Alien Genetics - Grow Log from Seed - Pure Coco, CO2

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn bro... I know this is said alot but Alien you are truly a stand up dude, where else can you get a breeder watching your grow, concerned about your grow, and always willing to do the right thing..... absolutely an amazing character dude Alien.......sorry about of topic meeks , just felt it needed saying..... peace soser...
Well said Soser! I don't think its off topic at all, in fact, I wanted to make the very same point! Alien Genetics has sometimes received criticism for the slightly higher prices per pack that they charge, but this is a perfect example of why choosing to spend that extra $$ is completely worth it for the product and great service that comes with that purchase!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Well said Soser! I don't think its off topic at all, in fact, I wanted to make the very same point! Alien Genetics has sometimes received criticism for the slightly higher prices per pack that they charge, but this is a perfect example of why choosing to spend that extra $$ is completely worth it for the product and great service that comes with that purchase!
Well said bro, gonna have to grab me a few packs after seeing the great customer service.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Farmers! I know this thread has taken a bit of a dip, but I have some exciting news to share that will get things back on track hopefully!

It is getting close to the end of this run, today marks 5 weeks flowering so we are past the half way point! I will have photos of the ladies blooming up later tonight as promised, but for now I have some other pictures that I took about an hour ago of the new beans I am popping for round two in this 'Alien tech' genetics thread :D

They are in paper towels now, and will be put into pure coco pots tomorrow. I have yet to decide on a pot size to start with, I am leaning towards 1 gals!

Anyways, to my knowledge (and please please correct me if I'm wrong) both these crosses are Regular beans and so I have decided to pop 7 of each, in the hopes of 3-4 females from each pack!

IMG 5332
IMG 5345

IMG 5335
IMG 5339

Here we go again! :D

-Meeks

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Glad to hear the big dog got you sorted!

Looking forward to the next part of this log, AGV sounds just delicious and Im gonna be running some WFA here myself soon too!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
both reg's........blow it up....
Thanks for the confirmation Soser, I grabbed the WiFiA's almost a year ago and thought I remembered hearing that all Raskal's crosses with The White were feminized except for this one because of the way he did the cross.

Grapevine sounds muy delicioso!!
I'm excited to see what kind of flavors come out of these girls for sure!! Thanks for stopping by Gr33n.

Glad to hear the big dog got you sorted!

Looking forward to the next part of this log, AGV sounds just delicious and Im gonna be running some WFA here myself soon too!!
Alien has been extremely kind in his offer to help remedy my situation, no doubt! I look forward to running even more of his gear in the future! For now, I have been patiently waiting to pop these Alien Grapevines since I skipped the first 15 minutes of a midterm last year to be online at the right time for the drop! Didn't even end up getting a pack then because the drop got listed late and I had to take the test I was ditching still, so I kept my eyes open and grabbed a re-listed pack the second they got put up! Took me 6 months to have the time/space to grow out these beans, but I am STOKED to finally have them germinating at this very moment!

Mmmmmm! Grapevines!!! I could only wish....
I will post extra pictures of the AGV just for you 619ster, so you can get as good a virtual experience with this strain as possible! Thanks for checking in.

Good Evening Farmers! I have an extra large update of photos to share tonight with everyone! There are a handful of photos taken by a friend with his much much nicer camera, although sometimes I think my point and shoot does a better job when we aren't using a tripod and shooting under a HID light. The Alien Grenades have been far less featured in my photos recently, but I want to mention that there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, in fact, it is only because the buds are stacked so tightly that I have consistently had an impossible time getting good photos of either AGR plant. I have decided to put up some photos that in my opinion are sub-par, but they are the only shots I was able to get even remotely focused on the grenades for some reason. . . I hope that as they continue to swell I will have an easier time getting better pictures to share with you all, the intense lemon candy smells both plants are putting off is so nice right now (and very intense)!

Day 35 of 12/12 lighting:

Lemon Alien Dawg:
IMG 1677
IMG 1679
IMG 1683
IMG 1684
IMG 1687
IMG 1707
IMG 1708
IMG 1710
IMG 1711
IMG 1715
IMG 5349
IMG 5351
IMG 5352
IMG 5355
IMG 5356
IMG 5357
IMG 5364
IMG 5365

Alien Grenades:
IMG 1697
IMG 1702

Dunge

Dunge

Those seed pics came out great.
My pack of Rascal White Fire seeds does not include the word "Alien".
Can anybody provide some clarification on the pedigree of these Rascal and Alien seeds?
Does it trace to a common parent "The White"?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking killer. Looking forward to the fire. Love the photos....

Can anybody provide some clarification on the pedigree of these Rascal and Alien seeds?
I agree I like the way he took them on the mirror! kick ass.
White fire is a different strain than white fire alien. OGR make more crosses than just white fire.
Krome's clone of the white is used in both strains. Other breeders other than Alien are using Alien genes in crosses..

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lookin' killer meeks.
Thanks D, I appreciate you stoppin' by!

That's what's up! Straight killin' it Meeks...
Thanks homie, I'm doin' my best!

amazing meeks... truly awesome photo's bro....
Soser, it means a lot that you are always quick to like/reply to my posts, thanks for the consistently positive feedback! And I am super stoked on how the photos came out yesterday also! Two cameras are definitely better than one :D

Stuff looks super healthy Meeks! Are you running any bennies?
I have not inoculated the plants with anything since early veg. When the plants were being transplanted into 2 gallon pots from the smaller green ones they were in, I did water in a normal dose (company recommended) of Great White, but ever since I switched to using the JRPeters lineup of nutrients, I have fed nothing but that on every watering! Thanks for the kind words Gr33n!

I think leadsled already answered your questions for the most part, but from what I remember back when I bought this pack, OGR was doing a lot of crosses using a reversed cut of Krome's 'The White', which is why there are a bunch of White x Something being sold as feminized packs. . . . but in this special case, his process changed, and he did not reverse 'The White', but instead he pollinated 'The White' with pollen from his keeper male 'Alien Kush F1' from the original Obs release. . . . then I believe he tried to select the offspring leaning closest to his keeper 'Alien Kush F1' and collected pollen from that plant to then cross with his 'Fire OG' cut! Long story short there was no reversed pollen used in this 3-way cross and so they are Regular and not Feminized beans!

Looking killer. Looking forward to the fire. Love the photos....

I agree I like the way he took them on the mirror! kick ass.
White fire is a different strain than white fire alien. OGR make more crosses than just white fire.
Krome's clone of the white is used in both strains. Other breeders other than Alien are using Alien genes in crosses..
Thanks a bunch Leadsled, everytime you post in my log I always go back to thinking about the fact that your DIY thread for irrigation is half the reason I thought I could handle expanding to the size setup I have now (and beyond in the future)! The mirror photos were inspired by the photo on the first page of this log, I liked the way it showed off more sides of the bean while still just being one photo. . . . makes me wonder if nug shots might come out well on a mirror surface?!

-Meeks

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks a bunch Leadsled, everytime you post in my log I always go back to thinking about the fact that your DIY thread for irrigation is half the reason I thought I could handle expanding to the size setup I have now (and beyond in the future)! The mirror photos were inspired by the photo on the first page of this log, I liked the way it showed off more sides of the bean while still just being one photo. . . . makes me wonder if nug shots might come out well on a mirror surface?!

-Meeks
Right on. That rocks Appreciate you sharing that. I gotta thank Heath Robinson for that. If it was not for him, I would not be sharing the DIY. Luckily Heath saved postings others did and also the DIY's I did on the AN forums. He then posted on his website. I was stoked because I not only found my DIY's, but was also able to read his research. Gave me lots of ideas and was also inspiring.
So I was able to save the DIY I originally lost and post it to the farm! woot. Too bad his site is no longer online,was a plethora of information.

Yes, I think nug shots look sweet on the mirror. Try it out!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

WOW Meeks... I'll first start by saying the plants look great. Sub-par pictures my ass. Very sorry to hear about the beans. I'm a li'l devastated for you. Once again, things still look incredible. Looking forward to see you work your magic with the Alien Grapevine. Green vibes your way!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Right on. That rocks Appreciate you sharing that. I gotta thank Heath Robinson for that. If it was not for him, I would not be sharing the DIY. Luckily Heath saved postings others did and also the DIY's I did on the AN forums. He then posted on his website. I was stoked because I not only found my DIY's, but was also able to read his research. Gave me lots of ideas and was also inspiring.
So I was able to save the DIY I originally lost and post it to the farm! woot. Too bad his site is no longer online,was a plethora of information.

Yes, I think nug shots look sweet on the mirror. Try it out!
Sounds like a site I would have loved to read/archive! is there any chance you could send me a PM with the domain name even though it is down? Google sometimes lets you view the old cache'd versions of sites that have gone down.

I will test out the nug shots on a mirror with this upcoming harvest! :D

WOW Meeks... I'll first start by saying the plants look great. Sub-par pictures my ass. Very sorry to hear about the beans. I'm a li'l devastated for you. Once again, things still look incredible. Looking forward to see you work your magic with the Alien Grapevine. Green vibes your way!
Haha, thanks a bunch Lady Goods, I just thought the Alien Grenades pictures have been a bit sub-par if par is established as the quality/amount of LAD photos! But that has all changed this week, I can promise some excellent Alien Grenades photos coming up this Friday because the plant I said may be a tosser has gone wild for a few days and is now looking amazing! The beans are only an after-thought for me at this point, they will be a nuisance to deal with after harvest, but Alien has been so generous in his offer to help right the situation that I could practically call it lucky! I am super super stoked for the Alien Grapevine also, looking forward to lots of color in those girls! Thanks for the positive energy as always Goods!

-Meeks

Top Bottom