Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Bubba master.
IMG 8191

DAT

DAT

IMG 3841
That looks quality. We were lookin round town for some quality Green Crack today. There is so much crap on the shelves and selling in desperation 4 bucks a gram shit looks so bad it's should just be given away or thrown out. It was kinda funny that we get into the store and there was no one at the counter! No one even appeared to be working there. We stood all alone waiting for help for several minutes. Waiting in front of all these huge jars of weed. These Jars filled with larfy dark twiggy weed and a couple inches of shake at the bottom. I guess the employee working there knew the weed they sell is so bad no one would even want to steal it.

This Jack Herer I picked up at anther place far exceeded all the others in appearance . I am attracted to the massive trichomes and the gorgeous green healthy color .

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 752103
That looks quality. We were lookin round town for some quality Green Crack today. There is so much crap on the shelves and selling in desperation 4 bucks a gram shit looks so bad it's should just be given away or thrown out. It was kinda funny that we get into the store and there was no one at the counter! No one even appeared to be working there. We stood all alone waiting for help for several minutes. Waiting in front of all these huge jars of weed. These Jars filled with larfy dark twiggy weed and a couple inches of shake at the bottom. I guess the employee working there knew the weed they sell is so bad no one would even want to steal it.

This Jack Herer I picked up at anther place far exceeded all the others in appearance . I am attracted to the massive trichomes and the gorgeous green healthy color .
Dat how ya been buddy? I’m dispo shopping as well a week from harvest.:D I burnt my last batch so I just got rid of it.
Here’s some dr who live from green dot
3B9F8337 7E3D 4F06 8F49 0AB9A27BE493

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm not too far off myself, down to about a zip from last harvest with about a month and a half to go. So they ended up getting to close to the lights?
That was part of it but it was just to hot in general, I got greedy and didn’t want to shut a light down for summer :smoking: I could have got the same weight with better quality if I just ran 3. This time of year both rooms run fantastic:D

DAT

DAT

Dat how ya been buddy? I’m dispo shopping as well a week from harvest.:D I burnt my last batch so I just got rid of it.
Here’s some dr who live from green dot View attachment 752400
That look so amazing! My dad died yesterday so I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride. And I feel like a lot of big life changes are in the works for me. I'm sad and angry and tired of a lot of bullshit I've been dealing with at work and the assholes that live in this town. I'm probably going been splitting from Oregon real soon . Totally don't fit in here at all..Been wanting to leave the PNW for a while now. This place is a fuckin bore.

incogneato

incogneato

That was part of it but it was just to hot in general, I got greedy and didn’t want to shut a light down for summer :smoking: I could have got the same weight with better quality if I just ran 3. This time of year both rooms run fantastic:D
Yea I just had to snag a small a.c. for my room.
That look so amazing! My dad died yesterday so I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride. And I feel like a lot of big life changes are in the works for me. I'm sad and angry and tired of a lot of bullshit I've been dealing with at work and the assholes that live in this town. I'm probably going been splitting from Oregon real soon . Totally don't fit in here at all..Been wanting to leave the PNW for a while now. This place is a fuckin bore.
Hope shit swings your way soon brotha. Sorry to hear Bout your father.

Krypto

Krypto

Our condolences friend. Where do you want to go?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Sorry for your loss DAT.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I’m really sorry to here that Dat. Hardest part of life man. I hope things start looking up for ya bud.

jipp

jipp

sorry to hear of the bad news. noting i say can ease any pain. but you have memories that will last you a life time. load a bowl for him.

and time to finish up the art work.

hope you are doing well today.

jipp

jipp

the guys at kind meds hooked me up with that other shit that will fuck you up the other day ( terp crystalline or some shit, laughs ).

thanks sal, you rock dude ( oh yeah, it was the first time i have ask for a name in a good decade i was surprised at my self, i even asked on my way out, normally i do not do that )! but SD oil/trim bin stash is still queen :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom