black pails to use instead of my old 2 gallon Hempy Buckets ( I'll use the old ones for some other genetics I'm kick in')
So thanks FlyJ for the K.I.T.A. and vibes...
Hell yeah Z...sendin some good vibes your way brother. MGG
MGG From this forum and other forums that I followed your skills on, your vibes mean a whole lot to me Bro ... As always thanks for the kind words.

And to Loompa for some serious genetics ........ I will do them righteousness ....:D

Power OG

Power OG

Sending positive vibes & green dreams your way. & yes brother Max is working on getting his new place setup. Great luck sooner I'm running 1gal coco hempys this run to see how much yield I get. Still think I can hit 3-4oz no problem.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom