Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

market turning up pretty hard rite now.. might want to buy now if you been thinking bout it... but did you just watch 16k go to 7k . so IDK, But I got some more bitcoin . I'm aligning and all my peeps are aligning to dump our coins into the new coin i'm making,,, lol, well see how many resit the pump & dump temptation,. how many will watch their $100 go to $1000 maybe even 10K .. well see, hope you guy dont do that .. you'll wished you hadnt, I HOPE.. this coin has great potential as we hope to have sale teams that will be meeting with guys to demo this new payment method that will be taking over the cannabis industry.

Sounds.... black market.

lino

lino

Sounds.... black market.
Crypt - yup EVIL
Satoshi is a EVIL AI . Satoshi watching you bro.... This BIGGEST revolution that mankind about to wittness. Wheel - AUTO - plane - internet - crypto $$$ will change everything we ever knew,k block chain to much power for humans... blk market is to nice of term for it, EVIL Market bro, billionaires from our clan, IPO were the richest in the world making billions. ICO - we can now become millionaire and billionaires to. IPO ppl will stop us from taking their cash soon.

lino

lino

Guys , I think i got this,,,

programmers ck it out, it this simple

concept code

function make blockchain{
hash = encryption // the long encryption key we use in our wallet
block1 = new hash
add to chain (hash, block1)
}
function add transaction to blockhain{
block1 = transaction info // like amt, etc...
}

wait for crypto miner to add to the block chain. bam Done...

that simple

lino

lino

Guys , I think i got this,,,

programmers ck it out, it this simple

concept code

function make blockchain{
hash = encryption // the long encryption key we use in our wallet
block1 = new hash
add to chain (hash, block1)
}
function add transaction to blockhain{
block1 = transaction info // like amt, etc...
}

wait for crypto miner to add to the block chain. bam Done...

that simple
pick your language,,, never encrypted in your language?,, find the HASH keyword. If you're a very advance HTML5 developer you can build one hell of a coin in HTML5, you can use Javascript but you need to use SDKs, Java C++ and strong code will be sufficient , I'm one of the few ppl in the world that have pulled this off in HTML5 so you prob wont find my code yet, but I'm releasing open source at github soon - possible open source release...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Lloyds Banking Group has banned its customers from buying Bitcoin on their credit cards following a sharp fall in the value of the digital currency.

The ban, starting Monday, applies to Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and MBNA customers.

It will not apply to debit cards, only to the banking group's eight million credit card customers.

Lloyds fears people are buying Bitcoin to make a profit if its value rises but face debts if it falls.

It is concerned it could end up footing the bill for unpaid debts should the price continue to fall.

Explaining the ban, a Lloyds spokeswoman said: "We continually review our products and procedures and this is part of that."

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42940728

odirt

odirt

Shit I wish I maxed my cc out in 2016 when bitcoin was 600. Lambo baby! Lol no but seriously I thought ripple would did a commercial during the game. Being centralized and all. But actually wtf do they do? Actually bout 85% of crypto don’t have finished product or even a purpose that’s not being done bye 20 other Blockchain/coins. Idk but next to growing crypto is #2 hobby

lino

lino

Shit I wish I maxed my cc out in 2016 when bitcoin was 600. Lambo baby! Lol no but seriously I thought ripple would did a commercial during the game. Being centralized and all. But actually wtf do they do? Actually bout 85% of crypto don’t have finished product or even a purpose that’s not being done bye 20 other Blockchain/coins. Idk but next to growing crypto is #2 hobby
Dam good point. I see only 2 purposes for crypto. $$$ traansactions and to use the block chain for storage. But why invest in blkchain data storage if a database can do the same thing,? Maybe to interpolate heavy bandwidth like DNA processing, AI, and secure transactions. Until now, so I set out to solve transaction problems- speed, security, SIMPLICITY.

CK it out
what if I told there is coin so fast it can do transaction faster than they can dispense your Meds. What if it was the most secure form of transactions with the cheapest fees's. ANd what if the coin is so SIMPLE to use that anyone can add a simple browser plug in and buy and spend and transfer to bank acct's . And what if You were about to get USB flash drive loaded with the coin, and what if you get $5 worth of coin with every cannabis product purchase.?????????????????????????
But here is the best 'what if',
What if you're one of the 1st 10% to purchase this coin that is about to launch?
I can answer this last question. Answer; Lambo and possibly billionaires. ppl on this site will get a shot a token buys before the investors but that still something I'm pushing for, investors are not liking the idea and and at minimum they'll demand a cap presale purchases to the public, trust me on that . wht paper coming soon.

What if this coin's data miners ALL belonged to the coin manufacture for mining his own coins. That will be the fastest and most secure coin.
And what if Its one of the 1st coins built in HTML5 for simplicity and the coin is traded from a browser plug in, so simple a 10 yr old can trade, but for legal and ethical reason, the age limit is 13 yo to use this coin, Yup accommodating poor in the 3rd world. what if?

IPO investors will stop the ICO investors, (us), very soon, this will be one of our last opportunities to make IPO gains for us common folk in our life times. IPO qualifier, millions in the bank, show income of over $200k a yr just for starters, what if?

stiffneck

stiffneck

How can I locate misplaced bricking wallets. I must have half a dozen out there that I forgot the passwords to. This was back when bitcoin was 17 bucks? Haha. So I should be a gazillion aire.

Half my loot to whoever can crack the code. Or password. Haha.
here ya go stiffneck...

Success!

Login approved! Please return to your previous browser / tab to see your wallet.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Accessed your old Btc accounts? That would be a nice come up.

Attached to this email is an AES encrypted wallet backup which contains everything you need to restore your bitcoin balance. You can use it to restore the wallet at anytime at My Wallet or using the 3rd party MultiBit Desktop client.

So that was attached to an old email from 2012.

But.... i cant seem to open it. MultiBit site isn't working. I don't know... haha. its only money.

lino

lino

Derico just like the other 95% has no problem solving purpose. Or even a working product. Invest in the top 10 maybe 20 crypto is your safest bet.
I have my sell points set pretty high on my shit coins. THe only coin that traded recently is my Trump coins. the rest are flat. I bought most of my portfolio when the market was high. anyway, i hope you wrong cuzwe we making money trading a few mths ago,

Latest posts

Top Bottom