Uprising Og TLO !!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I need a few more leaves like bottom right corner .... It's what I shoot for but some plants just stay green I'm sure it happens for different reasons but I am starting to notice lightning in shades of green.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Group shot

One through five in a row

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm chopping its been um I think nine and a half weeks let me go back to beginning of thread and see for sure

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well to be frank, I'm going to move this thread over to my diminishing flower light thread ill have smoke reports over there as for as Uprising Seed Co. I'm gonna wait till they show us some more love I know the deal and I appreciate the free seeds but also comes with risk to me its just like a test with no grader at this point and who turns in a test to no teacher. So this is my INViTation to my thread and ill finish my grow their in my thread not to disrespect uprisings hard work and generosity. If uprising doesn't come give some continuous interaction then ill post my smoke reports here I'm going to be extra tough on this critique since there was vague and general assistance at best in providing the best environment for these Uprising Og's

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have limits on my plant count and after doing this test I should have spent the time on my own genetics ..... I'm not so sure about this being a tester deal I'm not going to ask and if I'm asked to test it's gonna be a tough decision.......... TO BE Continiued

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Same boat. Going to finish these then start working on my own.

We are very fortunate we got stable seed, it seems. This could have really fuckin sucked if he broke out and the genetics sucked.

Either way there really is no point in testing f they arent even around to report to.

Good points. Are you happy with any of them? Did you find a keeper?

Serious though, 3 months hasnt even logged in. Wtf of all the times to peace out you have 20 testers hanging.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's a mystery as far as keepers but ill have a quick dry done in two ya two and half weeks but to choose a keeper without smoking is number 5. Because yield is not much an issue IF its fire and it is the most Fire OG leaner.....best bag appeal Bling Smell and I like the greezy oils not so much the kind like super glue if that makes sense and the other ones didn't smell as good as #5 so I didn't get as familiar with smell or oil texture any whoo. Thanks for following up with all the grows you put more attention in the test than Uprising did you would make a good rep for them cuz there's a chance there just too busy for the farm and if they want to last there gonna need a good farm rep for damage control farmers on THC farmer should not be dissed like that, too many good peeps!

Wish you the best UPrising Seed Co. Don't worry about me pimping out your females but best believe I'm using the Pollen hopefully the smoke is up to par with my future females or this will be a time lost

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Haha hell yeah man.. Know all what you mean about the og grease vs frost. Cant wait to hear how they smoke.

Im just interested and passionate haha. If i rep anyone it will be my seed. Lol. Thanks bro!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Haha hell yeah man.. Know all what you mean about the og grease vs frost. Cant wait to hear how they smoke.

Im just interested and passionate haha. If i rep anyone it will be my seed. Lol. Thanks bro!
Thats what i tried to say without blowing up your head. lol. Anytime man STAY UP!

420alldaze

420alldaze

yup^ im on board with that. companies with no communication skills or rude ones , wont be in buisness long , no matter how dank thier shit is. nice work.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

yup^ im on board with that. companies with no communication skills or rude ones , wont be in buisness long , no matter how dank thier shit is. nice work.
Its obvious the guy was generous and interactive in the beginning but just died off........I was planning on running so much MORE of their GEAR i just got some serious ADHD and started a different project i gots to find a pain killer for my wifes Sciatica......If they get back on THC FARMER im sure ill want to get more gear but probly in person or different handle cuz i been talking shit their Liable to send me hermies LOL!

Top Bottom