irishboiii

Yeah I reduced my PPM's to the mid 500's. Im also alternating days like this:

A: 500-600 PPM of the AN

B: 350ish PPM of Magne Cal

And I now just keep feeding like A,B,A,B.A.B, etc etc

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Still your grow is lookin great
Just fed them there, upped the nutes to 1.5ml per litre, 5.9PH & 550PPM.

I gave them 1L each and got 30%-40% runoff, but I had to give the best one 1.5L to get 30% runoff. Shes a greedy bitch lol.

She gave 30% runoff with 1L two days ago, but now she needs an extra 500ml just two days later? Is this normal?

stay w that or a little less run off
sounds great
FlyJ

irishboiii

irishboiii

So I just found out I should have lollipopped BEFORE flipping. I thought it was meant to be done mid bloom!

burn4me

burn4me

to each his own though brother. i dont go stripping anything til a couple weeks in when im sure the stretch is done and then take what would be larf. i wait to see if light is gonna make it to em before i decide their fate.

irishboiii

irishboiii

to each his own though brother. i dont go stripping anything til a couple weeks in when im sure the stretch is done and then take what would be larf. i wait to see if light is gonna make it to em before i decide their fate.

But wouldnt the very bottom bits definitley need to be removed anyway? Il wait until after the stretch if you reckon thats the way to go.

burn4me

burn4me

alright but let me restate this: this is what i do.
lord only knows if im wrong in doing so but id rather give as much chance to every bud site possible. i also let them veg a while longer than you too. i like a good 6-8 week veg. i guess its strain dependant and also grower dependant.
like with my next 2 runs i plan on a min. of 8 week veg. with mad amounts of LSTing, topping, and FIMing. its all on you bro.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Ah I see. I think Il always try to keep veg under 6 weeks myself, but at some point will experiment with an 8-10 week veg and combine SCROG, Topping, FIM, Supercropping and also will dedicate a grow to mainlining at some point.

For now though I just want to keep my grow times short due to the fact that my location is a bit dodgey. I wont be doing long grows until I get a house out in the countryside.

burn4me

burn4me

i feel you bro. and i do understand.
i plan on only using the main-line technique outside next summer. start with 16 tops may even push for 32!!

irishboiii

irishboiii

i feel you bro. and i do understand.
i plan on only using the main-line technique outside next summer. start with 16 tops may even push for 32!!

Sounds great man, cant wait to see that! Your lucky that you can grow outdoors, over here we just dont have the weather for that. I will be trying a guerilla grow myself at some point because I have heard of success stories over here.

just.blaze

just.blaze

Sounds great man, cant wait to see that! Your lucky that you can grow outdoors, over here we just dont have the weather for that. I will be trying a guerilla grow myself at some point because I have heard of success stories over here.

You'd be surprised how hardy certain strains can be... some of them can even tolerate snow and freezing cold weather... just look for a very fast finisher like a paki chitral, hindu kush or pure afghani. Check out a strain called 'Erdpurt' from ace seeds, something like that might be perfect for your short summers :D

Definitely a different experience growing outdoor. You are much more at the mercy of the elements and your plants feel less like little science experiments and more like soldiers on the front line. The harvest you reap outdoor will be the fruits of your strongest plants, so outdoor bud always seems to be great smoke.

Both indoor and outdoor have their merits, but if i could grow legally, outdoor would be my preference.

burn4me

burn4me

You'd be surprised how hardy certain strains can be... some of them can even tolerate snow and freezing cold weather... just look for a very fast finisher like a paki chitral, hindu kush or pure afghani. Check out a strain called 'Erdpurt' from ace seeds, something like that might be perfect for your short summers :D

Definitely a different experience growing outdoor. You are much more at the mercy of the elements and your plants feel less like little science experiments and more like soldiers on the front line. The harvest you reap outdoor will be the fruits of your strongest plants, so outdoor bud always seems to be great smoke.

Both indoor and outdoor have their merits, but if i could grow legally, outdoor would be my preference.
same here... organic outdoor buds all day if i could.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Its the extreme wind and rain that we get that would worry me though. We get extreme downpours that could last for hours without easing up, and Id assume things like that would destroy a plant wouldnt it?

just.blaze

just.blaze

Extreme downpours could be a problem although mostly because of bud mold... maybe look for a strain with really high mold resistance and plant it in a location with partial cover. Autoflower seeds have also come a long way in quality and they greatly reduce the amount of time the plant will be exposed to harsh weather. Give it a shot next spring, you never know

irishboiii

irishboiii

Il look into it anyway.

So day 2 flowering and I fed them 1.5ml per litre of AN, 5.7-5.8 PH, 570 PPM solution. Plants are looking much healthier now.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey guys, I need some help finding out the name of a pest. Its a bit smaller than a fly, and its bright red. I drew pic of it but its fairly accurate:

2014 07 28 021009

I spotted it crawling around the leaves of a plant and it quickly vanished deep into the bushyness. What the hell is it, and should I be worried?

I remember seeing one of them during the first week or two as well, if its been around this long and hasnt caused damage Im assuming its nothing to worry about?

2014 07 28 021017
seaslug

seaslug

Thrips come in different colors, the one I saw at a friend's was beige. The larvae will make leaves look like a horrible mite infestation without a single web to be found.

Top Bottom