Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Some greenpoint couple weeks into flower and adding two more bigger ladies to the flower room as well. -all 2 and a half months from seed being popped around feb 15th.
Chem#4×RedHeadedStranger-maybe 60 gal pot
Guarddawg×PBOG-5 gal
Tomahawk-1gal pot flowering

Capture 2018 04 24 13 45 17 1
Capture 2018 04 24 13 44 49 1 1
Capture 2018 04 24 13 44 40 1
45North

45North

Wouldn't waste my time with anything banner.i dont think it ever was a good strain to cross to.
That's why you never see or hear much about it.
You want some fire off the RIP go with cooper chem,raindance or cookies n chem.
I'm not sure gu has tapped into the OG side of things as everything of his I've ran so far has been tall and stretchy.not really seen anything with OG signature yet but time will tell.ive ran a lot of RD and Scott has OG down to a science.90 percent of his strains are OG.im.an OG fanatic and hope GU will find a killer OG Male one day and give that stardawg shit a rest for a minute
What was the deal with the Polar Bear OG

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’m just waiting on my wedding cake bean to get a bit longer tail before I transplant everything. The cookies n chem and purple punch have a decent tap root already after less than 24 hrs in a paper towel. They’ll all go in solo cups tomorrow

K

kansabis

I'm still waiting on my quantum boards from hlg,somehow I think USPS messed up the delivery,it went from Tennessee to Ohio to Pennsylvania and now is supposedly headed to me,talk about going out of the way lol,expected delivery date was yesterday by 8pm,yeah that didn't happen. I'm curious to see how these S1s turn out,if the reports are good I'm gunna have to grab some.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm still waiting on my quantum boards from hlg,somehow I think USPS messed up the delivery,it went from Tennessee to Ohio to Pennsylvania and now is supposedly headed to me,talk about going out of the way lol,expected delivery date was yesterday by 8pm,yeah that didn't happen. I'm curious to see how these S1s turn out,if the reports are good I'm gunna have to grab some.
Absolutely Impossible..USPS is SOoooo efficient..LMAO.

45North

45North

I scored The Deputy on reverse auction for $27.00 last week and it arrived with 11 seeds. I also just picked up the Cookies and Chem and the Eagle Scout, all arrived with 11 seeds. I am very excited because I just found out about Greenseeds last week on another forum. I purchased some seeds from Seedsman only before trying Greenpoint seeds. Right now I am currently running clones of Skywalker OG, Alien OG, Blue Dream and Sour Diesel that I picked up from two high quality stores in Los Angeles. Koreatown Collective in Los Angeles and Cloneville in Studio City, CA. Super excited to put the Greenpoint Seeds up against the top shelf Cali clones and see the results. I will be starting the Deputy, Cookies and Chem, and EagleScout next weekend so I will keep you'll posted
100% delivery from Seedsman for me. Plus all the freebies are nice. Good prices. GP had fast delivery but no extra beans for me, just swag.

45North

45North

This baby is going outside!! STOKED!
Right beside Dinafem Blue Cheese.
Told my babysitter to pull a FEW clones for outdoor season, and the DoDo pulls 100+ WTF! Just a FEW Outdoor strains buddy! Not everything! Not filling a warehouse here. He REALLY likes cloning:) but FML such a waste. I’ll insta-flower, donate, and destroy... waste $$$.
We don’t do the Craigslist headache.

45N

B2FC85EA 226F 4CDC 8C8E 11615A4D336A
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom