The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

the guys at kind meds hooked me up with that other shit that will fuck you up!
IMG 8193
IMG 8194

SD oil/trim bin kieth, is still queen tho.. but its good :p
and some pfx!
IMG 8192
IMG 8196

bowl the fuck up sal! ( sorry man, hopefully i spelled your name right )

DAT

DAT

Our condolences friend. Where do you want to go?
Thank you. I'm going to Philadelphia for the funeral. I'm not sure where yet to move , but the Philly trip goes well, maybe Back there.
Sorry for your loss DAT.
Thanks . It's a weird time for me. I am not thinking about it too much right now because I cried too much and don't want to cry anymore. . The funeral is going to be totally bizarre. Seeing all the relatives of mine I haven't seen in 8 years.
sorry to hear of the bad news. noting i say can ease any pain. but you have memories that will last you a life time. load a bowl for him.

and time to finish up the art work.

hope you are doing well today.
I'm tired but okay. I did finish up the Tears painting the day he died. The series reflects the time of his cancer diagnosis to death. I am going to move the 3 panels down and start on 3 more sets above them. Tears from the week after death through the funeral date and just see where it goes from there. It's good timing to change the tears to rain since the rainy season is right around the corner. Hope you doing well . Bong rip up!i plan on filling my entire apartment walls with these tear/rain panels . Have a nice weekend!
IMG 3848

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thank you. I'm going to Philadelphia for the funeral. I'm not sure where yet to move , but the Philly trip goes well, maybe Back there.

Thanks . It's a weird time for me. I am not thinking about it too much right now because I cried too much and don't want to cry anymore. . The funeral is going to be totally bizarre. Seeing all the relatives of mine I haven't seen in 8 years.

I'm tired but okay. I did finish up the Tears painting the day he died. The series reflects the time of his cancer diagnosis to death. I am going to move the 3 panels down and start on 3 more sets above them. Tears from the week after death through the funeral date and just see where it goes from there. It's good timing to change the tears to rain since the rainy season is right around the corner. Hope you doing well . Bong rip up!i plan on filling my entire apartment walls with these tear/rain panels . Have a nice weekend!
View attachment 753436
Love it they are popping!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Smokin Orange Creamsicle kief with a Royal Nepal Kush bud stopper, and topped with RNK kief, out of 14" glass. Gonna throw on the Rift headset in a few minutes and watch Spiderman in 3D. It'll be the first 3D movie I've watched in VR and the first time I've seen the new Spiderman. Should be pretty mind blowing. Sh*t, regular movies with epic cinematics, like The Hobbit and Star Wars, are already crazy sick in this thing.

20171028 114130
20171028 114134
20171028 114147

This piece has gotten nasty crusty since harvest, lol...
20171028 115552
20171028 122053

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Smokin Orange Creamsicle kief with a Royal Nepal Kush bud stopper, and topped with RNK kief, out of 14" glass. Gonna throw on the Rift headset in a few minutes and watch Spiderman in 3D. It'll be the first 3D movie I've watched in VR and the first time I've seen the new Spiderman. Should be pretty mind blowing. Sh*t, regular movies with epic cinematics, like The Hobbit and Star Wars, are already crazy sick in this thing.

View attachment 753602 View attachment 753603 View attachment 753604
This piece has gotten nasty crusty since harvest, lol...
View attachment 753605View attachment 753608

Sh*t, I was/am so stoned I forgot my VR doesn't play that kind of 3D. I was wondering why it took me so long to do it. Oh, yeah, oh, well. Still bada$$ in the virtual theatre and great movie so far. I'll watch the Spiderman Homecoming VR Experience afterward to make up for it. Haven't watched that yet either.

jipp

jipp

You won the battle not the war :)
Gmo vs non gmo:smoking:
View attachment 753607

i found some random seeds when i made some oil today from pfx and left over of some kush maybe a 1/8..

i think, i know whats what, but now i get the whole mystery seed thing. heh
i think i can tell the difference tho, im pretty sure the larger seeds are from alien pollen. and the smaller ones fro my 93 afghan. so what do you guys do when you find extra seeds and have no clue.. just toss them into a container for a raining day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom