• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Everyone is on a bit of an edge lately with the season change.:) Ever since greyarea told me that ive noticed it everywhere lol
It doesn't work if you have to explain it which takes you back to this post^^^its ok though because it's almost over... until summer solstice :)
I hope people on here don't take some stuff serious but allow the real info into their brain. I love laughter. And to have people laughing is great. Catch y'all later!!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I love it, in the last 6 weeks I've lost 10 lbs of belly fat, in my 20's I couldn't gain an ounce of fat for the life of me. Now 35 it packs on quick and only in my stomach. So when I sit around my arms and legs get skinny and my belly gets fat lol
I feel that im the heaviest I've ever been still in shape ish but I weighed 125 for ever till I hit 23 . I just started hitting the gym again the wife says when I sweat it smells like dank

jipp

jipp

i lost a ton of weight.. from a waist 42 to a 34..
im hips man.. i was just to get to the stage of putting a little muscle on.. hah.
then i go and fuck that up, doh!
oh well i lost the weight, changed a lot of things so it wont come back.. took the pills 15 years to get there mits into me.. and 15 yeas of weight gone now..

lets get high yo.
chris.

DAT

DAT

D0E7F4FA BF19 4655 BCDE C6CE462F81DC

Mixing these for a delicious cocktail For pain relief and mood lifter.

incogneato

incogneato

I love it, in the last 6 weeks I've lost 10 lbs of belly fat, in my 20's I couldn't gain an ounce of fat for the life of me. Now 35 it packs on quick and only in my stomach. So when I sit around my arms and legs get skinny and my belly gets fat lol
Same issue here. I'm gonna be 39 in April and still have a hard time gaining muscle. I can get a gut no problem though lol

DAT

DAT

I still haven't tried cbd. Heard mixed things about bit. Maybe I'll put one in my room to try. What do you feel the best way to utilize it would be?
not sure, I tried smoking a few CBD strains with no beneficial results. Just starting my testing this CBD tincture out alone so far ....12 drops in one 8 oz cup water, it gave a good relaxing body high but NO where near what i can experience with a good strong Indica. No where close....And it sure doesnt penetrate on any serious injury like the severe tennis elbow thing i have going on. But it might be working on joints/arthritis i will have to take note....Its better then nothing though. I was diagnosed with gastritis last week and the acid reflux is very bad. Smoking irritates my esophagus, so im trying to stay away from my new silicone bongs , and I cant have any caffeine. So that rules out eating my favorite chocolate medible. I figured tincture might be the way to go for now. I am going to crack open the THC only tincture one tomorrow, use it alone and see how that one works. Then try mixing the 2 together. I think that might have optimal results. I hope it does !! that would be great !!!

incogneato

incogneato

If your going for a dedicated cbd strain i would process the flower into edibles via oil extraction or butter making.
not sure, I tried smoking a few CBD strains with no beneficial results. Just starting my testing this CBD tincture out alone so far ....12 drops in one 8 oz cup water, it gave a good relaxing body high but NO where near what i can experience with a good strong Indica. No where close....And it sure doesnt penetrate on any serious injury like the severe tennis elbow thing i have going on. But it might be working on joints/arthritis i will have to take note....Its better then nothing though. I was diagnosed with gastritis last week and the acid reflux is very bad. Smoking irritates my esophagus, so im trying to stay away from my new silicone bongs , and I cant have any caffeine. So that rules out eating my favorite chocolate medible. I figured tincture might be the way to go for now. I am going to crack open the THC only tincture one tomorrow, use it alone and see how that one works. Then try mixing the 2 together. I think that might have optimal results. I hope it does !! that would be great !!!
From the little reading I've done edibles seem to be the way. I've seen most people like to mix them together, THC/cbd. Keep us updated if you can

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I
My cannatonic 4 cbd HP cut pheno is awesome. 2 of my multiple sclorsis patients swear by my thc/cbd butter. Supposed to be a 15:1 Thc/cbd, but you know how numbers get a skewed often. I pulled my back out last night and did a huge! Dab of the c4 shatter. My pain was gone, but I was high as he'll. So I'm thinking the % are a bit closer. BUT I did a huge dab.

Just smoked some Conspiracy kush freebie seed I popped. Must have lucked out and got a good pheno. She's taking a spot under a main light this run.

@DAT
If smoking bothers your lungs, have you tried vaping distillate? There is nothing left after the fraction but thc distillate. No terps, lipids, waxes, solvents, ect. Tasteless and odorless extract. And super fn potent.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dang can't load pano's here lol I had one of day 1 and now day 13.
Day 1
IMG 1445

Well here is day 13
IMG 1551
IMG 1552
IMG 1559
look at that monster :D
IMG 1564

Girls are reaching high and just went through 2 full days of decision ,so 4 of the 13 days they were on decision which shuts down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom