Zoners Quest - LOOMPA'S CHALLENGE

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Sending positive vibes & green dreams your way. & yes brother Max is working on getting his new place setup. Great luck sooner I'm running 1gal coco hempys this run to see how much yield I get. Still think I can hit 3-4oz no problem.
Positive Vibes & Respect
Thanks for stopping in P.OG and as always the Vibes .... Love them Vibes with a dash of respect. Couldn't ask for anything more Brother.
Is there room for me boys? I can be the cheer squad...Yeaaaah Zoner!
He'll yah 2 Hotmomma ya still got those anklet socks and heels ... Don't forget to bring the Pom Poms...... Heh ...heh. I like Pom Poms
But it don't matter either way your always Welcome.
Count me in please!
Drag a chair over Plasma ...... I can use all the input that every farmer can supply.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its a great feeling to open the tent the door or follow the trail to your green growing babes and see friends sit in in with a kind word and a hit off their Dank.
Today Is a great day to Grow Goo
FlyJ

ZONER

ZONER

Its a great feeling to open the tent the door or follow the trail to your green growing babes and see friends sit in in with a kind word and a hit off their Dank.
Today Is a great day to Grow Goo
FlyJ
Well Said FlyJ, how true ...... It goes to show everyone that this plant is forever and so are the folks who grow it and respect it. So thanks you to all the friends I hope to make here at the farm.
ZONER

ZONER

ZONER

Spouting of the tails, seems my MoonDawg's sprouted nice tails
View attachment 421059
My Abominable Snowmen all cracked but seem to be a little slower, all have now been placed into red cups along with these as of today. Well chin up ... Send me some luv farmers. God knows I need it ... Well off to disinfect my 4X4 tent and give it a good cleaning for the grow.
Well here comes the new home for "ZONER QUEST of LOOMPA's Challenge

Was going to put these corner cabinets in my other out building but .... They will be used for my clones and other new seedlings while the 4X4 will house the MoonDawg & Abominable Snowmen while Vegging.
The flowering will be done in my pole barn later on.

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Farmers,
Well my seeds have popped and out of the MoonDawgs all of which have green stems except this one it has a purple stem. Can anyone who has grown out Loompas gear give me a little insight as too why, and is this a good thing?
PB300961

Now one of my Abominable Snowman seedling had small first leaves, kinda squat short and had little pointed ends.
is this a genetic malfunction .... any thoughts would help.
I intend to grow them all but was just curious. not much to look at but WTF.
PB300959

Top Bottom