The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

When I went to "like" your post a really funny thing happened that never happened to me before. A box popped up and said "do you really want to like this post" lol.
I'm smoking Gorilla glue #4. I was pleasantly surprised to see Wikipedia is now supporting marijuana strain info and history!!i read some cool info about the history of gg4 in the write up.

jipp

jipp

When I went to "like" your post a really funny thing happened that never happened to me before. A box popped up and said "do you really want to like this post" lol.
I'm smoking Gorilla glue #4. I was pleasantly surprised to see Wikipedia is now supporting marijuana strain info and history!!i read some cool info about the history of gg4 in the write up.
at least you got a box. i get nothing. my like is on perma broke it seems.
short and sweet info on gg4.

just getting ready to finish off some 707 headband, and dig into some sensi star.

jipp

jipp

IMG 7929

jipp

jipp

critical kush, pop corn. a sample i took a while ago, ready to sample now.

this is so much better than the stuff i grew in my 2x4 tent, and its not even ripe/larf.. the cure for this sample is at 61 percent.. yeah, i know, fast cure.. but whatever, i do what i can.

bowl up.

IMG 7976
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
C3A38B87 8D4B 4B5F 851C 2434286D5BC4
Here’s some citral flo, grown by my friend but I have a couple pgenos of this ripening right now. The phenos I have finishing are better then this one because they lean torwards the flow side :smoking:
This one lacks a bit of kick but I will just roll her with hash in the middle lol

Yololive69

Yololive69

I'm ripping on some wax-dabs-extract,etc.
Whatever you want to call it, this is my first attempt at making extracts.
Used Colibri butane with a glass extractor tube, 20-25 micron screens, and Pyrex dish..
I fill the tube to the top, and pavked it down good, and filled it again, blasted the butane through it, and into the Pyrex dish, which was floating in a sink full of hot water.
I waited for the butane to boil off( at least what I could see), and then put the Pyrex on a heating pad for 24 hours to get all of the butane bubbles out, and this is what came out( some of it-I have a lot more).
It's potent!!

20171016 093121
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom