Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

Cookies n chem and purple punch have popped soil. Wedding cake is having a tough go of it as are the other strains. I shouldn’t have rushed them but I’m hopeful they all make it. I also have some okra starts in the tent as well, wanted to give those a shot. I’ll need to find some room in the tent soon for a bunch of peppers...jalapeños, habenero and cubanelle, plus some basil
5A3526CA 1ADA 43DD B040 1507CB401033
826464D5 9B4D 4CA2 93AC 5D91332CBF2D

NHWhites

NHWhites

11ED8265 1FDE 463E 896B 955ACDAB3E6E
CnC and Purple Punch are officially above ground and shell free. I don’t think the others are popping but I did turn off a fan and turned down my exhaust fan to help raise the temps some, hopefully low 80’s will motivate those little bean bitches

NHWhites

NHWhites

I didn’t take a pic this morning but PP and CnC are looking good so far. PP seems really strong. The other beans don’t look like they’re going to make it so I’ll soak some more tonight and hope that wedding cake catch up. The other non-GP strains are going outside

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I didn’t take a pic this morning but PP and CnC are looking good so far. PP seems really strong. The other beans don’t look like they’re going to make it so I’ll soak some more tonight and hope that wedding cake catch up. The other non-GP strains are going outside
I hope all do well..especially the Banana OG (I haven't even opened mine yet)..Will be watching!.
Pot leaf

Top Bottom