Mighty Wash?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gaphoon

feedback has been good

NPK Industries is definitely making a name for themselves as of late. I too, have seen their reps drink their product, it's water and canola oil if I remember correctly. I too, mocked their label and their whole 'snake oil' vibe.
Hell,
They even sent us several unmarked cases of all the washes to try out last year. Nobody knew what they were, what they did, and they're 99.9% water..... right.... WTF? We couldn't give them out.

Now they are in demand, the feedback has been no joke, all positive. Finally gonna use my bottles. I have a hibiscus tree that's infested pretty bad with spider mites. I'm gonna hit that sucker with my mighty wash.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Shit Works

I tried it on a plant that was loaded with the fuckers, I sprayed right after lights went out, 3 weeks into veg, lights back on 6 hrs later not one spiter mite that I found was alive, the ones I did find with scope looked like their legs were gone weird....:sign0065:

W

weedgirl

Do ANYONE know if this stuff is available in Northern Europe?
Like Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Germany. I have found it in the US and UK, but
shipping is expensive over seas with heavy packages. I need it urgently.

Anyone?

O

oldschooltofu

so apparently there is a machine that make the water have a frequency
like a frequency generator

the guy at the local hydro store said that someone in southern oregon has one and is making mightywash for their own personal use. for bug control and for nutrient uptake...rumor is the machine costs above 10k...this is all i know.

and having personally used mighty wash for RA and mites, i can say it does work and its just a mater of time before someone else figures it out and markets it also and the price drops.

anyone in college got a chemistry or physics professor they can ask how to do this. seems interesting...been googling with not much luck.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
so apparently there is a machine that make the water have a frequency
like a frequency generator

the guy at the local hydro store said that someone in southern oregon has one and is making mightywash for their own personal use. for bug control and for nutrient uptake...rumor is the machine costs above 10k...this is all i know.

and having personally used mighty wash for RA and mites, i can say it does work and its just a mater of time before someone else figures it out and markets it also and the price drops.

anyone in college got a chemistry or physics professor they can ask how to do this. seems interesting...been googling with not much luck.

x2 have heard the same thing here in MI at a few Hydro shops that some guy has the machine to Feq the water

H

Hydro-Soil

I don't doubt it works... with all the positive feedback.

Funny though because all the die-hard scientists have been trying to de-bunk "changed" water like this for decades. LOL

Wonder it it's just the canola oil?

Stay Safe! :D

girlwondergrows

girlwondergrows

What pisses me off is that they are not giving out information about what is in the product. It's got some kind of oil in it, people are thinking azadirachtin or some pyrethrum. It could be anything, and we don't know how safe it really is. Is it kangen water? It has a pH around 8 and is 500-700 ppm.

As for reps drinking it, I saw a grodan rep (cute girl) eat a piece of rockwool at a demo at my buddies hydro shop. Sales people are willing to go the extra mile, even if it means a bit of GI trouble down the road...

I would love more information about this stuff. Let's keep the information coming...

Howstar

Howstar

I used the stuff. It solved the problem, fast! But i do think its responsible for some oil spots on the leaves. Due to the drench effect. I performed this with the lights freshly on. Maybe its better you do this with the lights off. I used some Forbid on them and some of the mites still lived. Forbid is toxic from what i understand and is well known as such. Mighty Wash worked for me in one shot. With one more application for good measure. If you want them gone give it a shot.:hunter:

evu80

evu80

for those who have mighty wash with great success, are you spraying it when the lights are on or off. since its mostly water should it matter cause ive been getting burn spots no matter when I apply it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I spray with lights on but I take them from under the light & spray when fully dry I place them back under the light.. It gives my plants a nice shiny coat on the leaves.. I spray them 2 avoid mites so I wouldn't know if it kills mites cuz I don't got them but it makes my plants look nice

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

kills mites for sure! Always spray with the lights off. I saw some splotching on my leaves also, the rep said that is normal.

O

oldschooltofu

i heard that only one person is allowed to run the machine. they wont employ anyone to run it. its kept in a locked room and it is a resonate frequency generator. The owner of the company is the only one allowed in the room with the machine.

the oil is either cannola or pyrethum oils. the owners also are partners with in and out gardens in medford or. i asked them for RA treatment and they said to use a flush afterwords to wash the oil off the roots. i heard safer insectidal soap works great for this. i did a water flush with some sm90 and was fine. it runs about 60-75$ for 5 Gal.
well worth it if you have any bug.
have not tried it with thrips, but if i ever get them i will try this first.

it worked great for RA would highly recomend it as dunk or drench for RAs. it doesnt work like a chemical or fungus, it shocks them with electric charge in the water.

hellaouts

hellaouts

I like how mighty wash gases you with "water.........99.8335%" on the label to disguise the fact that they don't tell you what the active ingredient is. I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna say that nearly every pest/mite/fungicide I have applied in my time has been near or more then 99.8335% water once that active ingredient has been diluted.

That being said it worked for me when I noticed a couple crawlers made it past my preventative treatments and I had to treat day 15 flower. Treated again 3 days latter, I felt stupid spraying flowering plants, but not another mite to speak of. I always move out from under the lights to spray anything when its an option, or I treat before the lights come on or unplug because foliage doesn't like water on it when in direct light.

It seems to me like if they sell mighty wash in Ca and it has no precautionary statement , no advice on protective gear,no active ingredient listed, no EPA reg, basically no info on the label, it may not be available for ever, Or it really is magic frequency water. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars but since they wont tell you anything bout it ill give it gets 3 out of 5 from me.

I am the man with the magic frequency well. That ell be $30 please

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

What pisses me off is that they are not giving out information about what is in the product. It's got some kind of oil in it, people are thinking azadirachtin or some pyrethrum. It could be anything, and we don't know how safe it really is. Is it kangen water? It has a pH around 8 and is 500-700 ppm.

Just checked a fresh jug at ~8.4ph and 725ppm (hannah .5), zero odor (to me), and very light opaque pink in color (didn't taste it). I'm with GWG, products like this piss me off on principle. Somebody else said it well in another thread, 'can't grow weed without magic, right?'

Okay, so I also just watched this stuff deactivate some 2spotted borg. Most are just motionless, frozen, but a few almost look sorta melted into a gelatinous mass (only 40x, no microscope handy). More testing and some sleep needed before I'll swear to anything, but um, this stuff looks to kill mites purty good. Seems slightly oily, not sure about the 'ok to spray on flowers' part.

girlwondergrows

girlwondergrows

So, update: It's got pyrethrin or pyrethrum in it. Was in Medford and asked for a sample from the store that's suppose to be associated with the manufacturer (In and Out). The guy told me it has "less than a percentage, like a 1/10th" of pyrethrum. Didn't quite catch if he said "pyrethrin" (the synthetic version) or "pyrethrum" (the natural one) but either way they are lying on the label and breaking the law by selling an unregistered and unlabeled pesticide product.

Fuck these cowboys, I'm reporting their asses to the regulators. Who knows what's in the shit, you've got people thinking it's water spraying it on nearly finished buds without any protective gear. It's not fucking magic, they are selling unlabeled chemicals and lying to our faces about it. I was OK with ripping people off and selling water for $50 a gallon, caveat emptor right? But this is beyond the pale.

*War drum beating*

Top Bottom