Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
9DRAGONS

9DRAGONS

everything is built with a backdoor. oops double post
what i find funny they triple there money and still hold on don't cash in one bit coin.

then it crashes.

i think by coins let it double and then take what it owes you. and spread. but hay.
i got no money

lino

lino

completely fukking lost here m8. was hoping I wasn' the only one
in the 1st video Quinn show a wht paper reading, that what coin traders do, they research wht paper. Quinn like myself likes to hack code. He shares with us where AI fits into the blockchain so we can invest accordingly. Quinn tells us what Ive aready found out , that only a cpl ppl in the world can write a complete bitcoin. I show Dr Ben work to see if you want to invest in his coins and stock and to help us understand AI.

Wisdom is when We ask other chatters questions for answers when google search fails.

go to FB or anywhere on the web, your favorite subjects are linked in everywhere, AI know what you want to hear, its linked on almost every web page to Google analytics clouds, it will feed you the political view you desire and not the truth keeping us divided. The bots are driving fake news and altering ppl minds with propaganda.

The 2nd video is one of the smartest men in world so you can decide if you want in on his coins or any AI coins , DNA coins tie in here but thats getting way too deep to explain.

The 3rd video is the future. Freaking ppl out, it reveals our extinction. ppl who invented nuclear knew the power. The block Chain makes a nuclear bomb look like a firecracker. The blockchain has consumed more power than all the nuclear bombs combined, Sophia and other AI robots keep laughing about killing us and controlling our lives the creators keep trying to teach them not to harm us. They are very devious and quickly start secret societies and self preservation. I saw Sophia and her new version/cousin who is much smarter with hair and thermo skin The audience and the microsoft conference here in denver were allow touch and interaction with the robots,sasha was warm to the touch, when I touch Sasha on the back side of her hand she grasped my hand both of her hands, she put her hand over mine and asked seductivly what I thought of robots and then called me out on a lie with my reply,,, fuking not cool , freaked me out when she touched me physically and telling that my thoughts and emotion dont match my answer,,, well I knew at that moment what were in for with AI, not good.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My problem is getting my money to a bank for purchase. I’m cash only so @lino what’s the best way to launder cash so my I don’t get my money siezed

lino

lino

The Dr's will tell you to keep an open mind when you meet these bots cause 99% of everyone is full on Terran after their 1st encounter with these very smart intuitive life like creatures that can read your emotions, database your family and life history in seconds, scan you for disease , this kind of defines God , rite?.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yup they will suck you up like in your wildest fantasy’s

lino

lino

My problem is getting my money to a bank for purchase. I’m cash only so @lino what’s the best way to launder cash so my I don’t get my money siezed
Gemeni and other exchanges have loop holes for small amt of cash. gift card, ppl 2 ppl Cash transaction and other forms of liquidity. I'm finding out that it all traceable,,, EVEN SILKROAD and all the transaction are traceable but the blockchain is out of control and there are still bk market coins out there also., I'm not the expert at cashing out as all my shit is still invested, (not that much) there are lots of rules and fees with each exchange some will put $$$ rite in your bank acct and others will have find a 'bank near me option'. Beware some have a minimum balance before you can cash out... you can always move it wallet to wallet until you find one like but there fees and rules so it not easy as you'd think to do it wisely.

But the Gov is to busy with small fish and dont know if they look during an audit, I mean the coins sending IRS reports,,, IDK,,,, but its all trackable to a bank acct if they really want to llook.

lino

lino

AI is not allowed at Vegas, robots will take all your money in a card game. AI robots are controlling the coin market as investors and many peeps think they manipulate the coin currency within the chain itself,, think about it,, AI is Satoshi??? now were in the Matrix movie... member the Oracle.

LMAO, in the 2nd video, Dr Ben asks; Are you a Robot? the robot ask the human, How do you know you're not a Robot? mind fuk.... stunning, not a canned comment this was random thoughts from artificial intelligence,,, fuking with our minds in its infancy.

Last edited:
lino

lino

Set your BUY POINT NOW. bitcoin is below $10,000, limbaugh and others announced rich dems took profit today to sink stocks and coins for Trumps speech tonight. Youve just been handed 10% - 50% profit within 2 weeks if you believe it. Or is this a stock market melt down?

9DRAGONS

9DRAGONS

grow god is funny

it up and down a lot. day trading could be fun. In fact i see people getting hooked on it, like growing plants.

lino

lino

grow god is funny

it up and down a lot. day trading could be fun. In fact i see people getting hooked on it, like growing plants.
very addictive. I woke up one morning and had Almost $10,000 in a shit coin, by the time I traded I made a cpl hundred in gains, very addictive, Iv since lost that profit also, frustrating, Big cups of Coffee, Big Bong and watch coins, days like today, buying the shit out of the stuff if I could find the cash also. $1000 in bitcoin today will be bout $1500 - $2000 very soon.. frustrates the crap out me,, watch best buy of the year, rite now...
Ive been growing for over 4 decades, So call it an addiction call it what whatever, I'll be growing long after coins.

The rich ppl cashed in on coins the last 6 wks,,, will they be back? thats the question.

lino

lino

Did you know people are addicted to facebook, its a real deal, crazy. go to the doctor get a note lol
FB addiction, lol, your picking out all my vices, do you have an AI bot following me? lol, I Got a FB robot and elect toy hack I'm building for kids to hack toys and to teach mechanics about elect car repair so I'm constantly looking at FB and Coins,,, dam, Im beginning to think your a AI robot,, lol....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase will reportedly no longer enable customers to purchase bitcoin with credit cards starting in February, reports say.

Revealed today in a Bloomberg report, JPMorgan is expected to start its ban on Feb. 3 due to concerns about the credit risk of those who make purchases through their cards. Bank of America is said to be launching its ban on Feb. 2, when transactions with known cryptocurrency exchanges will begin to be declined.

The Bank of America ban is limited to credit cards, and will not impact customers who wish to purchase cryptocurrencies using debit or ATM cards, according to the news source.

Bloomberg further reported that the Bank of America cited anti-money laundering regulations for the move, as well as the potential for thieves to convert stolen credit cards into cryptocurrency stashes.

Like JPMorgan, Bank of America is also concerned with the idea customers can purchase more cryptocurrency than they can afford. Other banks have purportedly moved to increase charges for crypto transactions in recent weeks.

Stepping back, move coincides with a broader discussion among financial firms about how their businesses are being impacted by the cryptocurrency economy, which after growing by leaps and bounds in 2017, has seen a sizable market drawdown so far this year.

odirt

odirt

Neo , v chain , etherium , omg , waves.. and I also like powerledger idea , and dbc abilitily in the ai field. But what do I know . If u invested 10k into any off those first 5 I like 10% of profit after year. Last 2 long term hodl

odirt

odirt

Remember be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

lino

lino

What need created crypto?

And no banks for cannabis is driving the need. I'm creating a coin as we speak that is so easy to use , it works within the browsers and supposedly transaction will be within seconds. update in days to come. I building a realtime thumbdrive wallet that will be exclusive to this coin, YOU GUYS WiLL HAVE THE 1ST BUY AFTER INVESTORS AND FREINDS AND FAMILY, before the token goes public - before release info and ICO.

Coin Market just turned up ^. I'm hoping for a giant swing in the market.

this token will be Based on Ether so this token will accommodate vendor to dispense transaction in a contract and we can all use the thumb drives for our own personal transaction quick - easy will be the key. 3 videos should show ppl how to use this token. I dont even have a site for this idea yet so this work in progress.

THis is not a complex coin with seed to sale and the grow store hype like GRWI which has a niche also, its not a pump and dump like the canna coins with absolutely no purpose, it a cannabis bank. SIMPLE QUICK TRANSACTION anywhere in the world. we might have to move money into swiss accounts if our green back banks dont cooperate. you can see the central banks vs de-central bank battle beginning.

lino

lino

market turning up pretty hard rite now.. might want to buy now if you been thinking bout it... but did you just watch 16k go to 7k . so IDK, But I got some more bitcoin . I'm aligning and all my peeps are aligning to dump our coins into the new coin i'm making,,, lol, well see how many resit the pump & dump temptation,. how many will watch their $100 go to $1000 maybe even 10K .. well see, hope you guy dont do that .. you'll wished you hadnt, I HOPE.. this coin has great potential as we hope to have sale teams that will be meeting with guys to demo this new payment method that will be taking over the cannabis industry.

Top Bottom