Zoners Quest - LOOMPA'S CHALLENGE

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well just happened to have on right down in front for ya jumpincactus ..get comfy cause right now it's intermission time and bugs bunny's playin right before the start of the show...

LOL........ Love bugs bunny......... Thanks for the seat

Hey thanks DC105 I'm hoping for something special

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL........ Love bugs bunny......... Thanks for the seat

ZONER

ZONER

Hey ya farmers ya,
wanted to throw up some veg picks of the plants ..... recently took cutting to sex them. All of them have been topped, and are moving along. Once sexed I will be taking cuttings to clone the females and lord knows I have my fingers crossed.
well here goes......
View attachment 438140 View attachment 438141 View attachment 438142 View attachment 438143 View attachment 438144 View attachment 438145 View attachment 438146 View attachment 438147
all of them are approx. 12-14 inches tall and have been fed a worm compost tea bi-weekly, supplemented with 3ml of Cal-mag. There are 5 MoonDawgs and 3 Abominable Snowmen their tags will reflect either MD or AS.
comments are appreciated since this is my 1st time growing Loompas gear.

Well finished sexing my cuttings and the results are in:
MOONDAWGS # 1,2, and 3 are males they will meet their maker in a few hours
Abominable Snowman #1....Male , he too is never more

That leaves me with 2 MOONDAWGS # 4 & 5 & 2 ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN #2 &3
I will be taking clones from these four and put them in veg, while the original donors will be going into the flower room under a 1000 Watt HPS.

Also lost my Baked Reality Screme'n Bubba hew was a male ....BUT ... ROC'S Dog BX3 is a female so she to will be giving up several clones and also will be put into flower.
Thanks for stopping in Ya Farmers Ya ...
[/quote]

News flash !!!!!
Just got tea bagged by another Abominable Snowman so....
It is now 2 MOONDAWG. &. 1 ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN. but that's O.K. Gonna clone em and grow em and give em a big 1000 watt light. Get ready to rumble ....

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

hmmmm guess ill have to have notifications on s I can follow this lineup. my fucken moondogs went male on me tha bastads. Love to see zoner zoning in on shit lmao.

ZONER

ZONER

A few pictures of my current Loompa MoonDawgs #4 & 5, Abominable Snowman #2 and a Rocs Dog BX3 ....... Also my male Abominable Snowman
PC310978

ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN #2 ^^^^^^^^
PC310977

MOONDAWG #5 ^^^^^^
PC310976

ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN #3 ^^^^^^ this is my male and he will be giving up some pollen ;-)
PC310975

MOONDAWG #4
PC310974

ROCS DOG BX3 ^^^^^^^^^^^

MoonDawg # 4. In my opinion has a better structure for a mother plant a lot shorter, more branching and the main stalk is thicker than my MD5 and ROC'S Dog BX3 is in the mix .... Well just because I like his gear also ...

Also soilless mix is ready so I can up pot these by next week, and put them into flowering.

Last edited:
alligator

alligator

Great looking plants Zoner, good job!

I agree, #4 looks like the pick of the litter structurely wise. It should be the chem leaning pheno, otm offspring tend to be sativa leaning. Hopefully the end product will match the good looks.
Good call on saving that male pollen, that one looks good. I'd pollinate the moondawgs along with the female A.S. as well, should make for a nice hybrid.

That being said... I betcha a nickel #5 is the yielder of the 2, and the abonable snowman the yielder of the lot. ;)

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looking Lush @ZONER The Z Man, The Mad mad moon dawg maker of Dank. . . .
Bettin the #5 smells great as the buds form up a was rolling and moving a lot of air to keep the branching strong No support needed fer a tough lady. . . . .
Lots of super loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Top Bottom