Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My snoops dream ended up a buck. Put him in the yard debris 2 weeks ago. Must have liked the dark, because he needed some deluth trading company shorts for those big balls when I opened the lid.
Nothing running (Gorilla Cookies)that I want to chuck on so adios buddy.
If I knew how to safely collect and store ..
45N
I just cut off some branches with the sacs still mostly closed and put them in ro in a window (separate room)..
As they opened, I tapped them against the sides of a glass dish and collected the pollen..stored it (after removing plant matter etc and cut it with 2x the amount of plain baking powder)..Into the fridge for a few weeks until I needed it and it probably could have kept longer.
Deputy sacs
4 6 18 Cackleberry female pollen
Pollinated1

45North

45North

Thanks man
If I had some blueberry running I’d be all over it. But it’s not in the rotation right now nor anytime soon.
Do si dos from GP up next.
I didn’t realize Archive Seeds (original breeder)was just down the street or I would have picked up a clip and bought a different strain from GP.
45N

Last edited:
NHWhites

NHWhites

Man that's a good question.i only sprouted 4 out of 2 packs and got 1 female.i think it was a mix of both.hard to say it was more to one side
Good to know. I’m popping two today, along with a wedding cake s1 and purple punch s1. I’m hoping for at least one of the two c’n’c is a broad. What was the stretch like?

NHWhites

NHWhites

Just dropped a wedding cake s1, purple punch s1 and two cookies n chem in water. They’ll go ina paper towel either tomorrow or the next day to finish germing. I’m going to run them all in M3 Michigan mix but can’t find anything on how seedling take to the soil, if it too hot. I have some other soil I could use as a buffer as well. Anyone have experience with this soil?

G

Growrijt

Yeah he turns them on and off at will. I grabbed a chinook haze pack for 17$ while no one was watching. Now they are off again.

I have no space for more beans so I should be done for a bit.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I wouldn’t mind finding a sweet male from the Deputy. Those look like decent healthy candidates. Any berry in those?
Not sure..I harvested and stored some and pollinated a branch on my flowering GDP..That poor GDP..She has pollen from cackleberry feminized, The Deputy Reg, and today will get a shot of Gorilla Wreck#4 (cannaventure fem clone turned with CS). The clones all come from my own seeds, so I know what is what..If BB rears her head somewhere down the pike..I will post.:smoking:

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

My mistake fam. Keep growing and healing
Never thought I was complaining at all..
In fact GPS has the best customer service I have seen yet..
HOWEVER, these forums are for people to share experiences and thoughts for the common good..
Like you..I wait for sales and purchase then..If I had to have something fast..I would do what was needed.
There are additional packs that I received after this picture last year.:D
View attachment 793643

Top Bottom